Hello friends! I am please to present to you the first chapter of a joint project between myself and berserker1133. The idea for the story was all his and he's doing the illustrations while I'm doing the writing. Weight gain stories with illustration are one of my prime pleasures in life, so it's incredibly exciting to be able to be a part of this collaboration. 

My devart page: http://avacadodo.deviantart.com/

Berserker1133's devart page: http://berserker1133.deviantart.com/

There's a lot more coming. We've got the whole story plotted out, so stick around! Comment! Shout out what your favorite parts were, who your favorite girl is, what you want to see happen, and all that good jazz. I look forward to the journey ahead. 

So without further ado,

Part 1 – The Caged Bird

It was mid-morning in Miami and ribbons of golden sunlight streamed through the windows of a modest flat in south central Miami. At the focal point of the room, dusky skinned prima donna Daniela “Pajarita” Garcia lay on the floor in the sunshine, feet comfortably crossed in the air behind her while she worked on a sketch. She was doing her best to focus on the drawing and ignore her flat mates altogether, as she really did not want to talk about what they were here to confront her over. She felt the drawing expressed her feelings more eloquently than words ever could and was content putting her energy into finishing it while she got her feelings in order. If her audience got bored and walked away in the meantime, well, all the better.  

Daniela was an elegantly formed raven-haired beauty of 22. With Latin blood running thick through her veins, she was a slim but shapely 125 pounds. She sported a prominent bust which curved out in tantalizing perfection and a bottom which, while not as impressive as her top, more than filled up the capris and jean shorts she was partial to. Daniela was a vain pretty little thing with emerald green eyes which were alarming large when framed by mascara, legs that were somehow longer than you would think at only 5’6”, and perfectly manicured pink toes set like pink pearls in her tanned feet.

As bespoken by her art, Daniela was a very visual person. Her life’s philosophy could be summed up in three words; “Show, don’t tell.” She firmly believed this approach simplified a complicated world. A casual observer might deduce this just from her mode of dress. Plainly put, Daniela did not have a modest bone in her body.

Each morning Daniela would turn her artistic sensibilities on herself, treating her body like a canvas. She was always sure to show as much skin as possible, highlighting her curves and the smattering of intricate tattoos inked across the contours of her body. She also went to great lengths to tastefully display as much cleavage as she could get away with, a controversial decision made out of pure vanity after a particularly bold member of an art class for which she was posing nude, her sophomore year, had likened her bosom to a brush stroke from the legendary hand of Michelangelo himself. She had pretended the comment did not faze her, but it had inflated the already large ego of the young woman considerably. After the required credit hours had been fulfilled she found herself volunteering for the position whenever possible, paid or not, addicted to the thrill of exposure.

Getting back to the present, Daniela put the finishing touches on her drawing before pulling herself up to a cross legged position, finally ready to address the self-appointed intervention squad composed of her two best friends and flat mates, Lizzie and Chloe. If they had had waited this long, she wasn’t going to escape their well-meaning concern by trying to ignore it away.

“Daniela, you can’t drop out of college.” Lizzie, said in a matter of fact voice. As the de facto leader and momma bear of the group, she could be very no-nonsense when she wanted to. All three attended the Miami Art Institute, pursuing different majors. Lizzie was studying under the department of Photography. She was the tallest of the trio at about 5’9” and probably the heaviest at 190 pounds, but in an athletic sort of way. She had been swimming competitively for a decade, and though it was now more of a hobby than a sport for her, she retained her thicker swimmer’s build, especially in her wide set hips. Though the most business savvy of the trio, she let her artistic anti-establishment colors show with a cobalt blue streak through her long brunette hair. 

“But Lizzie, I don't need college to pursue art.” Daniela responded. “These past few years have been fun but I haven't learned anything here that I couldn’t have learned on my own.” She turned to look at the other girl in the room. “Chloe, you’re attending Culinary School at the institute. You’re learning practical skills and the degree at the end will get you a job. For me, that paper at the end is all but meaningless. As artists we have to blaze our own trail, regardless of degree or not. If I had known this when I was 18 I wouldn’t be here.”

"You could say the same thing about my major." Lizzie retorted, miffed at her friend’s implication.

"Yes but you enjoy it Liz. Let it go, college just isn't for me. I'd rather stay at home and be lazy. This day is absolutely beautiful. How can I possibly miss it?"

"Every day is beautiful. We live in Miami." Lizzie said, her face deadpan.

“Shut up!” Daniela cried, “You know what I meant.” she stuck her tongue out at the taller woman. “I mean, you know, carp are a dime so we should seize the day or whatever and buy some fish.”

“Wait, what?” Chloe, who had been quiet up to this point broke in looking confused. “What are you talking about?”

“I think she’s trying to say Carpe Diem?” Lizzie said with the correct pronunciation, delighted incredulity breaking through the stern look of concern on her face.

“Yes, that.” Daniela replied. “God! This is why I draw. There’s never any confusion with art.”

“There’s always confusion when it comes to art Daniela.” Lizzie replied, between giggles. “It’s called interpretation. But back up for a minute. Can we just appreciate the moment for a while longer?” She stood up and threw open her arms before declaring in a faux serious voice ‘Carp are a dime’ so make sure you seize the day!” Upon finishing the declaration, she immediately collapsed back into the couch giggling hysterically. “Buy fish, Oh my God, I can’t believe you just said that. I guess being of Latin descent doesn’t give you an edge on actually speaking Latin.”

Seeing the intervention train derailing, Chloe interrupted before Daniela could respond. “Look Daniela, I understand the points you’re trying to make but you only have one year left to go. You have to see the value in finishing when you’re this close to the goal.” Chloe was the shortest and roundest of the three, weighing in at 185 pounds but standing at only 5’2”. She had short strawberry blonde hair done up in pig tails with thick bangs shading her eyes and a pair of stylish glasses perched on the bridge of her nose. She was generally accepted as ‘the cute chubby one’ by her friends for two reasons. First, there was the matter of her chubby belly and thick bosom which proceeded her wherever she went, and then there was her method of dress. Chloe didn’t like to show off skin in the same way that Daniela preferred to, but she was not shy about it either. In fact, rare was the day she was not parading around in a miniskirt and long thigh high stockings of some flavor. Today she was pairing the usual miniskirt and thigh highs with a filmy white dress shirt, stretched tight around her bosom and chubby belly. Several buttons were left undone down her front, displaying a generous portion of tantalizingly creamy cleavage.

Happy to shift attention away from herself, Daniela turned to face the other girl. “But Chloe,” she said, with a feigned hint of surprise. “You’re the last person I thought would fight me on this. What about your plans for me to give up this life of study and toil and start a career as a professional model?” Teasing mercilessly, she pursed her full lips and delivered a breath taking pout. “Did you change your mind?”

“Wh-what are you talking about?” Chloe stuttered, taken aback.

Daniela batted her long thick lashes, heavy with mascara, and projected false innocence and naiveté as she held the confused Chloe pinned to the couch with the intensity of her gaze. “Don’t you remember Chloe? I thought you wanted me to, oh, how did you say it?” Daniela paused and licked her lips as if fondly recalling a particularly delicious meal. “Oh yes, that’s right. You wanted me to ‘Surrender my body to art.’” She said the phrase slowly, lingering on the words ‘surrender’ and ‘body’ as she ran her hands down her curves, gradually transforming her pose from relaxed to slinky and seductive. It was a subtle thing, but the effect was not lost on Chloe, whose eyes drifted down like magnets to rest on her friend’s teasing cleavage. Daniela closed the door to the trap. “Weren’t those your exact words?”

Chloe froze like a deer in the headlights, realizing her eyes were in the worst possible location to make any denials. She opened her mouth to protest but words refused to come out as instead she blushed a deep crimson red. Chloe had never hidden her preferences for the fairer sex from her two closest friends, but one drunken night of truth or dare recently she had been a little too forthright about her admiration for Daniela’s Latin heritage, divulging some rather private fantasies. In the morning none of them had spoken about it and she had prayed Daniela had been too drunk to remember. Considering that she had just quoted one of the more memorable lines, apparently that was too much to ask for.

After a few moments of silence, Lizzie coughed, drawing Daniela’s attention away from the flustered Chloe. Chloe flashed a grateful look to Lizzie, thankful she was being spared further humiliation.

“Daniela, we’re trying to be serious here. We’re concerned you going to make a decision you will regret.” Lizzie began again, attempting to steer the conversation back on course.

“The only thing I regret is not thinking of this sooner.”

“Dani! Please!”

“Okay, all right.” Daniela grumbled. “Look, It’s not like I didn’t think about it a bit before I decided to just up and drop out of the college scene. I know I was just teasing Chloe about it, but I actually find the idea of modeling kind of appealing. I’ve already done a bit of modeling up at the college, for the art classes there, and I really enjoyed it. Besides, how hard can it be with a body like this?” She thrust out her chest at the last comment and looked lovingly down into her cleavage.

“Wait, what? You’re not joking?” Lizzie looked dumbstruck.

Daniela looked back and nodded sincerely. “Yeah, I’m serious.”

Lizzie leaned back into the couch at hearing the firm honest tone in Daniela’s voice. “Wow.” Was all she could muster in response. A few minutes passed while they digested this new development.

After about five minutes of silence, Lizzie turned to address the wide-eyed crimson statue that Chloe had become. “This is all your fault Chloe. I hope you’re happy.”

Chloe opened her mouth to respond but all that came out was a shrill squeak. She quickly shut it again and did her very best to become completely invisible.

