Happiest Plumpers on Earth

Master-Roshi

I've was looking for a job for quite some time now. To my wonderous amount of luck I have had in the past in finding a job,(sarcasm by the way) I was unemployed for about four months now. Around this time last year however; when I still had my old job, I went to Disneyland with a few of my friends. I was simply amazed at every detail of the park from the rides of Tomorrowland, to the shops of mainstreet. Most of all, which stood out to me the most was the people who worked there.

The workers or, staff members, stood out to the most because most of them were overweight. I would say that I have been attracted to people with some "heft" to them for most if not all my life. Anyhow, once my Disney trip was over I decided to do some research on how I could get a job there. One thing led to another and, my auntie who had worked at Disneyland for a few years put in a good word for me. I would say about two and a half months after I had lost my previous job I got an email from Disney Parks. They were interested in setting up an interview the following week,(Friday) which of course I accepted.

Following the typical application process, and after-interview process as well I was notified the week after the interview that I had gotten the job! That same weekend on Saturday I started my first day. Since I had applied for food services they offered me a job at a bakery on mainstreet. I was there at around six in the morning, since I live close by, and rode the employee tram with other people who now I have befriended.(more on that later)

By seven in the morning I was in the park, in there I met my supervisor Ariel.(Yes like the princess, how ironic huh?) Ariel is around my age early twenties, she was average height I would say, about 5'4. She had, and still has, black hair and hazel eyes. However being the FA that I am, or pervert or weirdo as some might think, I noticed that she was quite plump. Not fat, nor chubby but plump. Am I making any sense? Anyway getting back to her, she had legs that were quite round. I noticed due to the fact that she was wearing leggings her legs were revealed to an extent. I couldn't really check the rest of her frame out because one, she was showing me around and telling me about everything about the park and two, because she was wearing a large coat that went down to her knees. I should've mentioned earlier that it was cold at the park huh? 

Once we finally got into our stationary bakery that's where I saw her full figure. Ariel was actually more plump than I had expected. I would say she was boarder line fat. I guess it's true what they say about the eye, and that is that it can deceive ya! We made our into the the kitchen and into the the back as Ariel was still showing me around. At the point I started to meet some of my coworkers.(and future fat buddies) The first was Jason he was a bit taller than me, and still is by the way. I would say about 5'7 maybe 5'8. Now in terms of appearance he has light brown hair. Brown-black eyes, and a little bit chubby, or at least what someone would call a "Dad Body." 

The park finally opened at eight as it always does, and boy was it packed! Surprisingly, however our bakery wasn't full for the first part of the morning. I was busy though learning the how the register managed, and a little bit on how to make pastries.(mainly cookies) One thing I did notice however was that almost everyone around me was constantly nibbling on something especially in the kitchen. Be it cookies or brownies, or any sort pastry we darn sold. Even Ariel and Jason would take a bite or two from something around the bakery. 

As the day progressed the constant nibbling continued from everyone. At around nine thirty in the morning Ariel told me I could take a break. Once in the break room Ariel came in and said, "Alex I just wanted to tell you that you can get anything you want from the kitchen. Especially since you've been working hard all morning, I'd say you deserve it." As she finished saying that she winked with a smile at me."Oh ok thanks I'll get something in a bit.", I responded back with a smile. Ariel was about to leave when she turned back and said, "Oh also before I forgot! I'm going to be heading over to Toontown in about half an hour, and I just wanted to tell you that my second head in charge will be coming in as well and she'll be filling in for me. Her name's Samatha, but we just call her Sam around here. She'll probably tell you to call her Sam anyway when you meet her. Anywho, just wanted to give you a heads up on what's going on. I might end up seeing you until tomorrow, I don't know yet if I'll come back here today. But either way, I'll see you around!" With that she left the room, and later I finally met Samantha(my future mutual gaining girlfriend, but more on that later)

