Bigger. Stronger. Fatter. - A Challenge

PowerGains

So, I'm a powerlifter who has a knack for helping ladies thicken up a bit.  Over the years I've gotten pretty good at it and each time I've trained someone, they've grown larger than the last.

There's quite a few women out there these days who want to get "thick" and I can tell you from experience they want to get "as thick as possible" in most cases.

Naturally, I want to see how big I can get someone.

What I'm interested in is training a woman over a period of time (nine months at least) to increase their muscle mass, increase their strength and increase their power as usual..but I also want them to fatten up. I've trained some people online in the past as well and had decent results but I've never actually trained someone who wants to go for broke and get as big and beefy as they can. I want them to get BIG.  How big? As long as they stay mobile, flexible and strong, I want them to keep growing and getting bigger and thicker by the day.

Adding muscle mass and strength is the main focus here. While it's not a main focus, adding fat is part of the process as well. Any fat you gain is both welcomed and encouraged. You're aiming for massive tree trunk legs and a wide, strong, girthy frame. You want to build bigger and bigger muscles then add enough fat that you build HUGE solid curves.

Part of a powerlifter's strength comes from their core and the ability to expand themselves during a lift.  Many of us get a "powerbelly" that comes from eating what we want as much as we want and keeping that belly full to fuel us.  You'll do the same and grow a powerbelly that you stuff and stuff and stuff like a blimp to keep you fueled as well...but to also keep you growing ever larger.

This isn't for everyone.  It suits someone who may be an athlete or has been an athlete and wants to get back in shape but also wants to grow large.  You will need to adjust your lifestyle significantly.  It's more about growing constantly, getting as big as you can, enjoying your size as you grow, and becoming stronger. So, it's not about being simply fat. It will take lots of work and lots of effort.

I want to see if I can make someone grow until they shake the ground.

Anyone interested?

Not being a female Curvage member, I can't declare interest per se*, but I do think the idea of this program sounds awesome. It's also great to encourage a more diverse group of people to hit the weights (it doesn't have to be just for us dudes). Definitely worth discussing this further, and I think this could yield some pretty sexy results for a woman who participates. 

(*Depending on your angle and who you want to respond - I'd doublecheck the rules, but maybe cross-post to personals if it's allowed and worded appropriately?) 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slugowl

I've never been especially athletic, but I can see how and why a lot women would (or should) jump on this offer. Those bodies are impressive. It's something I'm intrigued in, but doubt I could pull off myself with my past of being a bookworm couch potato. I was more active as a kid when I climbed trees, ran through the woods all day, and swam as long as there was a pool  in my line of vision. Now I'm more of just that last one when summer rolls around.

@PowerGains: Damn, dude. I think the pics speak results for themselves. This looks like it could be one hell of a program.  

Speaking as a male weightlifter, it'd be pretty fun to have a bbw (or would-be bbw) gym mate.  And I've worked with more than a couple women who love how empowering hitting the weights/bulking up can be. 

@slugowl, haha, why not give it a shot? Bulking and throwing around large pieces of metal is awesome! 

Last thought: a lot of webgirls/nascent gainers might find this not only to be fun, but useful if they want to be able to control their shape and handle new mass. Just my .02.

I'm neither a woman nor a gainer nor a personal trainer, but I saw your thread in Personals about this as well, and I have to say it's a very intriguing idea. I had never even seen such a physique on a woman before this, but these results are incredible! Are those pictures of women you've coached and/or dated before this, or others you've gotten into the program?

I also wish you the best in all this, but let me ask you: just how committed to a lifestyle change does a woman have to be for you to help them? I know that you're looking for The One, but I also know major undertakings can be intimidating, and there may be some among us who are kind of interested, but unsure. Would it be possible for you to design a sort of "entry-level" workout/diet program for someone to try out to see if they like the "bigger stronger fatter lifestyle"? That way you might get more responses, and then somebody might find they've got The Itch and want to keep going bigger and bigger... and bigger.

The photos in my personal ad were local women I previously trained. The above series are of someone who I did not train but who underwent a similar program. She started out large, began lifting, strengthened up and went through a body recomposition, maintaining a good amount of size while adding muscle.

It does require a lifestyle change and a long term one at that because lifting is a lifestyle. Results do not often come suddenly and there is no timeline truly.  

To see results, you need a minimum of six weeks for one cycle of muscle growth and multiple cycles are necessary. At least twelve weeks is a good start. Strength phases and power phases add up to about 12 weeks each as well. Repeating these cycles would of course be necessary to increase gains and keep someone getting bigger and bigger.

Fattening up on top of that will take some time too.

Diet is actually only a matter of eating "clean" while trying to meet a required daily intake of protein, fats and carbs. How you meet those requirements is up to you. Of course, clean, nutritious foods are the way to go in order to maintain health.