Taylor Swift

rebound

• 1 month later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Lol Getting a fat ass.

I wonder how skinny miss perfect is dealing with not being so skinny and not so perfect anymore?

13 hours ago, Hotty2fatty said:

Lol Getting a fat ass.

I wonder how skinny miss perfect is dealing with not being so skinny and not so perfect anymore?

Let's hope she eats her feelings away XD

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 3:30 AM, ilikecereal said:

In the video she says she was eating the prop food, looked like real cookie dough to me. 

But this sorta begs the question: Would it really cost less for a prop plastic tub of cookie dough than just to buy a real one? 
Oh yeah, all that copyright stuff and shit.

On 9/8/2017 at 2:36 PM, kirsch said:

What is she eating?

Leftist tears, if the latest in sensationalized journalism can be believed.  :huh:

3 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

But this sorta begs the question: Would it really cost less for a prop plastic tub of cookie dough than just to buy a real one? 
Oh yeah, all that copyright stuff and shit.

Leftist tears, if the latest in sensationalized journalism can be believed.  :huh:

No idea what you’re talking about. 

If she ever actually ate her feelings then she would be huge. That’s not the case. The thickness that she gained came from age. Not that she is old because she isn’t but it happens to everybody at various times. She is still under control and is not gaining. If she gained anything, she will lose it or maintain it. She will not be that big in the near future

23 minutes ago, steveblack341 said:

If she ever actually ate her feelings then she would be huge. That’s not the case. The thickness that she gained came from age. Not that she is old because she isn’t but it happens to everybody at various times. She is still under control and is not gaining. If she gained anything, she will lose it or maintain it. She will not be that big in the near future

EXACTLY!!!! LIKE, THIS IS THE GODDAMN TAYLOR SWIFT, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!! WHO BROKE UP WITH A CUTE BOY EVERY SINGLE MONTH, LOST A FRIEND EVERY SINGLE WEEK, HATED BY MOST ANYONE THROUGHOUT THE WEB (especially Black Twitter. Know my matter) !! 

#shewouldbealreadyfreakinhuuuuuuuuuugeinatrumpaccentwayiftrulysheeatheremotions #thanks!!

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « bruh gif »

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

, HATED BY MOST ANYONE THROUGHOUT THE WEB

LOL. I'd say Taylor Swift has more than her share of fans. Some likely even use the web.

At any rate, she's pretty. Not even remotely chubby, though -- not even in the same galaxy as chubby. Would that she were.