• 4 weeks later...
Samantha arrived at around ten fifteen that morning. When I first laid eyes on her, oh my! I blushed slightly due to how attractive I found her. Samantha came in when I was eating in the break room. I had already started to chat with two other people that were there with me. One guy, and one girl to be specific. Their names were Claudia and Zach, and yes they were both in tip-top feedee shape. Zach and Claudia weren't fat or chubby, more like pudgy. Both of them were probably around my weight around that time.(I was 139 by the way) Claudia in my honest opinion looks and still looks like Princess Tiana to me. However, she has more of a "fierce" look to her. As described earlier though, she was pudgy. She had a very nice build to her frame. Particularly her breasts, which I thought when I met her were almost D-cups. Claudia had a very nice bottom, oh I'll just say it, she had a very nice and plump ass! Her ass is round and wide, much like a Columbian woman's bottom. Claudia had a nice baby starter pot belly, which I guess in an eye of an FA is a "grab-able and you can shake type of belly." To sum up Claudia's appearance she is very well groomed and shapely. Zach had, and I emphasize HAD, a sort of spoon-like figure to him. In no means did he look ugly with his shape but he had some pudge in him though, like I said before. Any who Zach has I would describe, dirty-blonde hair. He has a full grown beard to his face, which I've always admired for how well groomed he kept it.

I admit I got a little side-tracked there from what I was actually intending to say, which was talk about Samantha. As I mentioned before Samantha came into the break room and asked me "Are you Alex?", "Yes" I responded smiling politely "Hi I'm Samantha, Ariel told you about me right?", "Yes" I responded again, realizing I was beginning to become entranced as if I were in under one of Maleficent's spell's."Good, can you come with me really quick hon, I have some last bit of paper work you have to sign.", said Samantha with a nice warm smile. I cleaned up my area where I was eating and said goodbye to Claudia and Zach. I followed Samantha up a staircase and went into an office which had and overview of the entire bakery. I went in first and Samantha closed the door behind us."Here take a seat." said my starting to become a real-life Disney princess, as she took a seat next to me. 

"Alright, so first things first how do you like working at Disneyland?" asked Samantha."It's awesome so far, hard work but I really like the environment here. It's really different in a good way, I guess that's what I'm trying to say.", I said."I'm glad to hear that,I mean it is the happiest place on earth for a reason right?", said Samantha. Laughing politely I responded,"Yeah I can see why now that I work here.","And I'm guessing Ariel told you about the food here at the bakery right?" asked Samantha."Yeah she told me to help myself whenever I want.", I said."Well, between you and me though, I think I might have taken a little too much of an advantage with the food here.", giggled Samantha while patting her modest belly. Getting aroused by her doing that, I slightly prided for more in a bit of a flirtatious way I said,"Well I think we should eat what we want when were here. I mean it's like you said it's the happiest place on earth.", with that I managed to get laugh out of her along with a smile and a look that I assumed told me she think's I'm cute.

Over the next two weeks we were busy as usual,I mean it's a theme park for crying out loud. I had come to know the people I worked with. I would say I especially got closer to the specific people I mentioned earlier. That being Ariel, Jason, Claudia, Zach, and of course Samantha. Of course what also started getting closer were everyone's waistlines on their waistbands of their uniforms, mine included.(Yes I started on my nibbling journey as well) I noticed that everyone was packing on weight slowly, but effectively if I do say so myself. Ariel in particular started to pack it on everywhere. Her breasts were noticeably bigger from two weeks earlier, and her thighs were really starting to rub against each other. Of course she was no where near waddling, not yet at least. Ariel's belly was starting to show more as well, I would she looked about maybe three to five months pregnant. I'm not an expert at measuring pregnant looking bellies, that's just a guesstimation. Point being however, her tummy got bigger and jigglier.

As for my two gentlemen counterparts, Jason's "Dad Body" was I guess "evolving", and no not like a Pokemon. Jason's belly was becoming more round and quite frankly looking like a beer belly to me. I couldn't really make the rest of his features such as his booty, thighs and most of his forelegs. The reason being because our uniforms, for us gentlemen at least, represented a professional chef's uniform. The difference with ours was that it went down to our knees.(Yeah I know weird looking uniform huh?) I did notice that Jason's arms and also his face were starting to get chunkier. Now as for Zach, he started to fill out everywhere, I would say he looked more like more like Jason when he was in his "Dad Body" phase. I'm sure you recall how Jason used to look like right?

