Selena Gomez

zachi

• 1 month later...

She's not quite the skinny, little girl she used to be.  That's a pretty serious double chin there.  I'm seeing a lot of black stretch wear and baggy sweaters of late.  ;D

All in all, very cute!

Guest AirJordanFan93

She is the definition of skinny-fat.

I don't see her as skinny-fat. She has the face of a fat girl but the rest of her is pretty skinny and toned

I don't see her as skinny-fat. She has the face of a fat girl but the rest of her is pretty skinny and toned

I think skinny fat is just another way of saying a girl is skinny but hot.  :P    She's definitely skinny, but also pretty adorable, in my opinion.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I think skinny fat is just another way of saying a girl is skinny but hot.  :P    She's definitely skinny, but also pretty adorable, in my opinion.

I like her to. I think the fact she has such a full face helps that.

Guest shegotfat

Man Lorde is hideous. Doesn't diminish the fact that she's a great musician like her fans say when people criticise her apperance, just it's so weird to see some below average, possibly ugly girl as a superstar.

Sure, because Lady Gaga or Barbra Streisand are such beauties...  ::)

Man Lorde is hideous. Doesn't diminish the fact that she's a great musician like her fans say when people criticise her apperance, just it's so weird to see some below average, possibly ugly girl as a superstar.

Where's the dislike button?

Sure, because Lady Gaga or Barbra Streisand are such beauties...  ::)

They're cute too. Gaga certainly is whenever she's not doing retarded cosplay