Taylor Swift

rebound

Guest SKFHh

Her tour starts soon, so should be plenty of pictures then!

She does seem to have lost weight since her album launch, but then she's probably choosing the most flattering pics to put out.

Found a couple more HQ ones from her December shows where she looks good!

JS137958332.jpg

JS138638561.jpg

Guest SKFHh

Some comparison pics between her last tour and this one.

Love to see her try and squeeze into those old outfits these days...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Guest fishmish

There's no way she would have been able to maintain such a twiggy figure forever. Biggest change now is that she looks like she works out.

Guest Hotty2fatty

Another skinny pop princess chubs out. And Taylor once seemed and acted perfect in every way.

I feel like if you're 6' and above as a women and you're underweight you look like a model. If you're normal weight you just look like a giant. Must be tough coz if you're a bit thick or curvy then you look massive haha. As oppose to petite girls they can be chubby and they don't look that big.

3 hours ago, lovecurvefat said:

I feel like if you're 6' and above as a women and you're underweight you look like a model. If you're normal weight you just look like a giant. Must be tough coz if you're a bit thick or curvy then you look massive haha. As oppose to petite girls they can be chubby and they don't look that big.

By all means, bring on Giant Taylor!  Agreed on an reasonable upper limit here, but I'm cautiously optimistic she could settle into this weight +5-10 lbs, which might very well have a positive ripple effect in pop culture. 

On 5/10/2018 at 7:45 PM, This User is Generic said:

I kinda doubt she's going to go full on Kelly Clarkson or even full on Christina Aguilera, but one can hope

We'll see. She is getting older - in two years she'll be thirty - and I think it depends where her career goes from here. From what I understand, her new album hasn't received glowing reviews. If she remains the media darling, she'll probably remain relatively skinny, but if she falls from the media eye (as Kelly and Christina eventually did for a time), we could see her pack on the pounds :)

Guest fishmish
19 hours ago, Liamclarke said:

If sonebody had said she was going to be this much thicker even 2 years ago I'd have laughed. She is so sexy

Times are a'changing!

1 hour ago, Nevans_99 said:

If she keeps this up she’s gonna be one chubby blonde by the end of the year!

Maybe that’s her goal to keep in the public eye - get the tabloid headlines, say something about body positivity, write a song that references something about being dumped for gaining, get sales.

Guest Nevans_99
2 hours ago, ronin76 said:

Maybe that’s her goal to keep in the public eye - get the tabloid headlines, say something about body positivity, write a song that references something about being dumped for gaining, get sales.

this honestly would not surprise me, if that's the case then she'll probably get fat rather than chubby XD