Iskra Lawrence

HumbertHumbert

13 hours ago, Borghen said:

Is this confirmed? Did she get a BBL after her pregnancy?

8 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

that is not clear to me... 

She has had a BBL since she first got famous.  The fakeness of her butt is extremely apparent when you compare the size and shape from her early modelling days.  There are also photos with the telltale injection marks.

You can also see it in the shape of her belly when pregnant and now that she is gaining some extra weight.  The stomach doesn't look natural.  It looks very much like others whose weight has fluctuated after similar procedures, such as Leanne Crow, King Steph, or Kim Kardashian.

Her old subreddit used to have a ton of pretty damning evidence and comparison photos.  Unfortunately, this is all I could find now:

spacer.png

Even if you look at her old skinny photos, her bone structure doesn't match her current figure.  My wife is pair shaped and even when she was very thin when we started dating, her hips didn't lie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 8:52 PM, Theangelofdeath said:

By the way, she also shared recently that she's trying to get pregnant again. Her first pregnancy did some pretty great things to her body (her butt got huge), so I'm hopeful it'll happen soon.

On 2/20/2024 at 9:01 PM, MadDog said:

Holy crap! She’s not just chubby now, she’s actually kinda fat!! 😮😍

Snapinsta.app_video_320301337_1883622048738128_4400934293130661736_n-ezgif.com-speed.gif

She started from a lot smaller the last pregnancy.  If she gets pregnant at this size, this could be legendary.

17 hours ago, CmdrShepard said:

She started from a lot smaller the last pregnancy.  If she gets pregnant at this size, this could be legendary.

Yes she definitely is! You can see it in her face, belly, thighs. I’m thinking we will be seeing more of her soon!

thinking of writing a fiction weight gain story on her, anyone interested?

On 2/20/2024 at 8:01 PM, MadDog said:

Holy crap! She’s not just chubby now, she’s actually kinda fat!! 😮😍

Snapinsta.app_video_320301337_1883622048738128_4400934293130661736_n-ezgif.com-speed.gif

36 minutes ago, faxe001de said:

Yes, she has definitely gained weight. Look at these new pictures.

Iskra_1.jpg

Iskra_2.jpg

Iskra_3.jpg

Iskra_4.jpg

34 minutes ago, faxe001de said:

And yes, she is kin of faaat right now. 

The first 20-25 seconds of the video below show her wobble quite nicely

Iskra’s stomach looks bloated

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Jhall said:

Is she pregnant again?

She is on the record as actively trying to get pregnant right now and it being a challenge.  I don't think she looks much different here than she has recently and I don't think she would have done her video about struggling to get pregnant again if she was actively pregnant.   It could be stress eating or bloat from fertility drugs.  But who knows!