“Look Daniela, that’s a big step, but girl we’re in this together. If that’s what you really want, we can do it. You can use the flat as a studio. I assume Chloe won’t mind.” She looked over to Chloe for confirmation. Chloe shook her head vigorously, still not willing to trust herself to speak. “I can work with you to shoot a few sets and help you develop a portfolio. But if I do this, I want you to agree to two conditions.”

Growing excited by the prospect Daniela nodded her head for Lizzie to continue.

“One, if this doesn’t work out in a year, we sit down again like this and see what it would take to get you to finish your college. Two, you have to get a job in the meantime.” She stated firmly. “I support you going out there and striking out on your own, but if you aren’t going to get your degree you need to know what it’s like to work.”

“A job!?” Daniela cried in dismay. “Ugh, isn’t the whole point of quitting college to be able to relax for a change. Don’t you know my favorite activity is laying around doing nothing?”

“It’s not negotiable girl. Do we have a deal?” Lizzie asked.

“God okay, I’ll get a job.” Daniela said, throwing down her pencil and standing up to walk over to the dining room table and grab one of the chocolate cake pops displayed in the middle. “Ugh, why is life so hard Lizzie? I only ask that my every whim and desire be attended to while I pursue my art. It worked for Marie Antoinette, why not for me? Am I asking too much?”

“You know you’re a spoiled little bitch, don’t you?” Lizzie said, grinning at the would be model.

“But I’m your spoiled little bitch, Bitch.” Daniela responded with a feline smile.

“Yes, now fix Chloe. I think you broke her.” Lizzie commanded.

Finishing off her cake pop, Daniela ran over to comfort her mortified flat mate throwing her arms around the back of her neck. “Aw Chloe, don’t be upset. You know I love you. I am actually really flattered that you think so much of me, and I hope you’re pleased that I’m pursuing your idea.” She gave the girl a quick peck on the cheek before lowering her voice into a husky whisper. “Besides, I’m kind of taken with the idea of using my own body as a canvas. It’s kind of sexy, don’t you think.” She purred.

Still red as a beat, Chloe clearly thought the idea was the hottest thing she’d ever heard. Or maybe it was just the fact that Daniela was resting her impressive boobs on her shoulders while she hugged her from behind. Regardless, she still had not managed to form a coherent answer when a pillow came flying across the room and smacked Daniela full in the face.

“Oh my God, stop teasing her will you? You’re embarrassing me and I’m not even over there.” Lizzie complained, looking somewhat flushed herself.

Giggling, Daniela gave up teasing her flat mate in exchange for another cake pop, or two, sitting back down at the table. “Wow these are so good! Mmmf. Did you make these Chloe?” Daniela said around a mouthful of cake and gourmet icing.

Chloe nodded, thankful for the topic shift. “Yes they were for my baking class. I experimented a little before coming across something I wanted to submit so I left the others out for everyone to enjoy. Do you really like them?”

Daniela grabbed another few cake pops from the bowl. “Mmmf! Yes! I have no self-control when it comes to your treats. I guess we’re lucky you decided to take summer classes without us. What was it Marie Antoinette is famous for saying?”

“Let them eat cake?” Lizzie asked quizzically.

“Was that it? Well that’s not quite what I had in mind. My motto is closer to ‘Let me eat cake,” or alternatively ‘You can never have enough cake.”

“Oh my God, I can’t believe how bad you are at references.” Lizzie moaned. “You’d better be careful though, cake makes you fat you know.”

Laughing, Daniela scarfed down another cake pop. “Me, gain weight? Never! Not only am I pretty sure I have a second stomach for desert, but Chloe would never let me get fat! Remember?” She changed her tone of voice to something more slow and sultry and fluttered her eyelashes suggestively. “Chloe wants me to be her personal pin-up model.”

“Oh my god Daniela you are incorrigible,” Lizzie said, throwing the other couch pillow at her friend’s head. “Leave the poor girl alone! I hope you get fat so I can tease you as much as you’re teasing poor Chloe! If you want to be spoiled rotten so badly go find a boyfriend and leave poor Chloe alone!”

Daniela dodged the second pillow and swallowed the rest of her cake pop in one gulp as she turned her attention to Lizzie, eyes gleaming. “Never! I’ll be skinny and beautiful forever! And it looks like you’re all out of pillows Lizzie. That means you won’t be able to defend yourself when I do this!” On the last syllable, she ran across the room and leapt on her friend tickling her mid-section mercilessly. Lizzie tried in vain to escape the tickle attack, screaming in laughter and smacking Daniele on the behind in an attempt to make let her go.

Sitting and observing from the safety of the couch, Chloe watched her two best friends wrestle and scream with laughter on the ground. Despite the embarrassment, the last 15 minutes had been like an erotic fantasy sprung fully formed from her dreams. She felt flush and hot, imagining the lithe girl rolling around on the floor putting on pounds and growing fat from laziness and indulging on treats she herself had baked. Chloe didn’t dare move, lest she give away how aroused she was at the moment. She was immeasurably grateful that the details of her forbidden fantasies hadn’t slipped out during her drunken moment of over-sharing. The teasing today had been bad enough as it was.

Composing herself and tucking away the experience for later review, Chloe bit her lip guiltily. Surely it couldn’t hurt to play act her fantasies like this more often. Daniela was greedy and spoiled enough that it wouldn’t take much prodding from Chloe to get her to play along. Yes, she would have to make a point of baking treats more often and ‘accidentally’ leaving them out for Daniela to find. A couple more incidents like this should fuel her fantasies quite nicely for some time. She wouldn’t go overboard and actually make Daniela gain weight or anything. No that would be wrong and immoral. She’d just have a little fun at her friend’s expense. A couple of tempting treats here and a stuffed belly there. That wasn’t so bad was it? After all, Daniela obviously didn’t have any qualms about having fun at Chloe’s expense. Chloe pulled her stockinged feet up to her chest and hugged them tightly to her, eyes memorizing every detail of the events taking place on the living room floor.

The tickle fight on the floor gradually devolved into a breathless wrestling match between the two friends. Being generally larger and thicker than her opponent, Lizzie finally managed to flip Daniela on her back and began tickling her in retribution. The tangle of limbs and shouts of “Uncle! Uncle!” lasted a few minutes more before the two of them collapsed laughing and out of breath.

Sweaty from all the exertion, both lay panting for several minutes trying to recover their breath. Lizzie finally broke the silence. “So what type of job do you think you are going to get?”

Daniela took a moment to respond as she thought about it. “I don’t know. Do you have any suggestions?”

Lizzie, turned to prop herself up by her elbow as she responded. “Well, what do you want to do?”

“I don’t know. I don’t really want to do anything I guess.” Daniela shrugged.  

“Well there’s always fast food.” Lizzie said. “If you don’t want any commitments, maybe that’s the route you should take until you figure out what you really do want to do. They’re always hiring.”

“Mmm, well hopefully I won’t have to do any of it for long. I’m sure the money will pour in once the modeling business takes off. Speaking of fast food though, I could definitely use a bite.” Daniela said, rubbing her stomach.

“Didn’t you just eat like five cake pops?” Lizzie asked, raising an eyebrow. “How are you still hungry.”

“Hey now, that was desert. Desert doesn’t count. I still need to eat something substantial before we got out dancing tonight. Besides, I’ll burn off all these calories and more tonight and laying around the house makes me hungry.”

“Fair enough. Let’s eat.” Lizzie responded. “Chloe?”         

Chloe nodded and went to stand up, but then narrowed her eyes. “Hold on, if you guys think I’m going to make you two lunch after that teasing earlier, you’re in for a surprise.”

“What? No!” Daniela cried in alarm. “Please forgive me. I’m so sorry. You know I didn’t mean any of it.”

“Hey! What did I do?” Lizzie asked indignantly.

“Nope! You guys both owe me after this morning.” She closed her eyes and turned her head away.

“But Chloe, my lunch won’t be nearly as tasty as yours is. Come on, forgive me, please?” Daniela begged, crawling to her knees and pleading.

“Maybe you’ll remember to appreciate my culinary talents next time you decide to make me blush.” Chloe said, letting her flat mate squirm for a few moments longer.

“What can I do to make it up for you. Anything, I swear!” Daniela entreated.

“Anything?” Chloe opened her eyes and raised an eyebrow, visions of all the fattening things she could serve to her friend for lunch floating through her mind.

“Anything!” Daniela swore. “Cross my heart and hope to die.”

“Well, ok.” Chloe acquiesced, feeling intensely guilty.

Daniela bounced up in delight and the two made their way to the kitchen. Chloe began gathering the fixings to make lunch, while Daniela hovered over her shoulder snagging bites of food from behind her. Chloe only made a few half-hearted attempts to discourage her from snacking before lunch was served.

While they worked in the kitchen, Lizzie got up and began to straighten the living room, restoring it to its pre-wrestling match state. As she picked up the couch cushions scattered haphazardly about the floor, she paused seeing the corner of a scrap of paper sticking out from under the couch. Bending down to retrieve the sheet, she realized she was holding the drawing that Daniela had been working on so intently before their talk. It had been slightly crumpled from their tickle fight so she had to straighten it out to see the full picture. It was a shockingly beautiful depiction of a bird resting in an intricate cage. It looked like it might be the same type of bird tattooed on Daniela’s right arm, actually. Quietly, Lizzie slipped out of the living room and into her bedroom, where she pinned the piece to her wall. Daniela might be lazy, spoiled, and vain, she thought, but she was really an ingenious artist.

Guest _Antipathy

Always great to see new quality-content from Berserker, as well as the fact that he often chooses new writers for his stories.

