Ashley James

zachi

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, SS123 said:

I don't know how you can say she is on the precipice of being fat looking at these pictures,  the word delusional comes to mind! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Hotty2fatty
On 05/09/2016 at 1:18 AM, OscarWinner said:

She's very attractive, just not fat yet.

A morph might satiate us.

Some of us enjoy watching a woman 'getting' fat, not just being fat, and Ashley James is certainly showing the early signs of a slim girl starting to get fat.

She could get back onto her "diet and exercise plan" tomorrow or she may continue to indulge a little and slacken on the training and those extra pounds will keep making their way into  Ashley's body.

Only time will tell, but I along with others will be watching Ashley's body with interest 

• 1 month later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4020556/Make-free-Ashley-James-shows-eye-popping-assets-bevy-barely-bikinis-Dubai-break.html

Ashley James new.jpg

Ashley James new 2.jpg

She recently launched an impassioned tangent about body confidence.

And Ashley James was truly practicing what she preached as she embarked on a pre-Christmas getaway to Dubai on Friday, when she began littering her social media profiles with sexy images of her break.

The 29-year-old former Made In Chelsea star sizzled in a barely-there bikini as she enjoyed the blissful sunshine along with a cheeky cocktail.

Ashley nailed the sexy beach babe look as she sizzled in front of the camera for her first day in the sun - showing off her phenomenal figure in the process.

Slipping into high-waisted bottoms, the blonde beauty complemented her pin-up style figure with the strappy half of the bikini which was paired with a bust-enhancing bra top.

Drawing attention to her ample cleavage, the stunning DJ and model opted for the balconette style bra which helped boost her cleavage.

As ever she showed off a cutting edge flare for fashion, the swimwear was given an edgy touch through the contrasting aztec print placed next to a camouflage pattern.

Kneeling on a beach bed, the blonde beauty beamed into the distance while sipping a drink as the balmy breeze pulled her hair off her face.

In another shot for the holiday album, ex-MIC star sizzled in a selfie in which she showed off the sky-line in the background while rocking yet another bikini.

Her blue tie-dye top stuggled to contain her ample assets as she flashed a generous hint of cleavage while showing off her dewy make-up free complexion.

As she moved from the beach to the hotel room, she appeared to be getting up to plenty of frolics as she was seen thrown onto a sofa while joined by actors Kola Bokinni and Will Poulter alongside her best friend and housemate Charlotte De Carle.  

While she is living it up in the sunshine, she looked worlds away from her chagrin last week when she weighed in on the Victoria's Secret annual fashion show which descended on Paris.

Many looked at the glam show with awe, yet Ashley took a different stance on the lingerie extravaganza as she reached out to her Instagram followers to send the message that 'beauty is confidence, not perfection'.

She stripped down to her lingerie for an empowering post, in which she urged viewers not to compare themselves to the Victoria's Secret models and to accept the fact body standards vary.

Ashley has always been vocal about her body image woes, as she previously admitted to having body dysmorphia, a condition which causes the sufferer to have a distorted view of their looks.

In March, the blonde beauty admitted to having suffered with the condition, which she blames on her painful split from Matt Richardson, and since the confession, she has fought to promote body confidence.

As the elite of the world's top supermodels stormed the stage at the lingerie giant's annual spectacular, it seemed Ashley was irked by the appearance of the models.

In a crusade to boost her fans, the DJ and blogger wrote a lengthy caption in which she reached out to those viewers who would put themselves down in light of the lithe and lean physiques of the VS Angels.

Posing in a tiny nude two-piece, with a sporty bra and high-rise knickers, Ashley looked into her camera while showing off her incredible curves.

In the accompanying caption, she penned: 'Hey ladies! If you're one of the many women sat at home looking at the Victoria Secret models and hating your body, then this is for you.

'This is my body, unedited and unfiltered. Some of you will look at me and think I look fat, whilst others might look at me and aspire to have my body.

'We all have different standards, but whether you're a size 6 or a size 22 there'll be parts of your body you hate. We all look in the mirror and wish we could change things, and whilst we can all strive to eat healthier and exercise more...

than look perfect and be miserable. Beauty is confidence, not perfection. #bodyconfidence #victoriasecret #vsfashionshow #girlpower'. happy,'I'll bet that the guy/girl we fancy would rather us have the love handles (or whatever it is you hate about yourself) and be happy, than look perfect and be miserable. Beauty is confidence, not perfection. #bodyconfidence #victoriasecret #vsfashionshow #girlpower'. happy,