Moreover, Claudia who was already pudgy was really starting to fill out as well. Her once pot belly was now even more round and quite frankly, I can say without a doubt that she could pass for at least five months pregnant. In fact she was starting to slightly, not greatly, bumping into all of us when were trying to help the customers and get from one point to another from the register area. Claudia's breasts most definitely reached the D-cup range within those two weeks. Her round bubble butt is you can imagine got larger and rounder as well. I also noticed that her uniform was starting to get pretty tight on her too.

Now, as you may have come to notice Samantha is the only person, in which I've befriended that I have not described in detail. As such I mean her appearance or if and how she has grown within these past two weeks. I can honestly tell you I've done it on purpose.( Yeah I know jackass me teasing you all) I do sincerely promise you in the next chapter you will find out how Samantha looks like in height, weight, and features. For now I leave you with that confirmation, and might I say she looks like a plump Cinderella.

I guess you might recall of a sort of promise I might have made to you all. That is of course Samantha's description. I don't even know how or where to start, she is just so darn beautiful to me. I'll continue from where I ended the last chapter, I guess. In which I briefly described her as a plump Cinderella. So here goes nothing I guess, starting from top to bottom; or bottom to top as that is how I tend to check a girl out. Anyway enough procrastinating, for starters her hair is a wavy shoulder length style. It is, I would say be a mix of a dirty blonde and a yellow blonde type of color. Basically similar to Cinderella's hair color, Google it if you don't know what I mean.(Sorry for the sassiness) Samantha also sports the most beautiful blue eyes I have probably ever seen on someone. They are neither sky blue or a deep sea blue. No I would say they are a mix between a tropical ocean blue, and the blue on Elsa's ice castle that she makes in Frozen. She has a slightly tanned skin not too burnt, and not to pale, just right as Goldilocks would describe. Now getting to what you've all been waiting to know. How plump/ fat is she? Well to start off when I first met and saw her in the break room, I would say that she was slightly bigger than Ariel. Keep in mind though, which I failed to acknowledge before and I apologize, that she is about 5'3 short. Therefore the fat looks more prominent on her short frame. Getting back to Samantha though, her breasts I would say were solid D-cups back when I met her. They looked nice, round and quite perky if I say so myself. Her face looked like it was starting to round out, with a small second chin starting to grow. Samantha's cheeks were a little bit round as well, which looked so cute to me. Going down to her belly though, one of my personal favorite features of her. Her belly starting from the bottom or waistline, however you might put it, starts to round out.....I'm having a little trouble describing it perfectly for you all. I guess to put it simple, do any of you know who @taytay21 might be? She's on Fantasy Feeder if I recall, the last time I visited the picture section over there I saw her. Any who THE BELLY, yeesh I get to sidetracked too much, Samantha's belly I would describe looks a lot like @taytay21's belly. In terms of shape of course, Samantha's tummy back then at least wasn't as big as @taytay21's Buddha belly.

Now moving on to Samantha's ass and legs, particularly starting with her booty. Remember when I described Claudia's bubble butt? Well that's how Samantha's bottom looks looked like. I would describe it however, on a personal note that it looks like a Brazilian woman's ass at a Rio Carnival. It's as you might expect round, wide and jiggles when she walks.(Yeah I've stared at her butt! So what I am a human being after all!) Her legs oof, they are to die for; her thighs already rubbed against each other when I first met her. Also do you recall when I told you that we went to the office upstairs in the last chapter? Of course you do, anyway when were seated that's where I truly noticed how plump and round her thighs were. Samantha's thighs were pressed against each other when seated,which was another reason I got aroused if you recall when I told you she turned me on a little. Samantha's legs were quite fat as well, I noticed that not only when we were walking to the office but also when we were seated. Now when I met her she was wearing leggings similar in style to Ariel's. Obviously that accentuated her lower half even more. 

