Weight Gain/Curvy Girl advertisments

Bob18

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/20/2016 at 10:38 AM, jb said:

There was a video posted here a while back I'll try to describe best I can since I can't find it.

It's an ad for some sort of phone app that was for troubleshooting office equipment or in this case, a printer. The app had a camera feature that made troubleshooting easier or something. 

Anyway, the ad featured this girl that had a slim, cute face and an enormous, fat ass. I think they gave her some generic name like Mary maybe? Like "Mary has a problem with the printer and there's no one in the office but her and her deadline is tommorrow, she needs the Office Helper App!"

idk, maybe someone else will remember...

Now I'm curious lol

5 hours ago, Squidpi said:

Now I'm curious lol

Thanks for your curiosity. If someone who knows what I'm talking about links it, you won't be disappointed. She could have seriously been a model for AGT like Olivia Jensen at her fattest

1 hour ago, Squidpi said:

Oh dang now we have to find this lol.  Do you remember the name of the app?

nope that would have narrowed it down by a lot I'm sure. 

It may not have even been an app, but I think it was. you would call this 24 hour troubleshooting service and you could you use the camera on your phone to show the support what the problem looks like or something.

Remember I saw it posted here. So it's somewhere around in the General Videos subforum. Unless it got wiped after a server move or something. I don't think it was that long ago though.