Emilia Clarke/GoT Daenerys

ronin76

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Her weather forecast for last night was eight inches of Snow. Maybe preggo for next season so they will have to pad her up. Who knows they might even ask her to gain a few pounds. Speaking of which Sansa is really filling out in the face. They put too many heavy clothes on her to see much else.

22 minutes ago, maltesefalcon said:

Her weather forecast for last night was eight inches of Snow. Maybe preggo for next season so they will have to pad her up. Who knows they might even ask her to gain a few pounds. Speaking of which Sansa is really filling out in the face. They put too many heavy clothes on her to see much else.

I do not share your optimism. It seems unlikely for her to get pregnat next season since she has many battle to be fought-and she might not even survive.

As for Sophie Turner (Sansa), she has a round face in spite of been slim, and I don't see any significant weightgain.

38 minutes ago, das Hirschlein said:

I do not share your optimism. It seems unlikely for her to get pregnat next season since she has many battle to be fought-and she might not even survive.

As for Sophie Turner (Sansa), she has a round face in spite of been slim, and I don't see any significant weightgain.

She most likely will be pregnant with Jon's kid next season. They keep on foreshadowing her becoming pregnant with Jon by having her say that she can't have kids.

Guest billow

I don't know about everyone one else, but I hate hate hate hate HATE the Daenerys and Jon Snow plot development.  If George Martin had this in mind all along, then congratulations on a contrived, cliched story arch!  It's just not fucking interesting.  But that would, at least, be better than him devolving into pure fan-service, which I partially suspect is the case.

Of course, maybe he won't even write this development into the books!!!  If that's the case, I would totally forgive him and regain all respect for him.

1 hour ago, billow said:

I don't know about everyone one else, but I hate hate hate hate HATE the Daenerys and Jon Snow plot development.  If George Martin had this in mind all along, then congratulations on a contrived, cliched story arch!  It's just not fucking interesting.  But that would, at least, be better than him devolving into pure fan-service, which I partially suspect is the case.

Of course, maybe he won't even write this development into the books!!!  If that's the case, I would totally forgive him and regain all respect for him.

It's pretty clear he is only in charge of the general story. The way everything is writen and paced isnt his style. The show runners really just had to wing it because George wasnt finished with the books

8 hours ago, billow said:

George did say to the producers in season one that GOT is secretly all about Jon and Dany.

Guest billow

Fair enough.  If George takes his time to play it out in the book it could be pretty good.  It just took Dany so long to get her ass over to Westeros, and suddenly it's like bam, meet Jon Snow, fuck...  everything all at once.  As book characters, I can see Dany and Jon having some chemistry.  I don't see it in Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington, though.

But while I find Emilia Clarke very attractive, I don't think she's a particularly good actress.

8 hours ago, billow said:

Fair enough.  If George takes his time to play it out in the book it could be pretty good.  It just took Dany so long to get her ass over to Westeros, and suddenly it's like bam, meet Jon Snow, fuck...  everything all at once.  As book characters, I can see Dany and Jon having some chemistry.  I don't see it in Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington, though.

But while I find Emilia Clarke very attractive, I don't think she's a particularly good actress.

True, she isn't the best actress but I do think that she does do a good job playing daenerys. I also do think that Kit and Emilia have decent chemistry that should improve by next season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think she may have lost a little weight unfortunately, she seems to really fluctuate. Still mega hot though, definitely softer than your average leading actress these days. Emilia really is built for plumpness, and 30 to 40 more lbs would look amazing on her. That double chin is on point:

emilia clarke double chin.PNG

emilia clarke double chin 2.PNG

emilia clarke double chin 3.PNG

• 8 months later...