Fast forward two weeks, from when I described everyone else's "growth", even my own girth which I will get to later. Samantha as you might imagine grew as well. When she told me that she might have taken a little bit too much of an advantage with the free food. She really meant it, it was any FA's dream in which I was living. By that I mean seeing your crush getting fatter by the day by constantly eating and nibbling on something when you're around. I guess you could say I was beginning to live in my own Disney fantasy. Over the course of those two weeks I noticed Samantha's uniform getting tighter and tighter. This one time I was in the break room, eating of course, and Samantha came in. We were talking and eating our lunches when she paused and said, "Oh my damn! I think I'm enjoying these muffins too much. I might need a new uniform soon!", while saying that she grabbed a handful of her belly and shook it. She saw me looking and winked at me with a smile, and after left the room. Like a dramatic exit sort of situation type of thing. This other time when we were all in the front taking customers orders, Ariel,Claudia, Jason, Samantha, Zach, and myself. Samantha bumped into me by accident when she was going back to her customer, and I was turning from my register to get something."Whoa, watch it there Mrs. Potts!", I said with a slight sassy tone and smile.Samantha then bumped into me again, this time on purpose and facing me; she bumped her belly into me saying,"Who you calling Mrs. Potts, Pumba!", she said pressed up against the whole front side of my body. Laughing we both parted ways back to what we were doing. Apparently though she looked back at me after we parted ways. She told me this much later. That's how the first two weeks ended up going at Disneyland for me. 

What happened after that you might ask? Well before I get to that let me describe to you all my "growth" and description of myself, which I had briefly told you I would do. Getting to the point I am 5'6 in height and 139 pounds. I was in no means in shape nor chubby when I had started working at Disneyland, but that changed later on. I have black hair, and deep black eyes as I tend to call them. I guess I started my gaining journey the third day I started to work there. Over the course of those two weeks I started to pack it on more and more. I was on a constant nibbling and slight eating binge. My butt grew significantly, making it a nice baby bubble butt if I do say so myself. As for my belly I would say it started to show through my uniform. Also I hadn't weighed myself in a while at that time. My uniform also started to get tight around the waist and my upper arms. I always have had a fantasy /kink of others gaining weight be it guy or girl. It just turns me on. I never knew though that I would find myself doing what others have enjoyed for so long, that is putting on weight on purpose. 

Moving along to what I was about to talk about earlier, that is what happened next with the whole Samantha situation. I wanna say it was Wednesday of the second week when Samantha and I were in the kitchen baking all sorts of sweets when she said,"We should totally hang out sometime Alex!","Yeah I'm down, hey how about Friday? Do you have any plans?", I asked."Mmmm no I don't, what do you wanna do?","How about we go watch a movie, and dinner on me?", I asked while putting a tray of Mickey shaped cookies into the oven."Sure, sounds great, it's a date!", she said smiling and slightly blushing. Do you ever hate it like for example, when you order something online and then it doesn't come for a while but when it finally gets to your house you're A: excited as hell because your stuff is finally here and B: You're also satisfied because you open the package and you get to use what you ordered? Well that's how I spent the rest of that Wednesday and the whole Thursday and most that Friday. Just waiting for my package to arrive in the mail, and of course being satisfied with what I received. 

On Friday Samantha had a shorter shift than I did. She got out at eleven in the morning that day and I got out at two in the afternoon. Before leaving she came in the break room where Claudia, Ariel and I were eating and asked,"We're still on for tonight right Alex?","Yeah of course I'll pick you up at around five forty.", I responded politely."Sure sound's about right, see ya later kid.", she said with a sassy tone and left. Once she was gone Claudia and Ariel just gave me a look that said "so are you gonna tell us what's going on or what?" Of course being the honest fool that I am sometimes I asked,"What?","What do you mean 'what' ?!", asked Ariel."Yeah what's going on between you and Sam?", asked Claudia prying and insisting for more. At this point before I said anything, I noticed they both got close to me to hear what I had to say."Well Samantha and I made plans on Wednesday to go out tonight.", I said looking at both of them who were now leaning forward in their chairs; which caused their chairs to creak under their new girth and also for their uniforms to look tighter than before around their bellies when they leaned forward."So where are you guys going?", asked Ariel."We're gonna go watch a movie and get dinner after.", I said."What movie?", asked Claudia."Yeah and where are you taking her out for dinner?", asked Ariel. I realized they were both asking typical "annoying" friend questions when they want to know what's going on with your love life at the moment. They weren't being annoying, caring if anything you know how caring friends are. 

