Natasa Malbasa von QVC

Guest cofidis

She has put on a bit of weight, hasn't she? I wasn't sure until I saw this latest video of her. Her thighs look a bit meatier and (particularly in the grey outfit) she looks to have gained a bit around her belly as well. Lovely to see, she is just about perfect.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That last photo in the grey outfit really shows the extra weight off well. Arms are usually a great guide to a woman's weight when she is covering up and they are clearly very plump there. I would say an extra half a stone, maybe a stone has gone on since we last saw her in her underwear! God I do hope she hasn't retired from lingerie modelling completeley.

After checking out the video of the above pictures on youtube (search her name - most recent clip) I can confirm the following -

She has clearly gained weight (estimate around a stone) and is probably the fattest she has been since being in the public eye if not ever

If I could have sex with any woman in the world, she would be my first choice.

• Guest changed the title to Natasa Malbasa von QVC