It was a nice start, I can already say I really like Lizzie because of her cute face and thickness, as well as the fact that she seems to be a bit the leader of the group. From the read I wouldn't have expected she had a potbelly like in the drawing, but it's interesting to know she's a bit athletic with her swimming. Daniela is also an interesting character, she reminds me a bit of Carmen from 1789's thread because of the tattoo and face :)

Looking forward to the next chapter.

1 minute ago, _Antipathy said:

Always great to see new quality-content from Berserker, as well as the fact that he often chooses new writers for his stories.

It was a nice start, I can already say I really like Lizzie because of her cute face and thickness, as well as the fact that she seems to be a bit the leader of the group. From the read I wouldn't have expected she had a potbelly like in the drawing, but it's interesting to know she's a bit athletic with her swimming. Daniela is also an interesting character, she reminds me a bit of Carmen from 1789's thread because of the tattoo and face :)

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks a lot!! Very nice words, mate. Really appreciate it! You nailed that Carmen - Daniela comparison. Obviously, it's not a story about her, but Daniela's character is heavily base on Carmen, at least, physically. So you have an idea of how she will look like as she puts on weight ;)

Also thanks a lot to everyone that commented and liked, we are already working in the next chapter. Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long for it!!

Chapter 2 - Blossoming Flower

Daniela’s eyes dilated in ecstasy as she bit into the large chocolate and raspberry infused scone. Her nostrils flared as she drew in a deep breath, the experience intensifying as the fresh baked smells of the kitchen intermingled with the near-orgasmic taste of the new pastry that Chloe had just invented for her baking class. She had asked Daniela to taste it. Daniela had meant to just take a bite, but as she tried to put the scone down, an uncontrollable shiver began at the base of her spine and rolled through her entire body culminating in a breathy moan as the air she had pulled in escaped.

“Chloe!” was all she could manage once she had finished the bite.

“Did you hate it?” Chloe looked uncertain at the response.

“No, far from it. Chloe, did you make that recipe yourself?” 

Tugging at her apron nervously, Chloe nodded, unsure what to make of the reception her new desert was receiving.

“Wow, I knew you were good, but if that’s you not following the instructions then maybe you should go off the reservation more often.” Daniela went to put the scone back on the tray and paused. “Uh, you don’t mind if I finish this off do you Chloe?”

“N-Not at all!” Chloe stuttered, her face flushed in pleasure from the praise. She turned back to her work in the kitchen, leaving the plate of scones within easy reach of her roommate. 

As Daniela polished off the remainder of the delightful fluffy creation at the dining room table, Lizzie popped her head up from the other side of the room where she was plugging in her photography equipment behind the couch. “We’re ready here. Be a dear and bring me one of those to try before you get yourself dressed. I want these done before you have to go into work tomorrow.” Lizzie had denied Daniela’s pleas to get started on their first photo op until she had secured a job and was on the schedule. She had claimed it would serve as incentive and she was obviously right. Not even two weeks later, and the normally lazy Daniela not only had a job but had been told she could start right away. Granted, it was a McDonalds, but Daniela had wanted to get to work as soon as possible and the fast food joint always seemed to be hiring. Besides, the guy who had interviewed her had been seriously cute. She looked forward to working with him. What was his name again? Jeremy? Right, she’d have to remember that. 

Daniela snagged another two scones as she skipped over to Lizzie, extending one towards her friend. Lizzie lunged forward though, grabbing both. “Nope, you just had one. Wait until after we take pictures and then you can eat more.”

“Aw, you’d better save one for me when we’re done.” Daniela pouted, getting into position and eyeing the remaining pastries lustily. 

Lizzie moaned in pleasure as she tasted the home made confections for the first time. “Chloe, you are a culinary genius.” Moments later she was licking the last flaky crumbs from her fingertips as she waited for Daniela to get into costume. They had picked out a variety of outfit options for her to pose in for this first shoot.

It was a golden day for a photo shoot. Bright sunlight radiated warmth throughout the apartment, offset by the soft hum of the AC in the background. Chloe popped her next set of creations into the oven and propped her elbows on the kitchen counter to watch her two friends pose and snap pictures. “Are you ready? Hold! Right, good. Now pose like, yes! Perfect! And give me that pout, reow! And now innocent virgin. Mmm, yes.” Lizzie was all business, snapping photographs like a machine. She had been giving the speeches about being mature and smart and getting a job but Chloe could see through that adult façade. It was as obvious as the blue streak in her hair; Lizzie was probably more excited about this than anything else this year. Daniela of course, being nothing short of an unabashed narcissist, relished her time under the lens. 

Things proceeded smoothly for over an hour, Daniela eating up the attention as she posed in alternating outfits with the occasional nude thrown in. Lizzie played the part of a focused professional, putting her training to the test as she worked with Daniela to come up with creative positions and arranged her lighting gear for maximum effect. Chloe kept watch from the kitchen, nonchalantly baking quite a bit more than was necessary for class, while she kept a vigilant eye on the proceedings taking place across the rest of the flat. If nothing else, the prolonged exposure to her flat mate’s attempts to look ravishing, tempting, and nubile made her cook up even more dishes than she had been planning to. 

The professional atmosphere of the shoot could only last so long though, before things got silly between the old friends. “Got it.” Lizzie called out. “Now hold that pose and give me a smolder. Mhmm, what’s missing here? Try pushing your ass out a little more? No! Not that much, Daniela. Stop! I’m serious, quit it or I’m going to have to come spank you!” At this point Daniela started twerking her ample Latino booty causing the observing Chloe to burst into full on giggles. 

Unable to keep a smile off her face as the serious atmosphere shattered, Lizzie dropped her camera and darted forward. “Ok! You asked for it!” she yelled as she landed a solid smack on Dani’s scantily clad protruding rear. Daniela squealed and fled as Lizzie proceeded to chase her around the living room for a few minutes, swatting at her behind, screaming out “Professionals don’t twerk!” All the room mates were laughing uproariously by the time the oven started beeping a few minutes later, signaling the completion of Chloe’s latest batch of confections.  

The decadent scent of melted chocolate and sugar announced an unspoken cease fire between the two girls as they both turned to investigate the incredible smell emanating from the kitchen. Their eyes grew wide as Chloe pulled a huge batch of cookies out from the oven and began laying them out on the counter in a massive pile. 

“Please tell me you can spare a few of these from your class for your poor hard working roommates.” Lizzie implored, her eyes round as saucers as she took in the rows of perfectly shaped chocolate chip cookies.

“Please let us try one! Pretty please with extra sugar and a big fat cherry on top!” Daniela followed up, practically drooling. 

“These are actually all for you guys!” Chloe responded happily. “I’ve got to run to class now and I won’t be back till dinner, so I made these cookies to keep you fueled and going while I’m away."

She went ahead and started getting ready while her two roommates dug into the plate of cookies. This was the latest in a steadily increasing spate of cooking experiments that she was sharing around home. For dinners lately she had been specializing in thick heavy pastas and anything and everything deep fried. She knew she was riding the line between acceptable behavior in living out her personal fantasies and crossing and actually damaging her friend’s waist line. Every meal, whenever she came to a decision about what ingredients to include or what dishes to make, she would hesitate for a second and then pick the most fattening option. What would she do if the real life effects started manifesting around Daniela’s soft and supple middle? If it came to that she’d simply have to help her best friend diet back down to her old size. That’s the only way she could live with herself. After all, she knew enough about cooking to cook lean when she needed to. Until that happened, if that happened, well It didn’t bear thinking about. With that final thought, she made her way out the door to class, mind now busy planning the rest of the week’s meal plans and additional ways she might be able to squeeze some calories into Daniela’s diet. 

“So what’s next?” Daniela asked as she picked up another of the huge round chocolatey morsels. 

“Well, we have to get a website going for you and I need to go through all the pictures we took today.” Lizzie replied, musing over the steps they had yet to take while she licked some gooey chocolate off her fingertips. “What do you have planned for the next few days?” 

“Oh, you know. Starting the job at McDonalds in the morning. I’ll be keeping busy learning how to flip burgers while flirting with my trainer.” She giggled, mouth full of cookie, at the prospect.

Lizzie joined in the giggles. “Do you really like him?” 

“Yeah, he’s really cute. His name is Jeremy. I met him during my interview. I’m pretty sure he thinks I’m hot and I have to have something of a hobby to keep myself busy while I’m at work.”

“Well, then he doesn’t stand a chance. Tell me when he asks you out.” 

The following day Daniela waltzed into work with a dynamic energy and excitement that those who knew her would scarcely have believed. It didn’t last, of course. It had taken Daniela 3 years to grow bored of college. Fast food barely managed to keep her engaged for 3 days. Even with the cute trainer Jeremy to flirt with, she found herself drowning in a growing haze of grease and ennui by the end of the first week. Fast food work was certainly not for her, but she was certain it wouldn’t last too long. As soon as her website took off, she’d quit this grease bucket. In the meantime, she flirted not only with Jeremy but with the food available to her, snacking on whatever was at hand when she was bored, which was most of the time.

Despite her hopes, the website wasn’t taking off though, and Daniela couldn’t help struggling with apathy as the days spun into weeks, and then the weeks blurred into months. Gradually she fell into a mind numbing rhythm composed of working and laying around the house waiting for something to happen. The lethargic summer sun and freedom from the college scene made it all so easy to just let everything go and relax. Lizzie insisted they update the site with sets whenever they could but the motivation was waning for both of them in the face of such poor results.

