Secret fatties

WhoDat

Throwing this out there, seeing if anyone else experienced same.

High school and beyond, dated women of many sizes. I was living in a big city and if I liked someone or liked me, we went for it.

But underneath, was driven absolutely batshit by chubby women. If none were around, well, I would pal around with this one or that one.

Had a date, two dates with short, adorable girl, 3 years younger. She was by no means "thin" but not fat - you know the type.

Big, perfect, round breasts, though - just a total pleasure. We really got along sexually, liked each other, that part of the relationship was fine.

One night we were getting ready to go out and she was in her bedroom dressing, with the door cracked. I snuck over and looked in and saw

her putting on her top, her jeans pulled all the way up but not buttoned.

And I saw a big, round, FAT stomach sticking wayyyy out in front of her.

She had been sucking it in all this time during sex, and when she dressed, she hid it, I guess. 

I didn't say anything -weight was a sensitive subject for her - but let's just say the next few times we got together, I was extra-stupid-turned on.

We did not last, even though we are still friends on FB, and she lost a TON of weight for her next boyfriend who was a total DB and told her, again and again, she was fat.

But she looked something like this when she thought I wasn't looking - picture this woman but smaller.

Wondering if any of you guys ever went to bed with a woman who was "skinny fat," who looked slim in clothes--but out of them, boing boing boing and you were into it as opposed to what she might be afraid of - that you'd be turned off.

cheerz

Secret.JPG

Re: more secret fatties -

While we're on the subject:

Dated a woman called Kit for three months, a wild, tattooed cutie with huge doe eyes, and she really liked me, which is always nice, lol.

Anyway, the first time we went to bed, I discovered she had quite large thighs and hips, pale white and just as flabby as flabby thighs can be.

I went out of my mind at the sight - you can imagine, right?  But I said to her "Wow, you have really beautiful thighs. Can I play with them?" Or whatever it was I said - you know how some women don't like you to touch their fat bellies or want the lights off? I wanted to make sure she was ok with it. 

She said "Sure, as long as you don't make fun of them."

She was not entirely sure I wasn't being sarcastic, first, but other men HAD said something about her weight and not in a good way, making her self-conscious.

It's sad, man...these girls are just so, so lovely, and to think that any dude would find them gross or nasty is beyond me.

She, like J from the first post, ended up losing tons of weight by becoming a runner, doing half-marathons.  Unlike J, though, she regained the weight, oops! :) 

• 3 years later...

It's a tug of war usually between your feelings and her insecurities (or pride). Hopefully she can like you more to allow you to enjoy her unique features. I do notice women get bloated a lot easier and more often than men can and I treat it as a power up or proxy 😂. It is a bit of a ritual to get her belly out so to speak and enjoy what lies beneath 😉.