Weight Gain/Curvy Girl advertisments

Bob18

On 9/30/2017 at 8:43 PM, lolaloser said:

Is this what u are referencing?  Found while searching for fat gifs to send to someone. 

IMG_0345.PNG  1,051   344.32 kB

you should have quoted me if you wanted a timely response, but no. it was a relatively straightforward ad, and she wasn't the "butt" of any joke. she just had an enormous waist-to-ass ratio.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, B.R. Other said:

Another rare example of a fuller-figured lady in a Danish commercial. Guy brings raw vegetable snacks (he's not one of us!) to significant other watching TV.

But she seems to be hiding something...

Not sure what the moral of this is, but her reaction is so cute

On 2/5/2018 at 9:02 AM, B.R. Other said:

Another rare example of a fuller-figured lady in a Danish commercial. Guy brings raw vegetable snacks (he's not one of us!) to significant other watching TV.

But she seems to be hiding something...

From the best I can do, the captions go something like this:

Did you know?  the commercial asks.

She sees the veggies and thinks, "I don't want more vegetables."

He looks down, "Candy wrappers?"

"Huh?"

She shrugs, he smiles, and the closing captions reads,

Don't worry, it's quite normal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Since This Is The Weight Gain Story & Curvy Girl Advertisements Section,I Am Presenting These Infomercials For The Bun & Thigh Max System,The Flirty Girl Fitness,The Perfect Fit Button & The Pajama Jeans.:

In The Very First Video At The Top,You Actually Have To Go To The 56:48 Mark To Watch The Infomercial For The Bun & Thigh Max,Yet,I Apologize For Presenting It With Dutch Text Appearing At The Bottom Of The Screen.

I Need Help Identifying The Woman That Kathy Derry Introduces To Us,At The 59:27 Mark Of The Very First Video At The Top.

If Any Parts Of These Infomercials,That I Am Presenting,Get Your Attention,Like,Maybe,The Possibility That The Girls/Women,That We See In The Infomercials Gained Weight,Then Feel Free To Discuss Them With Your Fellow Members.

All Of Them Have A Part That Shows A Girl/Woman Struggling To Fit Into A Pair Of Jeans.

Guest cholosinclair
On 5/26/2016 at 5:15 PM, Weightcomicguy said:

Hahaha, I remember when the Comex's commercial was on tv, it was my favorite one

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...