Racquel (Filipina gainer from way back)

twg11221

Question

Does anybody want to trade pics and vids of Racquel? She was a Filipina stuffing model from a LONG time ago who started out rail thin and wound up gaining over 50 lbs before losing it and gaining again. I have a few pics and vids, but there's a lot of stuff I don't have and I am dying to get my hands on more. All of her stuff has been removed from the net and it's very hard to come by. Reply to this post if you have any leads. Thanks!

11 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, twg11221 said:

Does anybody want to trade pics and vids of Racquel? She was a Filipina stuffing model from a LONG time ago who started out rail thin and wound up gaining over 50 lbs before losing it and gaining again. I have a few pics and vids, but there's a lot of stuff I don't have and I am dying to get my hands on more. All of her stuff has been removed from the net and it's very hard to come by. Reply to this post if you have any leads. Thanks!

I'd love to see some of her stuff again.

Yeah, I remember those days. I think there were around 10 FatCelebs groups before the forum started. I have a stash of her stuff and was hoping to open up private trading. I'm not sharing anything here that wasn't a public preview before just to hopefully play it safe. I did score a few preview pics by running her old site through the Wayback Machine.

She was hot and her gain was incredible to watch. I'm kicking myself now for not saving more of her stuff.

Thanks to a very awesome individual I have just received a TON of pics of her from the early-middle parts of her gain! If that person is reading, you're totally awesome and I can't thank you enough!

I'm still looking to trade with anybody who might have pics from the later part of her gain where she got up to 50 lbs heavier. Also pics from her Stuff My Belly days where she started gaining a 2nd time and got pretty plump. 

I'm willing to share. Hit me up if you have any leads!

It's been a long time. I got some nice pics awhile back.

I'm still on the hunt for pics of her at her biggest (see samples below to see just how big she got), but I am kinda happy with what I've got and I'm not holding my breath. Still, leads are appreciated!

Still, doesn't hurt to cast a line IMO. Especially so if I can at least throw in a few examples of just how much she ballooned.

Cheers!

rac 4.png

Racq prog x4.jpg

racqprogx.png