Emilia Clarke/GoT Daenerys

ronin76

Didn't realise our queen was this plush! Please post more of her cute poochy belly and rolls, I saw she was thicker this season but it's better than expected. Those photos on Fred and Emily are amazing :)

7 hours ago, qtft said:

Didn't realise our queen was this plush! Please post more of her cute poochy belly and rolls, I saw she was thicker this season but it's better than expected. Those photos on Fred and Emily are amazing :)

I've noticed she's looked a little thinner in recent pics unfortunately. 

Brah If they can generate realistic fkn dragons im sure they can implement some studio trickery to make her appear a little bit thinner then she is...or just tell her to loose weight as per the contract she would've signed which likely stipulated that she not alter her body excessively throughout the filming period

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2016 at 11:38 AM, stinkypinky94 said:

Brah If they can generate realistic fkn dragons im sure they can implement some studio trickery to make her appear a little bit thinner then she is...or just tell her to loose weight as per the contract she would've signed which likely stipulated that she not alter her body excessively throughout the filming period

The latter. VFX are very expensive. Weight loss is not.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Even the non-Curvage, non-fat-lovers, don't seem to mind her extra weight... I think she's generally a good thing for the world so people don't try to be too skinny. She's not fat at all. Just in the middle. Pretty healthy looking.

Though I like her I hate her character. I'm all in Team Stannis (not saying more in case you haven't seen the rest).