My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

3 hours ago, ronin76 said:

Looks like she’s going out. 

Imagine the door opening and seeing that belly when you pick her up to go out to dinner. Imagine that belly after dinner 😍

Imagine you own an expensive steakhouse and you see overfed belly slowly waddling in - $$$$!

Now imagine you own an all-you-can-eat buffet and you see this gluttonous hog licking her  greedy lips in your lobby - suddenly you know you’re gonna be losing $$$$ tonight! 

Or imagine being the poor waiter or bartender who gets the task of maintaining a steady supply of food and drinks to satisfy that blubber sack - you'll certainly be earning your salary tonight. 

Carmen! Es increible:) he visto tus ultimas fotos y la verdad es que estoy impresionado [emoji15][emoji4] parece que tu pecho ha crecido mas :) se ve mas grande que antes.
Nada que decir de esa barriga...impensable que llegara a ser tan grande jaja :) me encanta lo redonda que es [emoji4] parece que siempre conserva su forma aunque te sientes [emoji4] es genial. Te comopadezco por tener que cargar con ella todo el dia jaja debe de cansar [emoji6][emoji4]
Estas guapisima como siempre.
Me gustaria preguntarte cual crees que es el siguiente paso?...vas a seguir engordando? No puedo imaginarte mas gorda ahora mismo la verdad [emoji28]. Tu barriga alcanzo un tamaño similar al de layla y hay pocas modelos mas grandes que vosotras con barrigas tan redondas [emoji4]:)
Cuidate mucho guapa
Sigue con esa dieta [emoji173][emoji173]

Happy Halloween.I don't have any pictures this time,but I'd like to ask you a few questions.
Miss Carmen, are you going to dress up in a suit this holiday ?You could really use a Catwoman costume.I can already picture you in a tight latex suit with a whip in your hand .From this you can even take a clip,what do you think?

And second, are you going to make a festive video closer to the new year?It would be a wonderful gift to all for the New year)I remember one of your previous videos at that time.You meet Santa and he feeds you .What do you think Santa would have reacted when he saw you now,when you are so much more than before?

What do you think about it?