Iskra Lawrence

HumbertHumbert

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This girl is so incredibly good looking in every way... how is she not more famous? Especially these days when ugly chicks like Kim kardashian are millionaires because of the fact that they're not skinny.  There should be pictures of her everywhere, yet the only ones I find are the same ones posted here

• 1 month later...
On 25/12/2016 at 0:58 AM, xyxyz90 said:

This girl is so incredibly good looking in every way... how is she not more famous? Especially these days when ugly chicks like Kim kardashian are millionaires because of the fact that they're not skinny.  There should be pictures of her everywhere, yet the only ones I find are the same ones posted here

she's got 3,2 million followers, how's that not famous

• 2 months later...
Guest trolo
14 minutes ago, lemonjello34 said:

I mean she is hot, but a discussion whether the hashtag 'BodyGoals' is discriminating or not must be one of the most boring things in the world.

Guest An Optimist
11 hours ago, trolo said:

I mean she is hot, but a discussion whether the hashtag 'BodyGoals' is discriminating or not must be one of the most boring things in the world.

You're missing the point. Some people think that they are more moral and thus better if they have the correct opinion on whether 'body goals' is discriminating or shaming.

This sort of stupid discussion is the chick equivalent of guys in a pub going all 'who're you looking at, you looking at me'? 

On 5/10/2017 at 4:52 AM, trolo said:

I see stuff like that discussion, other SJW shit and all the trolling and just think "why the hell does anyone even bother with Instagram?"

Guest billow

Guys, it's both her cause and her job.  Trolling, huh?  Let me tell you.  She's the shark; y'all are the remora.

After a short break from this site, I return to this shit and have to ask myself why I even bother with Curvage.  FFS.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...