Taylor Swift

rebound

• 3 weeks later...

Taylor Swift was named, along with the rest of the Silence Breakers, as Time Magazine's Person of the Year. She looks like she has gained some weight here, however I assume that given the context/situation, certain photoshopping has not been used (which is a good thing).

(P.S. If this isn't appropriate to share because of the context/issue, then I do apologise and will delete this post)

http://time.com/5049659/taylor-swift-interview-person-of-the-year-2017/

1.jpg

2.jpg

In case anyone missed the link earlier over the shitstorm, she mentioned there that she had gained 15 lbs recently. Here it is: http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/taylor-swift-weight-gain-146558

Also, here are some recent pictures. She definitely looks thicker here, and although she is still thin, at least she isn't ghastly like before.

2017-DIRECTV-NOW-Super-Saturday-Night-Concert-In-Houston-Taylor-Swift-Performance.jpg

gettyimages-884660046.jpg

rs_634x1024-171203073027-634-taylor-swift.jpg

swift-san-jose-04dec17-07.jpg

taylor17336400190112.jpg

TAYLOR-SWIFT-935662.jpg

taylor-swift-jingle-ball.jpg

taylor-swift-performs-at-99.7-now-poptopia-in-san-jose-12-02-2017-2.jpg

taylor-swift-weight-gain-15-pounds.jpg

She looks great with the extra weight. With being "thiccc" the norm for a woman trying to become popular amongst the urban youth, I can see her gaining another 15 lbs this year. 

Also could we stop the all the hate? A good rule of thumb is "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." I don't even go into threads about women I find unattractive, let alone post negative comments.

1 hour ago, extra_m13 said:

so much improvement, im sure we are not the only ones taking notice, we can only hope the media dogs will not ruin this for us

There are a lot of forums out there calling her a 'whale' and saying she let herself go, but there are also those who welcome the change. But if she loses weight, people will say she's too skinny, like before. Heads they win, tails you lose. Hopefully she won't pay much attention to it.

Anyway, here are some comparisons.

tswiftcomp1.png

comp5.jpg

comp2.jpg

comp3.jpg

comp6.jpg

comp7.jpg

DIgD-y3W4AAwskK.jpg

comp4.jpg

Edited by ijustkant
Forgot a picture

• 2 weeks later...