Natalie Sawyer

galaxyripple

There was another Natalie, but she slimmed down so it kind of died :( Here is a brief recap on her over the last few years.  She has really put on weight over the last few months sparking rumours that she is pregnant

Late 2014 through to April 2016

T14193494851714049_47 23.12.14.jpg

R14219370531717565_34 22.01.15.jpg

Y14227219141716690_47 31.01.15.jpg

image_036 04.07015.jpg

image_044 29.08.15.jpg

image 10.12.15.jpeg

SSNHQ_250416_NatalieSawyer_ARod_09 25.04.16.jpg

SSNHQ_230316_NatalieSawyer_ARod_13 24.03.16.jpg

image31.12.15.jpeg

image 12.12.15.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

She is a pretty woman...that is relatively thin that has been puffing up slightly.  She seems like she has the kind of figure when she gains where she look's slim to me still with some body parts that puff up out of shape even her slightly saggier double chin.....but come on the camera adds 10 Lbs. so her gain was very mild....just look's out of shape at best.  I guess I just prefer much heavier/ fatter women to start with that get much fatter.....but she has a slight gain none the less.

2 hours ago, I Claudius said:

Well, Natalie used to be a legend on this forum when she was bigger several years ago, and I think the slight gain is bringing back the nostalgia for that period.  Here's hoping that she adopts Ms. Mcqueen's eating habits.

I'm not really seeing it yet.

If Natalie gets back to where she was in late 2009/early 2010 I'll be a happy man.

A quick YouTube search found these from back then....

Guest shegotfat

Nice double (and at times triple) chin, soft arms and belly, which incidentally, when she thinks she's out of frame and stops sucking in, nearly outreaches her large breasts.

9 minutes ago, shegotfat said:

Nice double (and at times triple) chin, soft arms and belly, which incidentally, when she thinks she's out of frame and stops sucking in, nearly outreaches her large breasts.

Which times in the video are best?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...