UK girl wanted for full time feeding

I'm a mid 30's male living in Birmingham, United Kingdom, and I'm here looking for a girl in the UK for either a long term feeding friendship or a full relationship.

I'm single with no kids, no wife, no ex's and no ties at all so I'm free to do whatever I like. I have a successful business and after spending years working 7 days a week I have decided to take much of the coming 12 months off work to concentrate on building up my personal life and finding a willing feedee.

For the right girl I'm offering as little or as much as you want. If you just want to be fed and that's all then that's fine. Or we could have a full relationship where you'd be looked after, have a flat to share with me with no rent and all your bills paid and you could have a life of luxury, focusing purely on gaining!

I'll be putting more info on here soon but I've just joined to see if anyone is in the UK. Girls only please, no men wanting to share photos or anything else.