“Lots of pretty thin beauties looking for a spot light, I guess.” Lizzie had commiserated with Daniela one day, as they each worked their way through a bowl of brownies and ice cream. Chloe was learning to make home-made ice cream at school and claimed she was having trouble getting the consistency right. What followed was a sinfully decadent week of ice cream every night while she perfected the recipe. Both raved about the desert at every sitting but Chloe insisted she hadn’t gotten it quite right yet each time, so there was always a fresh batch waiting for them the following night. 

“If the instructor doesn’t give you an “A” with this batch, then they must not have taste buds.” Daniela had declared, stuffed to the gills on the final night of the week of soft serve. Her stomach rounded out in a tight convex dome beneath her breasts, struggling to contain the triple helping of hot fudge and cold ice cream she had just finished off. “I think I’m going to have to go on a diet after tonight. Your ice cream is just so good I couldn’t help myself.” 

“Yeah, diet. Definitely.” Lizzie had echoed after Daniela, looking rather abashedly at her bloated tummy. Daniela felt a flash of sympathy for her roomie as Lizzie poked herself in the middle. There wasn’t really much give at the moment but the girl was making undeniable progress in transforming that soft tummy of hers into a bona fide pot belly, not that Daniela would ever be rude enough to mention it. Daniela was just thankful she hadn’t inherited her Mother’s genes, or she’d never be able to binge eat like this on occasion. 

“Hey, don’t we have a scale laying around somewhere?” Lizzie piped up after a moment. 

“No, I uh, I threw it out last month because it wasn’t working.” Chloe responded, looking guilty.

“Oh, well probably best I didn’t know.” Lizzie muttered, and got up for seconds. 

Groaning, Daniela joined her.

Daniela had really meant to cut back after that week too, but Chloe was so sweet and supportive about her website’s lack of success that it was hard to say no to the little treats and snacks she would make for her, and there was really nothing better to do at work than snack. 

“No, I really shouldn’t.” Daniela would say demurely when offered cookies. “Well, since you made them special, maybe just a few.” And a few would turn into a half dozen and later more while she lazed about the house binging TV shows and drawing. And so gradually, softly, and without fanfare, the pounds started accumulating on Daniela’s trim frame.

Chloe wasn’t sure if she was in heaven or hell. She wasn’t even sure if she could tell the difference anymore as she felt her judgement was probably fatally compromised at this point. It wasn’t an occasional thing anymore. At this point she regularly layered her dishes with the most fattening ingredients possible before serving them up to her rapidly inflating roommates. It was all supposed to have been a secret fantasy about her friend. There weren’t supposed to be any real life effects, but her grip on the situation had spiraled out of control at approximately the same pace that Daniela’s breasts had ballooned. Each moment she was home from class was another precious moment to observe Daniela’s outrageously curvy form clad in nothing but her underwear and a t-shirt. Each of those perfect moments was another reason more compelling than all the logic in the world as to why she could not stop. The experience was an exquisite mixture of torture and arousal. Each new pound a terrible burden on her conscience, yet divine. Sweet lord, what cup size was she up to now? It made Chloe dizzy to think about. Every bounce and jiggle of those sweet boobs had her flushed and fanning herself, eager to throw another batch of cookies on or lay out another snack tray of crackers and cheese to encourage her goddess’s growth. She almost wished she hadn’t disposed of the scale as a precautionary measure all those months ago. Almost. 

This was an unsustainable pattern of fattening. It couldn’t last forever. She knew this, but she was going to do everything in her power to keep it moving forward. 

Chloe was cooking and chatting with Lizzie in the kitchen when Daniela threw open the door and ran inside shouting. “Jeremy asked me out on a date!” Her boobs had gotten absolutely enormous over the last 6 months of fattening fair, and her butt was stretching the seams of her shorts too, when she wore them.

“Congratulations!” Lizzie said, enthusiastically, smiling as she looked up from the conversation. “I’m honestly surprised it took this long.” She was leaning against the counter eating a big fluffy muffin and sporting a generous gelatin muffin top of her own. Below the belt, the damage to her figure only got worse, as he hips flared out dramatically, legs enclosed in too-tight jeans stretched across an expansive ass like a second skin. Lizzie’s development in this process, though less intentional, had not escaped Chloe’s eye. Dumping even more guilt onto her overburdened conscience she had started attending to Lizzie’s appetite almost as much as to Daniela’s. 

“So where is he taking you?” Chloe inquired, trying not to dwell on her poor life choices, even as they bounced around the room in front of her.

“The beach, and then he’s taking me out to eat.” Daniela giggled and pushed her boobs together with her shoulders to emphasize the visible cleavage. “I might have hinted to him how good I look in a bikini.” She ran into her bed room and started fishing through her drawers for last year’s hot pink bikini and shouted. “He’ll be here to pick me up in 15 minutes!”

Chloe froze, dropping the instruments she had been using to make dinner in a resounding clatter as she realized what was about to happen. Daniela hadn’t tried on any of her old clothes in months. When she put on that bikini, the results of Chloe’s handy work would be undeniable. 

In the back room, the clatter of moving shelves and the creaking bed told the tale of the plump girl’s struggle to change. Chloe stood still as a statue, brutal anticipation wicking through her in waves both wickedly sharp and delightfully sweet. On one hand, she was about to see the glory of Daniela’s twin mountain peaks in all their unclothed glory for the first time. On the other hand, there was no way in hell her roommate wasn’t going to notice the expansive changes that had taken place to her chest and behind over the past few months once she put on that old bikini. In the quiet minutes proceeding the reveal, she almost forgot to breath as she waited.

And there she was, in a rush of dark almond skin crowned by the vibrant hot pink of the suit. There was no question about it. Daniela had definitely gained a lot of weight. The bathing suit had been tight on her before, and if Chloe had to guess, she’d outgrown it some 30 pounds ago. Where would that leave her now? 160 pounds? 170?! It was hard to tell since Daniela was practically exploding out of the minimal material. Her breasts had grown too large to be properly supported by the stringy top and while they were still technically covered it was only by the barest of margins. Chloe’s eyes lingered on the wonderful fullness of her friend’s exposed body, curving down the slope of her bosom to trace the beginnings of a small belly. She noted with satisfaction that the bottom of the bikini, while not as taxed as the upper portion, was also several sizes too small, the pink string digging into the deliciously soft film of plush that had grown over her friend’s wider and more voluptuous hips. Grinning, Daniela did a pirouette to show off the suit and Chloe heard a gasp mirroring her own, from Lizzie as they both waited for Daniela’s boobies to tumble out of their meager cloth prison. The moment passed without disaster, and twin sighs of relief were expelled. Daniela finished the exposition with a pose looking over her shoulder, exposing her ass proudly. Her Latin heritage had not let her down, as it packed all the pounds that had not made their way to that voluminous chest, into a rounded booty that jutted out from her back side. As Daniela spun back around and began to walk, or rather bounce towards them, Chloe almost fainted at the full revelation of her friend’s incredible expansion on display in the too-small suit. Daniela had grown into an hour glass wet dream. 

“This is a little tighter than I remember.” The voluptuous beauty said, with a puzzled frown, tugging at the straps.  

Chloe didn’t know what to say, so she just stood there and drooled a little. Lizzie too, normally so vocal and sure of herself was a quiet for some time as well, just staring while Daniela leaned against the counter smiling at them both, waiting for them to speak. Finally she spoke up.“Wow, Daniela, you look fantastic! That was enough to make me reconsider my own orientation, but uh, I wouldn’t play any volley ball while you’re in that suit if you know what I mean.” she gave the barely contained boobs a meaningful look. 

“What do you mean?” Daniela asked, raising an inquisitive eyebrow as she munched on a cookie. After a few moments waiting, she turned to go to the bathroom to look at herself the full length mirror. 

At that moment a knock came at the door. Forgetting all about Lizzie’s comment, Daniela rushed to the door and threw it open. 

To be continued.

Really nice work. Great story, cool drawings. Now, I am not particularly good at guessing about these things, but I think Jeremy is going to make it clear that Daniela could use a few more curves. And here's a thought: Maybe that web site, which hadn't been doing so well, is suddenly going to take off. So not only does she get loved for gaining, but she makes a lot of money at it, too... You guys are great.... Can't wait for the next chapter... Hey, Woodsmont, you're a fantastic writer, too! Any plans for a new story?   

• 3 weeks later...

HOLY JEEZ this chapter took a while. So sorry, my friends, but I hope you will be happy with the result! 

