Daisy Ridley

ello11

Guest An Optimist
15 hours ago, Wagimawr said:

Just between-roles settling. She worked her ass off (literally) to get into shape for Star Wars, and if the rumors are true, her next project will be Tomb Raider.

No room for ballooning there.

What?

As if waifs could raid tombs. Why can't they cast some actress who has presence, and an imposing figure. 

I think the dress just accentuates her curves.

She was, by the way, recently skinny-shamed, which I think is indicative of our culture's shifting attitude toward bodies. 

Guest sum1wun
1 hour ago, sower said:

She was, by the way, recently skinny-shamed, which I think is indicative of our culture's shifting attitude toward bodies. 

Yeah, the vertical lines on her dress makes her look a bit curvier than she is IMO.

11 hours ago, An Optimist said:

What?

As if waifs could raid tombs. Why can't they cast some actress who has presence, and an imposing figure. 

Because the MMA ladies can't act (I see you, Gina Carano), and otherwise there's no middle ground in Hollywood between Daisy Ridley and Melissa McCarthy...

21 hours ago, sower said:

The only difference is that women can't be fat AND they can't be thin. They get criticized no matter what.

Guest An Optimist
On 3/23/2016 at 7:40 PM, sower said:

IT was a joke about skinny-shaming that someone  retweeted as genuine skinny shaming. 

The thing with fat acceptance and social justice is, no one can distinguish trolling and parody from the real thing. Thus confusion abounds.

21 hours ago, hiro said:

The only difference is that women can't be fat AND they can't be thin. They get criticized no matter what.

Nothing left for a woman to to say but, "Piss off!", and going on with her life as she pleases.

14 hours ago, An Optimist said:

IT was a joke about skinny-shaming that someone  retweeted as genuine skinny shaming. 

The thing with fat acceptance and social justice is, no one can distinguish trolling and parody from the real thing. Thus confusion abounds.

I wasn't aware of the details, only that Daisy Ridley reacted to the tweet.

One man's trolling is another man's parody is another man's absolute truth.  Babel babel.

And to stay on subject: I like Daisy Ridley.

• 4 months later...
On 3/23/2016 at 2:18 PM, jb said:

My fetish has been cured ty

Seriously, man?  They're gone now, but I only posted chubby girls in Lara Croft cosplay. There's a shit-load of more "fetish-curing" imagery to be found on this forum.  We're talking 600 pound plus immobile women with infected bedsores and whatnot.  I guess it's a moot point, though, because Daisy is not going to play Lara after all.

• 1 year later...
41 minutes ago, John Smith said:

............................................................................................................................................. Daisy Ridley? Taylor Twit, Lele, now Daisy???

Really guys.... really??!

tenor.gif

Hey, guys....I got some hot, sexy pics of Lara Flynn Boyle and Calista Flockhart.  She gained 'cuz she ingested almost two entire grains of whole wheat rice.

27 minutes ago, Paik said:

I thing this topic is a no sense

*think
*no-brainer
But yeah, I was KINDA surprised no one else created/updated a thread on homegirl (untill now, of course). I feel like she should be profiled for the face gain for sure - maybe it had to do more with the seats I had in the theater while watching the film. Certain angles can make people look, dare I say, plumper. But her face has that youthful plushness that's missing from most other action actresses. Many people point out her resemblance to Keira Knightley, except she's not as thin as her.

Also,  nice legs. Perhaps it's the type of pants she usually wears, but even as Rey. They're like capri pants and they show off a nice healthy pair of legs. Whether it's enhanced by the boots of by her Chuck Taylor's in real life/off-set, she's got some nice calves.

She's cute.

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

............................................................................................................................................. Daisy Ridley? Taylor Twit, Lele, now Daisy???

Really guys.... really??!

tenor.gif

Do you pop into every thread to do this shit? Fuck off dude, there’s plenty of fat chicks on the internet for you.