After that "wonderful" conversation I got back to work and later finished my shift. Once I was leaving Ariel and Claudia saw me and Ariel said,"Have fun tonight big boy!","Yeah your big girl needs to be fed!", said Claudia. Both obviously teasing in an FA way kinda way, at least thats how I took it. I said goodbye and left home, you know what I just realized that I am running out of "characters" and my limit is coming to a close. As I've made a promise to you all before I'll continue in the next chapter. Which will be the date with my Cinderella that funny enough ended at midnight.

I suppose I'll cut to the chase and get into talking about my date with Samantha. As scheduled, I picked her up at five forty at her condo complex. When she came out of her condo I almost drove my car into a building due to the shear fact of how stunning she looked. Samantha's outfit accentuated her figure perfectly. She wore black skinny jeans, with some black boots that went up to her knee caps. As for her upper body she wore a dark grey sweater and a white-beige coat, that was quite long, over the sweater. I'm kinda glad she wore that coat because, I most likely would've lost my mind. I noticed her belly and breasts packed away tightly under her grey sweater, which almost looked like a second skin. To top it off she wore a cute dark brown beanie with a little bun on top. Yeah I know it's something insignificant but I usually pay attention to details like that on someone. 

Once in the car we said 'hi' to each other and we were off to the movie theater."I like your sweater.", I told her." Oh thanks this thing is pretty old, I'd say from my slimmer days.", she giggled when she said that. I myself felt my face blushing with that comment."You look cute either way though.", I then stated slyly."Thanks, I shouldn't get all the compliments though. You look pretty cute yourself mister.", she said leaning over to the driver side slightly, and putting her hand on my shoulder. At this point I felt my groin getting hard inside my jeans. To avoid getting more turned on I changed the subject,"You wanna play music?", I asked almost stuttering."Sure what do you like or wanna listen to?", asked Samantha."Anything sounds fine I like everything."I said smiling and looking at her."Alright, lets see if you recognize this.",she said already looking something up on her phone. I tried to look over to see what she was looking up, but she saw me and said,"Hey no peeking!" in a smiling and sassy tone.She started playing the song once she connected her phone to my cars speakers. Samantha was right though I did recognize the song. It was 'Swimming Pools' by Kendrick Lamar, whom I love as an artist. Like I said though I like all type of music so my taste is probably different than yours. We listened to the song until it finished and we got to the cinema. I didn't mention this before but we were going to watch the new Star Wars movie. I'm sure you know which one, The Force Awakens? No, don't know what I'm talking about? Ok never mind, once inside I asked her if she wanted any snacks. Samantha looked up to me and smiled to me as if I was her savior from some horrible diet she was on."What can I get?", she asked knowing she wanted everything. I bought her anything and everything her heart desired. We finally got into the theater itself where we were to watch the movie. Here is the list of snacks I ended up buying myself since we had dinner plans after: A small box of Junior Mints, a little container of popcorn chicken, a pouch of sour gummy worms, and also a cup of mozzarella cheese sticks. As for my Princess Leia her list consists of: A small pizza, a small Dr. Pepper to wash it down, three packs of Recess Peanut Butter cups, popcorn chicken of her own, and as well as mozzarella cheese sticks for herself, and two corndogs, and to end it off one hotdog. Keep in mind this was before we even went to dinner. 