As always, I extend my humble thanks to my good friend and illustrator Berserker1133 who pitched the idea for this series and is doing an incredible series of illustrations. 
Anyway, enough chatter! On with the story!

~~~

Part 3 – Ripe Fruit

With a click the latch fell into place as the front door snapped shut behind the two love birds. Daniela’s boisterous exit left the two remaining house mates blushing red as freshly poured wine. 

“Daniela and I are getting fat Chloe.” Lizzie declared bluntly, shattering Chloe’s sweet illusionary mind theatre.

“I uh, I’m not sure what you mean.” Chloe, said desperately trying to stall for time. She had known the jig was up as soon as Daniela went to get changed. 

“Did you see her boobs? They were huge! I thought they were going to pop out of that tiny pink number she had on from last summer.” Lizzie exclaimed, miming the huge bouncing boobies in front of her own chest.

Chloe was already hot under the collar from witnessing Daniela’s busty display in her too-tiny pink bikini. Trying to talk about it like a reasonable person who wasn’t obsessed with those very developments was about the worst thing she could imagine doing right now. Closing her eyes, she tried to focus on a response that would downplay their roommate’s gain. “Don’t exaggerate Lizzie, Daniela’s always been well endowed.” Denial, that was the key. She sighed. 

Lizzie gave Chloe a look that said she was having none of it. “Exaggerate?” she responded, a dangerous tone in her voice “Look at this!” She angrily moved to stand in front of Chloe, pinning her back against the stove. Lizzie stumbled backwards, leaning against the stove, terrified that Lizzie was going to call her out for all these months spent fattening them both up. Lizzie was only inches away from her as she reached down and unbuttoned her skin tight jeans, grunting with the effort. As soon as the pants were undone, Lizzie’s muffin top spilled forward out of her pants in a flood. There was an audible click-click-click of the zipper on her jeans as the jiggly pot belly forced it open notch by notch by sheer virtue of its own plump weight. 

“Look at this big fat belly!” She cried in exasperation, grabbing her pot belly and jiggling it in both hands for emphasis. “If I keep eating like this I’m just going to keep getting bigger and bigger!” Her own cheeks shone a bright pink at the embarrassing admission, but never one to shrink from hard truths, Lizzie plunged ahead. “Seeing Daniela in that suit was a wake-up call. I’m on my last pair of pants because my big butt won’t fit into anything!”

Chloe felt faint as the unbelievably steamy truth of Lizzie’s ranting rang in her ears. The exposure of Lizzie's ice-cream and pasta belly elicited a vibrating wave of pleasure that swept through her in a paralyzing flood. Her arms went limp as she stumbled back leaning into the stove as Lizzie got closer, ranting about her thickening lower half. Oh god, she was so close. Chloe desperately mustered another attempt to deny the physical evidence right in front of her. “N-n-no way. You’re not fat Lizzie. You’re just bloating, that’s all. M-maybe your pants just shrank in the wash? It happens you know.” She tried desperately, her fluttering heart beating faster as she spoke.

Lizzie stared at Chloe, mystified by the girl’s refusal to see the jiggling chub she had accumulated over the past year. She took another step towards Chloe, her dominant personality bearing down on her, determined to extract an admission from Chloe. “I’m fat Chloe! Admit it!” She was practically leaning over the diminutive girl as she shouted in frustration when she felt a hesitant touch on her exposed plump midriff. Shocked by the uninvited touch, she froze, voice dying in her throat.

It was just too much for Chloe. The nearness was intoxicating, mere inches between her and all that soft blubber pressing its way out Lizzie’s pants. Thick inches of fluffy adipose layered on her friend’s toned swimmer’s abs from far too many pig outs on the food Chloe herself had made. She was so aroused, it felt like an out of body experience. She had come so far from her day dreams and fantasies. Daniela had turned into a voluptuous vixen shaped like an hour glass and Lizzie was standing inches from her, a big fat overfed pot belly crying out to be touched and caressed. All she had to do was reach out. All she had to do was… She blinked rapidly into Lizzie’s startled eyes. It was in her hands. Lizzie had stopped short as she felt Chloe’s delicate fingers weighing and measuring her plump tummy. She held eye contact for a moment longer, asking without speaking; pleading as she pinched and squeezed the rolls of Lizzie’s thick fat. Lizzie had frozen like a rabbit caught in the headlights. It was so unlike her to not know what to do. Now it was Chloe’s turn to lead. 

She stopped playing with Lizzie’s fat for a moment as she finally broke eye contact, just holding it contentedly in her hands. Biting her lip anxiously, she dropped her eyes down Lizzie’s taller body inches at a time, to rest on the precious belly in her hands. A shiver ran up her spine in a visible wave. Lizzie hadn’t pulled away, like she was frozen, waiting to see what Chloe would do. 

“Oh… oh my,” she finally spoke. “Look at that.” She began pinching and squeezing the belly in front of her again. Lizzie just watched in dumbfounded silence. “Mmm, yes you have gotten fat haven’t you Lizzie. I, I guess I hadn’t noticed. Just look at this jelly belly you’ve grown. How did I not see how big and round it was getting?” She bounced it around in her hands a few more times as she spoke. “It’s so soft.” She said in wonder, longing thick in her voice. 

Chloe's mouth was completely dry. “I could...” she said, slowly trailing off as her hands continued  where her words had left off, one hand drifting lower very carefully, under Lizzie's belly, to the hint of panties that was exposed where her jeans had been undone. Her fingers lingered for a few seconds tickling the tender underside of the bottom roll before boldly sinking lower, down to the exposed panty line. She paused, there was still no response from Lizzie except for a harsh and heavy breathing. 

The ambiance of the room crystallized in that moment and Chloe took a half step forward, pressing her own chubby belly and full breasts against the blossoming curves of the girl in front of her. Throwing caution to the winds, she let one hand slide around the long rounded curve of Lizzie's ass. The other hand slipped down Lizzie’s open pants, fingers nimbly finding the lips of Lizzie’s sex through the panties and tracing light circles across them. She could feel the modest dampness that appeared as she pressed the cloth into the crevice with just a hint of pressure. 

She looked into her roommate’s eyes and saw hungry unadulterated lust mirroring her own. She opened her mouth to speak when the noodles cooking on the stove boiled over and the spell of silence broke. With a jarring jolt, reality crashed over both of them once again, and still looking into one another's eyes, they both realized every barrier and boundary of friendship between them had just been violated and obliterated completely. Her back to the stove, Chloe was the first to turn away, concerned for her own safety so close to the boiling scalding water pouring out onto the stove top.

As Chloe turned away, distracted by the clatter behind her, Lizzie took the opportunity to back away, retreating. She felt clumsy and uncoordinated, as if she had forgotten where her limbs were. This was unfamiliar territory and she felt completely exposed and unsure of herself for the first time in ages as she fiddled with her pants, sucking in her belly and trying to do up the buttons. Events were moving too fast for her to process. Moments ago she had experienced an all too real girl crush as she witnessed one roommate's developing voluptuous softness and not 10 minutes later here she was being felt up by the other roommate. “I uh, I should uh.” She stumbled over her words as Chloe turned her attention away from the mess on the stove, and back towards Lizzie. 

Panting heavily as she stared at the plump mound barely out of sight under the slight overhang of Lizzie’s belly, Chloe gulped. She eyed her friend’s emerging pear shape like a starving wolf as she tried to find her voice. After several moments she finally spoke, “I guess you and Daniela have gotten quite chubby. I guess I could help you,” there was a pregnant pause before she finished the thought. “diet.” She said, as if the word was unfamiliar to her. “If that’s what you want, Lizzie.” 

“I… I.” Lizzie stumbled over her words as she looked for an escape. “I uh, I've got to go to the gym.” And she bolted.

Chloe extended a hand and opened her mouth to call out to her retreating friend, desperate to salvage something of their relationship, but Lizzie was in her room with the door shut before she could think of anything to say. After a moment of silence, she turned back to the bubbling pot which had now overflowed across the entire stove top, creating a huge mess. So unprofessional! “Damn, damn, damn!” she said, still breathing heavily. She attempted to clean up the mess as quickly as possible, but was still occupied when she heard the door whoosh shut for the second time that afternoon. Spinning around, she knew it was already too late. Lizzie was gone. Biting her lower lip in frustration, Chloe leaned against the counter with her head in her hands and just stared at the noodles resting and ready to be strained. How had it come to this?

Dinner was finished. Chloe had not been able to put as much attention into it as she usually did and it sat on the counter top getting cold. She was too distracted, thoughts and emotions tossing still on the whirlwind of the afternoon’s events. Once she finished cleaning up, Chloe took a seat at the table and waited as still as a statue to see what the evening would bring. She could feel her own heart sinking with the sun as it traveled its lonely path towards the horizon. Lizzie did not return. Maybe no one was coming back. 

Finally as the last of the sun’s rays flirted with the oncoming night, the door banged open. Chloe sprung to her feet, pig tails bouncing with the sudden movement as she peered through the encroaching darkness to see who it was. Daniela stumbled in through the door, clearly drunk and leaning on the arm of a large muscular dark haired fellow who could only be Jeremy. Jeremy stood at about 6 feet tall, cutting a stark contrast to Daniela’s shorter figure. Though muscular, he also carried a little extra weight around the middle. 

“Daniela!” Chloe cried out in relief, happy for some company at last.

“Chloe?” Daniela giggled drunkenly. “What are you doing sitting in the dark?!”

“Oh!” Chloe started. She had been so preoccupied she hadn’t realized how dark it had gotten in the flat. “I was just watching the sunset and didn’t notice it was so dark in here. Sorry. Dinner’s ready though! I made Italian.” She said, trying to jump back to her peppy self in company’s presence. 

“MMm, Italian!” Daniela said, salivating at the mere mention of food. “Jeremy” she said entreatingly as she turned and laid both hands on his solid chest. “Baby, I know you just watched me eat my weight in ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery, but Chloe is training to be a chef and her food is to die for!” She ran a hand along the edge of his pectorals as she spoke, nodding as solemnly as she could manage in her tipsy state. “You won’t think I’m a pig if I eat just a teensy little more will you? I swear it’s important! I have to tell her if it’s good enough for her to submit to class.” She hurried on, leaning her impressive cushiony breasts into him as she spoke. “It’s like I’m the judge on a cooking show.” 

