Kait Parker

WalkingFed

This is kind of a head scratcher.  It's apparent she has picked up some weight most of which seems to be in her calves for some reason.  She seems like she's athletic because she and a group of her friends climbed machu Picchu not too long ago.  I don't think she's pregnant because she's still wearing tight and short skirts.  It will be interesting how this will play out especially since she is engaged now. 

post-2213-14514116436923_thumb.png

post-2213-14514116437604_thumb.jpeg

post-2213-14514116437741_thumb.jpeg

post-2213-14514116437891_thumb.jpeg

post-2213-14514116438032_thumb.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really surprised at this weight gain.  She is looking downright dumpy in her clothes now.  She is the classic hot slim high school or college girl who picks up weight and is in denial dressing the same way as when they were thin.  I was wondering how this might have happened to her until I checked her Instagram and saw the latest post in the last photo.......I'll admit it is kind of funny but sad because for the most part hot women especially those on TV don't become borderline chubby in a year without some kind of stress being the cause.  Ice Cream comforting eating.....classic sign.

post-2213-1451412312787_thumb.jpeg

post-2213-14514123132658_thumb.jpeg

post-2213-14514123132835_thumb.jpeg

post-2213-1451412313315_thumb.png

I'm really surprised at this weight gain.  She is looking downright dumpy in her clothes now.  She is the classic hot slim high school or college girl who picks up weight and is in denial dressing the same way as when they were thin.  I was wondering how this might have happened to her until I checked her Instagram and saw the latest post in the last photo.......I'll admit it is kind of funny but sad because for the most part hot women especially those on TV don't become borderline chubby in a year without some kind of stress being the cause.  Ice Cream comforting eating.....classic sign.

Planning a wedding will do that. If she gains over a wedding just imagine a pregnancy.

• 3 weeks later...