Throughout, the movie I would glance over at her and she was just gorging away. Not in a slobbish kind of way, I assume because she wanted to look like she had manners in front of me. Oh how silly of me I forgot to mention that I bought a medium sized popcorn bucket for us to share. As you can predict, yes she ate most of the popcorn. When the movie was over, which was amazing by the way, I noticed two things. One: she finished everything I bought her, and two: her belly looked totally stuffed."Damn that movie was too good. My feels have awakened for sure!", said my fat Princess Leia."Oof that food hit the spot too, but I think I need a second before I can get up.", said Samantha patting and starting to rub her bloated belly. Thinking quickly, I got down on my knees and said looking her straight in the eyes,"Here I'll help.", I said while starting to help rub her swollen gut."Mmm thanks sweetie.", she said with half closed eyes. She laid her head on the seat with her eyes closed. I kept massaging her belly and soon she spread her legs to let her gut hang between her legs. Samantha then put her hands on mine in a way to sort of help me. She then stopped and opened her eyes and looked at me and said,"Don't get too carried away or I'll fall asleep and you won't be able to take me to dinner like you promised.","Ok cutie, where do you wanna go. Or should I ask what're you craving?", I asked."Hmm I think Italian sounds about right. How about Olive Garden?", asked Samantha smiling and not trying to fall into a food comma.

Of course I agreed, and I helped her get up. She put her left arm around my right arm and came close to me. We walked out like that holding each other close. I actually had to help her lower herself into my car due to her still stuffed belly. We got to Olive Garden in about ten minutes since traffic was light, which I preferred since I wanted to see her stuff herself again. When we got inside I noticed immediately that the restaurant was surprisingly alone. Yeah there were a few people there aside from the workers, but overall it was better that way for Samantha and me. Finally we were seated in which to our luck we got a corner booth where we weren't visible by others. Our waitress asked if we wanted to order our main entree or if we wanted to start with something light like a appetizer. I took charge and of course told her we wanted to order some appetizers to start us off."Alrighty then what're you guys gonna have?",asked the waitress." I'll take an order of your stuffed empanadas, and a Coke.", I told her. Keep in mind these appetizers were probably fit to be shared by at least two people. But I mean who says me and Samantha's ***es are gonna share a tiny plate like that? Any who it came for Samantha to order and boy she did not disappoint."I'll have what the gentlemen here is having and, I'll also to have your classic calamari, and I'll have the spicy calamari as well.", said Samantha while still looking at her menu." Will that be all?", asked the waitress."No I'll also try the stuffed mushrooms, and a Dr. Pepper.", said Samantha now looking at the waitress and putting her menu down."Ok then I'll be back with your drinks." said the waitress as she turned to leave. 

"My someone's hungry tonight.", I said while poking Samantha's now squishier belly."Well I'm a growing girl, and I gotta stay well fed.", said Samantha scooting closer to me, as I did the same as well. Our drinks arrived and the waitress said our appetizers would be out in a about three minutes. The food finally started to arrive mine came first and Samantha's followed closely. Once everything was there and the waitress had left Samantha grabbed her belly and shook it and said,"I wanna stuff myself silly tonight, and I want you to join me.","Alright piggy lets do this but I want to see button's popping off your pants, and seams ripping on your sweater.", I said moving in closer now nearly kissing her."Fine then big boy, I want the same from you to.", she said grabbing my belly. I couldn't resist the temptation any longer and I went for the kiss. She kissed back and we made out for I'd say at least thirty seconds. After we finished that's when we started to gorge ourselves. I started to hear Samantha moan quietly while stuffing herself. I grabbed my fork and poked at one of her empanadas and stuffed it into her mouth. This went on for several spoonfuls until she started to feed me. Our food was being devoured by the second, and about five minutes later we were done with our appetizers. 

Surprisingly our waitress didn't come check on us during our near food orgy. However I'd say about three to five minutes after we were done with our appetizers, she came back and asked us what we wanted for the main course. We were actually quite full from eating at the movie theater and gorging at the restaurant. So we just ordered a lasagna that we could both share. The waitress took our order and took our drinks to refill them. While she was gone I turned to Samantha and put my hand up her shirt, all the while starting to massage her Star Wars planet of a belly. She bit her lip a little and started to make out with me again. Samantha stopped for a second and said,"I'm glad we did this, I've always thought you were cute. Especially when you put on a little bit of weight from nibbling all day long. And who would've thought that your into this weight gain thing too, what luck!", she said holding me."I know I've always liked a girl who isn't ashamed of her body. Like you especially, I mean shit I could sit here all night talking to you about how perfect you are in my eyes. But I won't cause I don't know about you but I'm still hungry!", I said laughing, and her as well. We kissed again and waited for our main course to arrive. 