Chuckling, Jeremy returned her attention with a delighted hungry smile of his own. “If she needs your help then you’d better get to it baby. And besides, haven’t you learned anything from tonight? I can’t deny you anything. Eat all you want. It only makes you sexier.” He said, as he looked pointedly down into the sea of cleavage that was pressed into his chest. 

As Daniela flipped on the light and turned to bounce happily into the kitchen, Chloe realized that her roommate’s stomach was sticking out in a rounded little ball. She looked like a stuffed turkey. “Oh my god, Daniela, what did you eat!?” Chloe said, so astonished at the roundness of the taught dome that she couldn’t hold back the words before they escaped her lips. 

Luckily, Daniela was still too drunk to care too much and merely giggled, throwing sultry eyes at her new beau as she tore into all the food waiting on the kitchen counter. 

“Well,” she began, wolfing down a bowl of thick buttery chicken parmesan. “Jeremy likes to spoil me. He told me he would keep buying me whatever I wanted as long as I kept ordering it, and as long as I finished it. Naturally I had to test his seriousness and dedication to this relationship so I may have gone a little overboard.” She patted her tight stomach for emphasis. “But that’s okay. I’ll work off the calories tomorrow. You won’t let me get fat, right babe?” she giggled, wrinkling her nose in mirth as she laughed in happiness into her bowl of noodles. 

Jeremy’s eyes were alight with desire as he watched his new girlfriend plow through yet another bowl of food. He moved into the room after closing the door and kissed her on the cheek, before replying. “Never baby, I just want you to get everything you want.” 

“Mmm, that’s what I want to hear.” Daniela moaned, clearly well past full but still eating. “I just love it when you spoil me Jeremy.” 

“Well I’ve got to roll on out of here.” Jeremy said straightening up and mussing his dark mop of hair after kissing Daniela briefly on the lips. “Don’t want to miss the bus home, but I’ll see you tomorrow babe.” As he walked into the next room to leave, he approached Chloe, extending a hand in greeting. “I’m Jeremy, by the way. I’ve heard a lot of good things about you while working with Daniela.” He said with a smile. “Thanks for keeping my girl well fed. She’s got an appetite on her and I like seeing her satisfied. Keep up the good work.” He said, winking. 

“Ah, well she seems a little more than satisfied.” Chloe replied dubiously, tearing her eyes away from the gorging Daniela on the other side of the room to examine the large man. His hands were huge, his grip practically swallowing Chloe’s own petite hand within his own.

“Ah yes, I suppose so, but from what I hear you aren’t averse to providing the means for our girl to stuff herself beyond capacity either.” Jeremy replied, pitching his voice so Daniela, who was still in the kitchen could not hear. “Daniela comes into work raving about your extravagant cooking more days than she does not, and it shows. I appreciate that and I imagine you must too.”

Chloe could feel her face burning to the roots of her hair at the unexpected accusation. “Wh-what?” 

Jeremy laughed as he observed Chloe’s reaction to his veiled remarks. “I thought as much. You have a terrible poker face.”

“You take care of my girl while I’m away. She’s a special one.” Jeremy said, smiling over at Daniela who was still eating her way into a stupor. Then Jeremy left, and the two were alone.

Moaning again, Daniela tried to stand but collapsed back onto the chair. “Oh god, how do you make it so good Chloe? I just can’t resist. Though,” she paused and raised her head inquisitively. “Was there something different you did this time?” she asked, her words slightly slurred from the drunkenness and oncoming sleepiness. 

Chloe looked embarrassed. “Oh, well.” She said, thinking fast. “Uh I used some diet ingredients to make a slimming version of the food for Lizzie. She said something about wanting to go on a diet. I promise I’ll make sure it tastes better next time.” She swore. 

“Well that’s good. I feel less guilty eating diet food after eating so much on my date.” Daniela said, as she tucked into the plate of food.

Across town at the gym, Lizzie climbed out of the pool in a beautiful display of glistening jiggles. She felt winded and wobbly from her time exercising, an unfamiliar feeling which caused her to be even more keenly aware of just how poorly her one-piece swimsuit fit. Her cheeks blazed a bright cherry red as she made her way back to the locker room to change, every shake and jiggle of her softening body on display, highlighted by the tightly stretched suit's fabric which barely contained her bouncing binge belly. Her pace increased as she realized the mere act of walking was causing her expanded rear to swallow up the back of the suit, resulting in an accidental thong. 

Last year she been in the habit of swimming laps for half an hour a day. Tonight she had managed a single lap before having to stop in the shallows panting and red faced with the exertion. She hadn't gotten out right after that, choosing instead to just float around for a while, thinking about her room mates and recently acquired eating habits. Climbing out of the water, the thoughts about her out of control food consumption were driven home with a twist as she realized what a wicked appetite she had worked up with so little to show for it. Maybe Chloe would have something whipped up for her at home, despite what she had said about starting a diet. 

Arriving safely in the locker room, she toweled off and after only a moment of hesitation, made her way to the gym’s scale. She hadn’t looked at her weight since their scale at the apartment had disappeared around 6 months ago and she knew it was time to face the music and see how much fat she had picked up in the last half a year of unrestricted binge eating. If memory served, she had been hovering at a soft 190 pounds last she'd looked. With a gulp and a prayer she stepped on the scale. It was one of those old ones where you had to move the weights around in increments of 50, and then balance it out with a sliding scale that went from 1-50 as well. The max weight was 350 on this older model. Standing on the scale, she set it to 150 pounds moved the slide up to her old weight hopefully. The scale was still unbalanced. She had expected as much. Taking a deep breath, she began to move the slide up along the increasing numbers. 195, 197, 200, it was at its limit for this setting and not even a hint of balancing. She had officially crested 200 pounds and flown past it without even noticing. She closed her eyes for a moment to absorb this news, before setting the scale’s weights to 200 and moving the slider back to the start. 201, 205, 210. The scale still didn’t even look close to balancing, the weight of her fat ass holding down 210 pounds of counter weight. God, how big had she gotten? 215, 220, the scale started to tip the other direction! 221, 222 and there it was. Perfectly balanced. Lizzie's breathing started to come quicker as she took in the full magnitude of her gain.

Lizzie stood there, blinking in stunned silence for a few moments before abandoning the scale and hurrying to the back of the locker room, clutching at her exposed butt cheeks in the fear that someone might pop in and see her in all her fatness. After a few minutes of panicked breathing in the privacy of a shower stall, she calmed down enough to venture back out to find a mirror in which to explore the changes in her physique. Staring at the soft layer of adipose that had substantially thickened the lower portion of her body, Lizzie began to poke and prod her chubby midriff and expansive ass experimentally. Logically, her head reasoned this was about what anyone could expect when swapping regular intense physical exertion with regular intense stuffing sessions. The results were undeniable. Groping her own thick behind and feeling its sheer size and surface area, she was astonished that she was still able to fit into any of her old pants at all. Her swim suit in particular was definitely several sizes too small at this point, clinging to her average sized bust so tightly that her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric and loosing the battle to contain her thick middle on all fronts. She cupped an average C-Cup breast in one hand and reached down to grasp the thickening slab of belly jelly with the other. In horror she realized that her belly actually jutted out farther than her breasts did now. When had that happened? God, how had she gained 30 pounds in 6 months? At the beginning of the year she had been an attractively normal sized girl. Now she was overweight with an over developed chunky butt and undeniable jelly belly which announced to the whole world that she had an overly developed sweet tooth. 

Gingerly lifting her brand new belly in her hands, she held it for a moment before letting it drop, jiggling and shaking vigorously as it slapped downwards. She did this a few times, mesmerized by the view of her extra inches as her mind drifted back to Chloe’s similar actions earlier in the day. It had all been so new and strange, yet intensely erotic. She remembered how good it had felt to have Chloe play with her body and scold her for her weight gain. Chloe hadn’t seemed to mind her growing curves, despite her words. Lizzie’s fears began to evaporate as she imagined Chloe’s teasing hands on her soft belly, clutching at her plush ass. She could almost feel the tickle of her roommate's warm breath as their lips came close. She was breathing heavily as she thought about it, growing more and more aroused. She reached slowly down below the soft plush ledge of her belly and began to stroke herself. Come to think of it, wasn’t it Chloe’s food that she had been gorging on all this time to make her gain the last 30 pounds? Yes, it was. You might even say it was Chloe’s fault that Lizzie had plumped up so much this year. She had made Lizzie such a fatty and she kept feeding her more and Lizzie kept eating it. Lizzie thought about the increase in “baking projects” for school. She remembered the week of ice cream a few months ago. Grabbing a handful of fluff from her belly in one hand while pleasuring herself with the other hand, she began to bring herself closer to a mounting climax. Right as she reached the edge of her lustful fantasy, the door to the locker room banged open and the loud chatter of a group of girls echoed back to where Lizzie stood. Lizzie gasped, wiping her blue streaked hair out of her face as she realized where she was. Quickly ducking into a shower stall again, she rinsed off before gathering her things and running home, still in her bathing suit. She had worked up quite the appetite and she knew exactly where she could satiate all of her cravings. 

