Taylor Swift

rebound

Guest tumlover
3 hours ago, ljp said:

I think the song is good, bought it on iTunes, you people know ed Sheraan and future are good artists right 

Sheeran* and nah all 3 artists are pretty shit dude, but thankfully we don't have to agree on music, we're just here to appreciate WG lol

You can say it's all muscle weight, but she seems to be getting a bit of a double chin too.

Apparently when she was young her mom didn't let her eat junk food, so maybe she's just giving in to it now :D

“Her brother Austin, who was a little chubby at the time — he’s not that now — he wanted Taco Bell,” Ronnie recalls. “Taylor said, ‘I want Taco Bell, too.’ And her mother went out and got Taco Bell, but only gave it to Austin because she said, ‘nobody wants to see a fat pop star.’ She said that to Taylor. So Taylor had to eat a salad.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/computer-tech-taught-taylor-swift-guitar-exclusive-article-1.2072638

For the record, I want to see a fat pop star... (ironic too since her mom is pretty fat)

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 14.27.54.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 14.31.01.png

7 hours ago, SKFHh said:

“Her brother Austin, who was a little chubby at the time — he’s not that now — he wanted Taco Bell,” Ronnie recalls. “Taylor said, ‘I want Taco Bell, too.’ And her mother went out and got Taco Bell, but only gave it to Austin because she said, ‘nobody wants to see a fat pop star.’ She said that to Taylor. So Taylor had to eat a salad.”

what a bitch

19 hours ago, jb said:

what a bitch

If Taylor had expressed interest in being a pop star then at the time she was growing up she was right. Lindsey Lohan and Hillary Duff got a lot of flak for what would now be considered normal or even below average weight You couldn't be a famous female celebrity if you weren't a size 0 

11 minutes ago, Whiteout said:

If Taylor had expressed interest in being a pop star then at the time she was growing up she was right. Lindsey Lohan and Hillary Duff got a lot of flak for what would now be considered normal or even below average weight You couldn't be a famous female celebrity if you weren't a size 0 

And it hasn't really changed as much as some people on this site would like to believe either.  Thick women occasionally show up on TV, but the film producer ideal firmly remains Elle Fanning/Emma Stone/Karen Gillian bodytypes.

• 1 month later...

On 3/13/2018 at 12:49 AM, synthenix said:

can't tell if i keep seeing a lil belly in that dress or if I'm just wishing it was there... lmao

I agree, she has gained a small amount of weight, and it gives me great expectation that she will blossom into a larger queen-sized woman (like Rihanna?).

Guest SKFHh

There's a behind the scenes video of her in workout gear.

Looks like she's still a bit over what people would expect Taylor Swift to weigh, but I think she lost weight from the shows she did in December :(

• 1 month later...