Message System

Lucifer Morningstar

Hi,

Is it bugged or am I missing something ? I've been told I have too many messages and cannot message until I delete the old ones ( never an issue on the old Curvage ) so i am assuming we have a much smaller message capacity now ? I am trying to delete the messages but I am finding the whole process a complete farce. I can only delete 25 at a time ? I have to refresh the BROWSER to get the next batch of 25 up to delete. Its just silly and considering its all done in a small window leaving the rest of the page empty I'm just baffled as to how this is an improvement..

Im on the phone and i'll assume on the pc its the same. First off, clicking on "go to inbox" goes to the inbox and makes it full page. Then theres a little box next to each message that if you click you can then delete the message, or 2 or 3 or whatever. So im not seing any problems there.. given the differences i guess its probably bugged over there, maybe a screenshot could shed some light.

About the capacity i honestly dont know, only that i never reached it.