Arriving back home around 11:00, Lizzie slipped into the flat quietly, still damp from her hurried escape from the gym showers. She immediately spotted Daniela fast asleep on the couch, her belly stretched out in an epic curve, clearly sleeping off the effects of a huge food binge. Her gentle breathing was drowned out by the sounds of activity in the flat's kitchen where the soft strumming bass guitar of Jack Johnson barely muted the clatter of dishes being washed. Chloe must be cleaning up from a late dinner. Lizzie's imagination conjured the memory of Chloe’s petite hands dancing around around in her panties as she looked in the direction of the sound. Glancing back at the couch for a moment, Lizzie gawked at the firm roundness of Daniela’s stuffed belly. She was surprised to find she was both aroused and jealous of the sight, a swim-fueled hunger raging inside her. What was wrong with her? Since when did she have a thing for bellies? Since when did she have a thing for girls?! Since this morning with Chloe, apparently, she thought. 

Turning away, Lizzie moved stealthily to the entrance of the kitchen, her tight undersized one-piece still damp and clinging to the ripe curves of her bulging body. She paused for a moment at the entrance to soak in every detail of the short chubby girl whom she had known for so long yet about whom she apparently knew so little. Chloe was wearing garters and long stockings beneath a short pink skirt, and she looked particularly cute tonight. Lizzie took in the common place sight with new eyes, eating up the subtle curves highlighted by Chloe's gothic girly-lolita style of dress. 

Knowing full well she stood on the brink of a monumental decision, Lizzie balanced on the edge of that precipice and pondered while the track played out on the stereo. She thought about her hunger and the exhaustion that came from swimming. She thought about judgmental looks in public and the things her family would say. Then she thought of soft things, and curves. She thought of red lips and creamy thighs. Reaching down, she felt up her own plump belly and remembered the sweet taste of a week’s worth of ice cream, and the pleasant heft that was left behind after the monumental binge was over. She remembered the distinctly less creamy taste of being in shape. And she recalled the sensation of Chloe's fluttering breath as it danced across her face, their lips inches apart. Lizzie thought about what was expected of her and then she thought about what she really wanted. Pinching her developing belly through the taught fabric of the one-piece, she came to a decision just as the guitar played its final note. 

“Got anything I can eat?” Lizzie called out quietly into the vacuum left by the record.

Chloe whirled around in surprise, her breath catching in her throat as she saw Lizzie standing in her bathing suit at the entrance to the kitchen. Lizzie’s bathing suit clung to her like a second skin, highlighting the months of indulging on every tempting treat Daniela had worked to make. The extra 30 pounds hung juicily from Lizzie's taller frame like fruit waiting to be plucked. Breasts like juicy apples and a belly like a watermelon, sweet and ripe. Chloe's mouth watered at the vision before her. 

Lizzie walked forward, letting her hips roll seductively with the movement. “I went out to the pool and worked up a fierce appetite." Stopping a foot from Chloe, she paused, unsure of where to go from here. "I couldn't stop thinking about you." she confessed in a daring whisper. 

Panting, Chloe took a step forward, reuniting with the soft curves of her taller roommate. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you either." Chloe whispered back shyly, reveling in the feel of the barely contained curves beneath her arms.

"I hate to rush this, but I'm starving. Do you think I can get something to eat and we can talk about this, whatever this is, after?" Lizzie asked hopefully. Her stomach growled in agreement and she flushed bright pink in embarrassment. 

"All I have ready is pasta and that's really fattening, Lizzie." Chloe said hesitantly. "I know you said you wanted to work off the weight and I want to respect that." She looked extremely embarrassed as she looked down. "God knows I haven't respected your choice in this up till now but I really want you to know you can trust me going forward." She looked back up in to her Lizzie's sapphire blue eyes, begging for her trust.

Lizzie looked away in embarrassment, her pink cheeks deepening into a scarlet hue. "I was wondering if you uh. If you uh." She trailed off miserably.

"If I what?" Chloe asked, raising both eyebrows in curiosity.

Lizzie grabbed ahold of her courage and looked Chloe straight in the eyes. "I was wondering if you like me like this, because I might not mind it if you don't." she said desperate to get it out. 

Chloe froze at the question, her lush brown eyes locked with Lizzie's frosty blues for an unknown amount of time as she processed the question and its implications. She could feel herself dripping as she disengaged and turned, pulling plates from the pile of dishes she had just cleaned. Unable to fully tear her gaze from Lizzie's bulging spandex clad form, she began to clumsily pile a plate high with mounds of butter soaked noodles and pasta. When she was done she pushed Lizzie onto a stool at the kitchen counter and set the heaping pile of pasta covered in cheese and thick fattening sauces, with a side of garlic bread in front of her. 

"Mind? Darling, I would love to see you even bigger." Chloe stated, bolder than she had ever been before.

Licking her lips in anticipation, Lizzie dug in, eating huge mouthfuls at a time as she packed it all in at a rate that suggested she had never encountered Italian food before and might never do so again. All the while though, she only had eyes for the chubby chef who watched her in return. 

Moaning, she finished the plate. “That was is absolutely sinful Chloe.” Lizzie said around a last mouthful of noodles. "We're so lucky we get to experience your cooking. You’ll make some girl incredibly happy someday Chlo.” She said huskily.

"Do I make you happy?” Chloe asked almost in pain at fear of the response.

Lizzie looked up, biting her lip nervously as she recognized this final chance to turn back. Abandoning her reservations to the inflamed burning lust building within her she answered, “More than anything." and Chloe practically tackled her off her stool in a tangle soft limbs and lips as the two shared their first kiss. 

As they fell to the kitchen floor with a muffled thud, Chloe tugged at the drying spandex and lycra, pulling it down over Lizzie's small plump breasts. They bounced out flopping up along Lizzie's chest as she came to rest on her back. Chloe tried to pull the suit down, struggling to pull it around the much thicker, and noodle filled belly. Finally it rolled slickly around her abundant curves before getting stuck on her immense rear.

"Oh God, you're so fat. How did you get into this?" Chloe asked, beginning to grind on her friend as she tried to tug on the slick material. 

"I'm only fat because you keep feeding me pasta and ice cream." Lizzie retorted, flushing in a mixture of elated arousal and shame at how large she had let herself get. Struggling to sit up in order to pull the suit off herself, she was startled by a hand from Chloe pushing her dominantly pushing her back down. 

"Hold your horses big girl. Getting your clothes off is half the fun, and right now you're all mine." Lizzie's eyes grew wide in anticipation, and she could feel her nethers gush as Chloe smiled and leaned down agonizingly slow, fingers dancing across Lizzie's plush and tender flesh until her head was obscured from view by her bloated belly. 

She felt a hand tug the swim suit to the side and without further warning Chloe's tongue entered her. Lizzie gasped sharply, trying not to cry out as Chloe began to perform cunnilingus. It was like drowning, she realized as she released a shuddering breath, trying to relax as Chloe's skillful tongue danced within her. But there was no relaxing here. Each new moment brought new and unexperienced pleasure, adding to a mounting wave within her that was steadily building into something so great it threatened to blot out all of existence. Chloe's skillfull navigation between Lizzie's thighs continued like an eager explorer joyful in her discovery, tasting and relishing each new fruit in a foreign land. Lizzie panted and gasped with every lick and probing dart of the tongue, barely able to recall why she needed to keep quiet. Her hands clutched and grabbed at Chloe's head and the stool beside them, desperately trying to ground herself against the growing wave of pleasure at her center. Her moans turned into whimpers as the pleasure crested and peaked, and then with a gasp it all came crashing down through her like a tsunami. The climax was earth shattering, and as she came, reality was blotted out. All she saw was white light and in the distance she heard a screaming cry. Finally, at last, she was calm, adrift on an ocean of bliss.

Seconds? Minutes? She had lost track of time when she came to. Chloe was laying half naked on top of her frozen and listening intently. What had happened? Had that screaming been her? Oh god, had Daniela woken up? She froze in mortified fear at the thought of their roommate finding them like this, Lizzie stuffed and half naked on the floor of the kitchen post-coitus and Chloe, hair and face in complete disarray, with Lizzie's juices all over her lips. Seconds ticked by at a snail's pace, both girls sure that at any moment they would be found out. Seconds turned into minutes. Nothing was happening. Finally they heard a snort and a shift from the direction of the living room as Daniela readjusted on the couch. Their mortal fear quickly devolved into near-hysterical giggles at the close call. 

"Well well, I don't think I've ever gotten such a good reception before. I take it you liked that?" Chloe asked, leaning on Lizzie's exposed soft chest and smiling as wide as the Cheshire cat.

"Oh, God yes. Did I pass out?" Lizzie asked, more than a little embarrassed at her dramatic scene that had almost gotten them caught. 

"Yep." Chloe looked thoughtful and then nodded. "Yep, I'm pretty sure you blacked out there for a second at the end. Biggest compliment I have ever received, I think." she said, still glowing in happiness as she played with her new girlfriend's nipples.

"Stop that!" Lizzie swatted at her lover's playful fingers halfheartedly. "Well I'd like to continue this but I think we had better retire to the bedroom. As naughty as this is, I really don't want Daniela to find out about us by discovering us fucking on the kitchen floor." 

Chloe tweaked Lizzie's fully erect nipples one last time before sitting up and replying. "Mm, agreed. I haven't even gotten all your clothes off. There's so much more to do." she traced a longing finger down the curve of Lizzie's belly and out around her ass, a hungry light in her eyes. 

Lizzie bit her lip as she struggled to sit up too. "Before we continue though, do you have any desert? I'm still a bit peckish." 

Chloe's eyes grew wide and excited at the question. She stood up, and fetched a plate of a dozen cookies. Lizzie almost drooled as she saw them. 

"Not yet thunder thighs." Chloe smacked Lizzies ample ass and directed her towards the bedroom. "Get your clothes off and in bed and then we can see if you've been a good enough girl for these cookies." 

Lizzie scampered off into Chloe's bedroom like a fire had spontaneously come into existence under her bum. Chloe followed quickly behind her, cookies in hand and a lust filled look in her eyes. 

They shut the door quietly, and Daniela slept on heedless of the tryst in the next room.

The next morning, Daniela woke up ravenously hungry. Chloe had seemed unusually happy and offered to make her some real serious diet food if she wanted, which sounded like a terrible idea to Daniela. It wasn't like she was getting fat like Lizzie. She just wanted to cut out a few calories, so she politely declined. 

