My girlfriend accepted to get fat!

curvyloverman

i can just tell you that we went to buy new clothes one size bigger but we had to buy two sizes bigger... she was really sad to see that and cried. but she's doing nothing to stop gaining and she's still teasing me. 

problem is i don't want her to feel bad about her body. she's obviously gaining on purpose but there are moments when she can't accept it, but just moments later she gets back at eating whatever she finds...

her parents are actually happy and funny about her weight gain cause in her family there was an anorexic sister. they are always making jokes and, in some way, they encourage her. i think it's a way to feel her far from being too thin.

Guest nankdatank

Wow that's amazing to hear she went up two sizes in one go. It was probably more shocking to her than anything, but can't imagine it would be easy being in her shoes. What size is she now?

Im in a similar situation with my now wife. She is definitely gaining weight at the moment. Not sure if it's intentional or not as we haven't discussed but she does know my preference for larger women. It's hard when I see her get self conscious because she outgrows something or looks too fat in something and gets upset. It is hard to see and a feel bad for her but I am also extremely turned on and attracted to her. I also feel very lucky to have someone who has either intentionally or otherwise happy to please me! 

Quick story so hope you don't mind. When we were visiting her parents back in Cali in June she had to go up a size in jeans (stretchy ones at that) to a US 8 but to my surprise it didn't seem to phase her. Fast forward to now and they look awful tight. I can see a lot of shopping happening in our upcoming trip to Hawaii and bikini time. Also, she seems to have retired three pairs of sweatpants and when I asked her what happened she says she can't find them. Really 3 pairs at once.  Hmmm suspicious. Lol

Thanks for sharing and I always look forward to your updates!

17 hours ago, curvyloverman said:

i can just tell you that we went to buy new clothes one size bigger but we had to buy two sizes bigger... she was really sad to see that and cried. but she's doing nothing to stop gaining and she's still teasing me. 

problem is i don't want her to feel bad about her body. she's obviously gaining on purpose but there are moments when she can't accept it, but just moments later she gets back at eating whatever she finds...

her parents are actually happy and funny about her weight gain cause in her family there was an anorexic sister. they are always making jokes and, in some way, they encourage her. i think it's a way to feel her far from being too thin.

Gaining weight and/or being fat still carries a lot of cultural baggage, so it's understandable that she's not going to feel happy about it 100% of the time.  Nothing's black and white.

9 hours ago, nankdatank said:

Wow that's amazing to hear she went up two sizes in one go. It was probably more shocking to her than anything, but can't imagine it would be easy being in her shoes. What size is she now?

Im in a similar situation with my now wife. She is definitely gaining weight at the moment. Not sure if it's intentional or not as we haven't discussed but she does know my preference for larger women. It's hard when I see her get self conscious because she outgrows something or looks too fat in something and gets upset. It is hard to see and a feel bad for her but I am also extremely turned on and attracted to her. I also feel very lucky to have someone who has either intentionally or otherwise happy to please me! 

Quick story so hope you don't mind. When we were visiting her parents back in Cali in June she had to go up a size in jeans (stretchy ones at that) to a US 8 but to my surprise it didn't seem to phase her. Fast forward to now and they look awful tight. I can see a lot of shopping happening in our upcoming trip to Hawaii and bikini time. Also, she seems to have retired three pairs of sweatpants and when I asked her what happened she says she can't find them. Really 3 pairs at once.  Hmmm suspicious. Lol

Thanks for sharing and I always look forward to your updates!

she went from a US size 4 (november 2015) to a size 8 (these days).
she never had the courage to buy size 6 clothes but maybe she was planning to go up two sizes all along...

Guest nankdatank

That happened really fast so was probably more of a shock to her than anything. Like really fast. Imagine if she's a size 12 in another 2 months. 

Hows her eating going at the moment?

My wife is going to be a size 10 for sure by the time we get to Hawaii in March with the way her appetite has increased in the new year.

to add a quick story for you.

we haven't seen each other for 15 days because i'm in another city for work. the last days i saw her before leaving i noticed she had gained some weight. she even dumped her old jeans and told me "i put them in the trash and that makes me my new size forever". but then i left.

yesterday at the phone she told me she went to lunch at her aunt's.

her family prepared like 10 different dishes and forced her to have a taste at everything. she told me that at some points her aunt told her "you haven't eaten anything!" and her grandma said "you're getting thinner, look at you!". but she told me, at the phone, that they should've notice she gained like 10 pounds in the last month!

you can't imagine what a boner i got at the phone...

Guest nankdatank
6 minutes ago, curvyloverman said:

Well, i hope its not too much! But tonight i'll see her with the extra pounds she gained and i know i will get completely crazy :wub:

Photos or it didn't happen. Lol

Does she know that you don't want her to big as it kinda sounds like she's into gaining. If she doesn't know you have an upper preference beforehand this could end in tears. Just a thought?

7 hours ago, nankdatank said:

Photos or it didn't happen. Lol

Does she know that you don't want her to big as it kinda sounds like she's into gaining. If she doesn't know you have an upper preference beforehand this could end in tears. Just a thought?

i don't think i'll post more pictures because i don't think she would like it if she knew it.

if you don't believe in my stories feel free not to talk about it anymore. i'm just sharing them with whoever finds them true and wants to talk about it, not just for the wankers.

anyway i don't know... maybe scissortooth is right :wacko:

28 minutes ago, curvyloverman said:

i don't think i'll post more pictures because i don't think she would like it if she knew it.

if you don't believe in my stories feel free not to talk about it anymore. i'm just sharing them with whoever finds them true and wants to talk about it, not just for the wankers.

Don't get so defensive, I think nankdatank was only joking :). It's a rare success story, in the end.

As for you preferring you lady not to go above size 12... Well, I can only tell you one thing - if you like what extra weight is doing to her now it's really unlikely that you won't like it later. Besides, it's not like it's happening overnight. You will have plenty of time to get used to all the stuff that extra fat brings. My wife was 85 kilos when we met an, like I said, when I thought of her at 100 kilos I imagined she will be really fat. It turned out that extra 15 kilos just made her hips wider, thighs fuller, boobs a cup bigger and the layer of fat all over her body got a little thicker. Basically - nothing bad! Her belly grew a bit too and at that time I was unsure about that, but I got used to it and today I can hardly imagine my wife without that set of three soft belly rolls protruding a bit and the lowest one having a tiny hang. Basically when I saw a few pics of Jae at 300-350 lbs or so I just thought that it could be as well the figure of my wife if all of her curves grew - it's just more of the same good thing. To be honest if a girl looks good fat at 160-200 lbs, there's a good chance another 100-150 lbs won't make her look any worse and can even make her prettier if you like plenty of softness and roundish face, for example ;). Just image squishing all those extra big soft parts... You'll be fine :D

12 hours ago, curvyloverman said:

Well, as i said before i actually dont like women over size 12 

As others are saying, I think you'll be surprised by how you feel about when she gets there.

Guest nankdatank
16 hours ago, curvyloverman said:

Sorry... Was 100% joking. Not fussed if you don't post more pics.

At no point was I disputing that this actually happened, it's just a saying. I come to this part of the forums, unlike most, because I like reading about the transformations and I appreciate you sharing.

As I've said before, my wife is going through similar gain and it's good to be able to discuss with others. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking super hot!

On 2/7/2016 at 6:27 PM, curvyloverman said:

Today, we had dinner together and she finished the slices of pizza that i didnt want and said: "i've been thin for a long time. It's enough."

That's such a sexy comment to make!  Skinny?  Been there, done that.  Now give me some pizza!