As we finally finished our lasagna and our desert, giant chocolate muffin with melted chocolate filling in the middle by the way, I paid the bill and Samantha and I made our way nearly waddling to my car. Again I had to help Samantha get in before I could get in myself. When we were finally both inside my car, Samantha grabbed my thigh and squeezed it a little. I leaned over to her side and start making out with her again. She made her way up my crotch, which was rock-hard like both our bellies. I began to caress her giant breasts. I started kissing her neck while fingering her deep sexy belly button. Samantha moaned and put her hand on crotch and squeezed my penis slowly but gently. She pulled back and then said,"Why don't we head back to my place it's close by?" With that I started my car and drove back to her palace.....

• 5 weeks later...

The other day I heard that Katy Perry was at Disneyland. I mean I wasn't there but one of my coworkers told me about it. Oh crap that wasn't what I was telling you about was I?! My apologies, I remember now I was telling you, my date with Samantha. Let's see, where was I, oh yes! As I was saying at the end of the last chapter we were about to f*ck like rabbits in my car, when Samantha suggested we head back to her condo. We got to her condo and speed walked into her home. Yes speed walked, because we're not in particularly running shape if you ask me. Samantha and I got inside her condo and immediately started making out. I slammed the door behind us and Samantha pushed me against the door. I grabbed her butt, squeezed it and then slapped it hard. She moaned and let go of our epic kiss and said,"Yes daddy slap that ass, cuz it's all yours." I grabbed her ass again and pushed her close to me. I then pressed my hard-on penis onto her and started a side to side grinding kinda motion, and of course kissing her hard again. That's when the clothes started to come off. We started walking away from the door and I helped her take off her white-beige coat that I described earlier. Next, came her grey sweater, and might I say informally that I almost busted a nut with what I saw next. Before me stood an engorged beauty with the softest looking belly and breasts. Which by the way were and still are soft as hell."What do you think?", asked my butterball queen. I instantly hugged and kissed her again real quick, before I unhooked her bra. From there I began to rub her belly, which was still tucked in her jeans, and I started to massage one her breasts and suck on the other. The right one to be exact, but her nipples were something else though. They perfectly complimented her skin with a soft pink look to them. As I was sucking her right nipple, Samantha of course instantly began to moan again. I came up for air and started to suck on her left breast, which the nipple was already hard. While doing this I felt her hands go down to my waist near the bottom of my own sweater and she began to pull it up. Knowing what she was up to I stopped sucking and let her take off my sweater. I stood there sweater less and she her jaw drop with a smile. 

"Wow you look delicious babe!", she said while putting her hands in between her thighs and rubbing them."Well between you and me, I think I've taken a little too much of an advantage of the food at work.", I said with a sly smile."You dork, I told you that!", said Samantha laughing and walking over to me. We both grabbed each other by our sides and held one another. Our bellies were pressing together and that just turned me on even more, feeling her soft flesh rub and press against mine." I'm glad you asked me out, and I've never been more turned on than now. Why don't we head into my bedroom so we can f*ck like there's no tomorrow!", suggested my fat goddess. Following her we got into her bedroom, I closed the door behind me again. Samantha sat on her bed and told me to come to her with her index finger seductively. I came over to her as commanded and she started to rub my crotch again like in the car. She kept teasing me while looking me in the eye and smiling. I then began to think of how to tease her once she got my pants undone. Samantha unbuttoned my jeans and and pulled them down along with my slightly tight boxer briefs.(Not from my bulge, but from the increased weight. Ya know what I mean jelly bean?) She then sat there in awe as she admired my hard cock like if it was food. Samantha was about to grab it when I pulled away."What's wrong?", she asked starting to look concerned."You have to ask for daddy's permission to grab, and use his cock however you want.", I said firmly and with one eyebrow raised. Immediately catching my drift she started smiling again."Oh please daddy can I have some of your delicious, thick, juicy cock?", she said as I was backing away teasing her still. At this point what I didn't actually expect her to do. Since I was backing away already she got down from her bed and onto her knees and hands. Like I said I didn't expect her to do this but, she started crawling toward me and began begging me again."Please daddy, I've been a good girl tonight. I gorged myself just for you, so I can get this big, fat, round, sexy belly huge for you.", Samantha said while starting to rub her belly and looking at me directly in the eye. Still having a serious expression on my face, which was hard to keep due what I was witnessing, I crossed my arms and kept eye contact with her and said,"You can only get a taste of daddy's dick if you A: Take off the rest of your bottom's, that means pants, underwear, everything and B: If you lay on the bed waiting like a good girl, and wait for daddy to f*ck you like the good little slut you are.", I said to my surprise with a stern look on my face, and because I have never spoken to a lady like that unless she was into role playing like that. 

