Subtly fattening recipes

jewbacca

Hi everyone. I wanted to post this under Recipes and Cooking, but unfortunately it seems like no one really posts there. My apologies if this still needs to be moved. Anyway, I have a friend who is gaining, but is attempting to eat healthier. In keeping with this attempt, she is trying to cook for herself more often. As an FA, I would rather she keep gaining. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any subtly fattening recipes that I could to suggest to her. If it's too obviously fattening then she probably won't cook it, and might get suspicious, so ideally it should be something far more fattening than one would initially think-- a covert calorie bomb. Even better if it's easy to cook, she's somewhat of a novice. Thanks in advance for any help!

I don't know of any specific recipes, but I do have two helpful hints for you.

1. Coconut water (the kind that comes in a carton) makes a good, flavorful base for just about any recipe that requires a liquid. Anything that wants to simmer, or calls for stock, or even as a marinade. (I use it for stews in the slow cooker.) And because it's fruit-based, it sounds healthy. But it's really pretty much just liquid sugar. NOTE: Your friend will figure this out immediately if she drinks it straight, since it tastes like the beverage equivalent of eating frosting straight from the can. Make sure you frame this as a recipe ingredient, not a stand-alone.

2. If she's learning to cook just for herself, the biggest challenge is that the best recipes are designed to feed a whole family. Cooking for one person usually means you end up with a fridge full of leftovers. Instead of covert calories, you could try just leaving out the "serves X people" part of the recipe, and go for deceptively large portion sizes instead.

There is a Food and Recipes section of Curvage, but..... I strongly recommend you rethink this scheme.  Besides, it' pretty much the least effective way to influence a girl's weight.

Yes, I understand it's very inefficient. Unfortunately, given my circumstances (distance apart, mainly) it's the only thing I can really do. I'm just looking for a way to have a bit of fun and be a "bad influence" of sorts. I understand the potential pitfalls, but I'm honestly not too concerned. She isn't on a health kick by any means, so as long as I don't send her anything overtly fattening, I doubt she'll mind. If you have any specific warnings, though, or recipes, feel free to PM me!