Orgasm from belly-rubbing?

todd1841

I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 6 months, I told her about my fetish for bigger girls and bellies early on and thankfully she has been very accepting of it. Last night I was rubbing her belly and managed to make her orgasm from that alone, a few times in a row. I feel like I've heard about this before on this site but having had a search I can't find anything about it. I'm curious to know - is this common? Has anyone else had this experience before? I always thought she was just indulging my fantasies about fat bellies but this makes me wonder if she has a latent/undiscovered fetish herself. 

On March 19, 2016 at 1:04 PM, todd1841 said:

I always thought she was just indulging my fantasies about fat bellies but this makes me wonder if she has a latent/undiscovered fetish herself. 

^^^^^^^^^^^  I would think the same as you....because I would imagine she must have some sort of sexual feelings related to this to have an orgasm...like luvmibelly mentioned as well being that she is a feedee.  I have seen my wife rub and play with her bigger belly when relaxed even though she doesn't seem to love gaining weight or having a bigger belly but she has never had an orgasm with me rubbing or playing with it...in fact she gets a bit self conscious after some prolonged playing from me and I don't think she could ever orgasm because she doesn't view Fat and weight gain to be ideal.

You might have to ask your girlfriend in a playful way and possibly during the slight influence of alcohol....just to see if she has any sexual liking to fattening or weight gain!

I think there are multiple pathways by which this happens.

First of all, the longer someones participates in a fat/feedist related fetish, the more they come associate fatness, fullness, eating, food, etc. with sex.  Thus food will turn them on, eating will turn them on, being fat, being full, having their belly rubbed, all will turn them on.  Perhaps, even though you haven't been together very long, she's already uniting fat/belly play and sex.

Second, the lower belly/public region is naturally sensitive.  So you are likely stimulating an area that is closely tied to the pleasure receptors of her clitoris, etc.  Also, I know there are more than a few women who have reported sex and orgasm feeling more pleasurable after they'd gained weight.  Some people have reported that sex is simply more pleasurable for fat women than it is for thin.  I can’t remember where I’ve seen it, but I distinctly remember reading that adipose tissue is often more sensitive to touch.  Women have reported that the increased concentration of adipose tissue turns their fat bellies into erogenous zones.  Maybe fat tissue is simply more erogenous than leaner tissue.  (I don't know if this is related, but I have two cats, one fat and one thin.  The fat one loves having her belly rubbed; the thin one couldn't care less.)

You don't mention in your post, but I'm assuming your girlfriend's belly is nice and plump, no?  Whatever the case, if you'd like your girlfriend to share and participate in your fetish, keep rubbing her belly!