Daisy Ridley

ello11

Guest icpoies54

Omg ! Look at this, he was right, she is definitely gaining weight!! This is not a Morph :o:o:o 

*Spoiler alert* Now i think that she is the secret jabba and leia’s daughter !!

1A072C88-2AB0-4293-9803-5EB44E0C6D5F.jpeg

2 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

...and for a quick newsflash: we're on site called "curvage".....not "bonage"(in the form of a noun, that is).

I'm no moderator, but...

3. Don't Judge People's Tastes

3.1 - Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is fat. If someone doesn't measure up to your expectation, please don't start complaining they're not fat enough. Similarly, if you find someone repulsively fat, please keep it to yourself. This includes pictures posted by members and pictures of members.

17 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Does he?  I have yet to see that....and for a quick newsflash: we're on site called "curvage".....not "bonage"(in the form of a noun, that is).

yeah  but  by that  note it's equally justifiable  to say that people  should top posting 400lb blobs

Guest Kika0119

Definitely agree with the face gain comments. That’s all I kept thinking about every time she showed up in The Last Jedi. Her face looked so much fuller. It looks good on her 

Guest billow

If asked to point out a solidly healthy body, I would point to Rey in The Last Jedi.  She did not appear particularly thin or thick.

• 2 weeks later...