Samantha immediately started doing what I told her to do, and my God what a sight. Before me stood a bloated fat naked Disney princess in which her belly was very round from all the food of tonight. Her belly started to push past her giant breasts that were laying on her belly. Keeping eye contact, she smiled at me and gave me a little spin, showing her entire body for me. Samantha's ass was so wide, so round that it jiggled from side to side when she stopped her twirl for me. She got into the bed and laid there starting to rub her tits, and again keeping eye contact with me."Now can I have your thick sausage daddy?", she asked still massaging her breasts. I walked slowly toward the front of the bed and stood there, still keeping eye contact and with a serious expression."Ask me again.", I said."I want you inside me, I want you to rub my clit while you *** me like your little whore. I wanted to cum so hard from your cock that I squirt. SO PLEASE daddy, can you f*ck your fat little bitch now?", she said nearly moaning, while rubbing her clit with one hand and fingering herself with the other. That's when it all began.

I got onto the bed and crawled my way toward her, keeping eye contact all the way. She of course kept pleasuring herself while bitting her lip. Once I met her I grabbed her hands and put them on her knees. Not a word from either of us....eye contact still there, and then I began making out with her again before I thrust my cock into her. At that point I let go of her lips and she moaned loudly. She looked at me smiling, started to bite her lip again, wrapped her hands around my neck. Her legs wrapped around my back and she said,"F*ck my tight little skank pussy." I kissed her again and started f*cking her again. Our bellies rubbing against each other again. We hugged each other as I kept thrusting. We turned to our side, she kept her legs around me but, we both held one another. I started to kiss her neck which of course caused her to moan again. I stopped, took out my dick and told her,"Get on top of me.", doing what she was told, I laid on my back and she got on top where she sat back down on my cock. Samantha started to ride me and I started to massage her breasts. She of course riding my dick like if it was a rodeo bull kept doing so while saying 'yes!,yes!,yes!' repeatedly. All the while smiling when she was saying that and leaning her head back. Samantha leaned forward pressing our bellies against each other again, and started kissing me while still ***ing me. While all this was happening I slapped her right butt cheek, and she said,"YES DADDY! Slap that a*ss SLAP IT!" I slapped it again, harder this time which made her say,"HARDER!!", I did it again and she kept telling me to do so. On about the sixth slap she started moaning/screaming,"I'M CUMMING!!! I'M CUMMING!!! OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!!!", I felt her gush on my penis which was still inside her, and God damn did that felt amazing!

Samantha's climax felt so amazing that my bursting point fast approaching. Samantha saw my expression and got off my cock and started to suck on it. Boy can this girl suck, she sucked while she stroked and played with my testicles. I of course couldn't stand it anymore and said,"Shit, ***, damn!", was all I could stutter when I unleashed my load. To my surprise, she swallowed it, after doing that she just licked, sucked, and stroked my penis slowly. When she was done Samantha laid next to me with her left leg wrapped around my right leg. We held each other tightly, close, and most of all naked for several minutes. After a few moments Samantha asked,"What time is it?", I turned over to check my watch on her nightstand and told her,"It's midnight exactly, Cinderella."