"Breakfast is the most important day of the meal, right?" She frowned after she said it. Judging by her roommate's sniggers she hadn't gotten that saying right either. Ugh. "Point being guys, I need to get off to a good start or I won't stick too my diet, so I'll have whatever Lizzie's having." She smiled, hoping she wasn't hurting Chloe's feelings.

"No problem." Chloe said, if anything more cheery than she had been before. "I'll get right on it."

Turned out, Lizzie was having an absolute avalanche of pancakes. It was definitely wrong to turn down food that was offered to you. There were starving children in Africa, after all, so she powered through the pancakes feeling more like a beached whale than a girl by the end of the meal. "Ugh, I thought you were on a diet Lizzie." Daniela groaned. 

"I am on a diet." Lizzie said happily, sitting back down with another two pancakes. "It's called a sea food diet." She graced the cook with a wink. What was going on with these two, Daniela wondered. 

Downing a glass of milk to finish the meal, Daniela stood up and skedaddled out the door and on to work. She really had meant to cut back on the indulging too, after that morning, but she just never really got around to it. Each day at work she never stopped snacking, and even would eat the occasional free meal when presented with the opportunity. Shifts with Jeremy afforded many of those opportunities. Actual dates with Jeremy were even worse, all ending much along the same lines as the first, with her stuffed like a prize turkey with every entree and desert she could order. Time at his house might actually have been worse for her figure as there was no portion control. Instead of measuring ice cream by the scoop, Jeremy measured it by the carton, always having some justification which sounded pretty reasonable to her as to why it made a good addition to whatever meal they were eating. There wasn't any relief at her own apartment either, as Chloe had gotten in the habit of exercising her culinary prowess in a big way each and every day. Breakfasts and Dinners were turning into all you can eat buffets and it turned out that Daniela could eat quite a lot. She was aware that she was putting on weight but when compared to Lizzie who was absolutely blowing up, she didn't really think it was too big a deal. 

"God, sometimes I swear it looks like you are trying to fatten me up." She had joked with Jeremy one winter evening at his house, as he brought out a pint of ice cream for her to eat after she had polished off an entire pizza. It wasn't like she wasn't going to eat the ice cream, but she was a little concerned about how he would respond to her developing belly.

"Oh, what? Why would you say that? I just love to see you satisfied and happy." Jeremy had replied, suave and handsome as the devil himself. "I love to spoil my baby girl." 

Her fears assuaged, she dug into the pint of ice cream, finishing it by the time the movie they were watching was over. So what were a few pounds? If Jeremy didn't notice, she didn't mind. He was everything she had ever dreamed of in a boyfriend. Tall, strong, and attentive to her every need. He made sure she never wanted for anything and often anticipated her desires before she realized she had them, bringing desert to the table before she had really finished digesting the main entrée, or ordering an extra appetizer to proceed the meal just to keep her happy. She adored the attention and for a time was content.

The holidays came and went and winter faded into spring without Daniela ever quite realizing how big she was getting. She remembered the surprise at finding out that Lizzie and Chloe had become an item. She was especially shocked, not just because she had not thought Lizzie swung that way, but because Lizzie had gotten enormous over the past year. Of course, what Daniela did not realize was that for every pound that Lizzie gained, Daniela picked up one as well. As time went by with Daniela comfortably relaxed with her lifestyle, wearing nothing restrictive and her boyfriend buying all her clothes as a courtesy, her weight ticked up pound by pound until an entire year had passed. 180, 190, 195. She passed 200 about the time she realized she was developing a belly, and kept going. As the time when she had first opened her website approached she would have weighed in at 225 pounds if she had stepped onto a scale, a full 100 pounds gained in the past year. Somewhere she was conscious of the massive change to her body, but she went on with her life in willful denial, content with her perfect boobs, her perfect boyfriend, and her perfect life. 

That denial stubbornly persisted through meal after meal and pound after pound until stumbling into her home one drunken night after restaurant and bar hopping with Jeremy, she glanced at the calendar and realized it was the one year anniversary of her failed modeling website. 

Giggling, she ran to fetch the camera. Maybe she'd film a sexy video just for fun. It wasn't like anyone was looking at it.

To be continued.

This was a sexy addition!  Avocado, I particularly liked your depiction of the excruciating, unresolved sexual tension between Chloe and Lizzie suddenly bursting to the surface in the first third of the chapter.  I do hope we can expect some corresponding illustrations featuring those two before long.  ;)  

Hey, just want to say what great work you folks are doing... You add lots of nice cool description and feeling... It's so obvious that you write very well.... Very cool reading, intelligent and sexy... Now, if I were to guess about where this might go, it might be that Chloe discovers as the next chapter begins that she's a little bit in heaven and hell at the same time... She can look around her and see how incredibly tempting Lizzie has become, and Daniella is just a non-stop eating and gaining machine... But at the same time, Chloe is the one who has to cook for them -- and that's no small task! In addition to being a ton of work, it's also expensive... And just when Chloe is wondering how she's going to keep all of this going for her friends (not to mention her own substantial gain), Lizzie tells her the strangest thing has happened. Two days ago, she discovered $50 in her PayPal account. And then a few days later, there's more. People on the internet have discovered, of course, the sexy video that the drunken Daniella made -- and lo and behold, now that she's gained 150 pounds -- people are starting to love they way she looks... More and more people respond, and when she adds a second video, the response is beyond their wildest dreams... Everyone is filming, and eating... Maybe this will lead Chloe to hire a thin young women who is okay making sexy videos and doesn't mind helping out with the cooking... and now, with lots of money to be made, the gaining starts all over again. People are insatiable! They want more and more videos and pictures... Chloe supervises the cooking, but she and Lizzie start to make videos, too -- and for the first time in her life, everyone loves Chloe, too. They can't get enough... And maybe the next chapter ends with the thin young woman being really turned on by all of this, and late at night, when everyone is cleaning up and the latest video session ends, she sits on the couch with a bowl of leftover food and thinks ... wow, this is really good! And before she knows it, the whole bowl is gone... and the cycle begins again...  Just some thoughts... Can't wait to see what you actually come up with. Please keep going!!!    

• 4 weeks later...

Part 4 – Press Play 

Jeremy was walking to work when his phone beeped, alerting him that he had received an email. Bringing up the message, he was surprised to see Daniela’s website had just registered an update. He had subscribed, of course, when he had first found out about it, but considering her recent life style he had thought she’d given up on that dream. After all, she wasn’t exactly model-slim anymore. He smiled to himself as he recalled her new habit of finishing off a large pizza by herself on movie night. 

As he boarded the bus, he opened the website on his phone and looked for the latest video. Embedded inelegantly at the bottom of her modeling page, a featureless black square with no preview and only a large white triangular play button stared out, waiting for him to press play. He thumbed it on. 

It began simply enough. The audio popped and crackled as familiar hands fumbled inexpertly with the camera, bumping against the mic a few times as Daniela found a good angle from which to film. Long manicured nails painted a sunset pink and yellow flashed by the camera as it changed hands, and for a few moments the shot lingered on her exposed wrist and arm which sported a smattering of gold and silver bracelets against dusk brushed skin. Further up that arm one could clearly see her near full sleeve tattoo of an intricate bird, and as the camera came into focus on the piece of art, a jolt of realization shot through Jeremy. There in the image, it was clearly visible that the tattooed sparrow was plumper than it had been in previous updates, growing as Daniela’s arms thickened. His breath caught as he relished just how much of a transformation his girl had undergone in the past year. 

After a few more moments the camera steadied and settled on Daniela’s smiling face. Again, the shape was different than it had been a year ago, the lines of her face were rounded around the edges and her cheek bones were softer and less defined than they had once been. It was a marginal and understated change in comparison to her arm, and he knew it was a mere prelude to the sweeping transformation the rest of her body had undergone. 

“Hey guys! It’s me, Daniela.” She smiled brightly into the camera. “I don’t have my camera girl with me today.” she continued. “So sorry if I make a few mistakes. I’ll just have to edit them out before posting.” She giggles nervously, clearly quite drunk as she slurs some words around the edges. 

“It has been a whole year since I started modeling here and I haven’t kept up with it as much as I planned, but I plan on making up for that.” She pauses at this, and adjusts her boobs before continuing, emphasizing the enormous amount of cleavage on display even more. "So in honor of my 1-year anniversary, I’m going to model in the same clothes as some of my first sets!” Finishing her announcement, Daniela sets down the camera and pulls out a set of clothes as she moves back into frame.

As her body comes into frame, it is abundantly clear that the roundness of her face is no fluke. Gone is the lithe form of the 125-pound model, replaced by a chubby 225-pound fast food worker. Clad in form fitting club clothing, it is obvious to any viewer that there is no way she’s going to fit into the clothes she wore a year ago. This doesn’t deter her from trying however, drunkenly unaware of just how futile her task is. 

“Oh God, I think I may have gained some weight. This isn’t as easy as it was last time.” Drunken giggles quickly turn into grunts as she struggles to contain her flab in clothes that fit her 100 pounds ago. “Unf, I don’t remember this being so hard.” Jeremy was beginning to have trouble with his pants as he watched her bounce and jiggle in a mad naive attempt to squeeze herself into the tiny outfit. 

A rounded well fed belly hangs over the edge of satin black panties which in turn digs deep into the luscious sides of her voluptuous hips. Proud boobs, still her largest asset by a narrow margin, strain at the clasps of a bra which is barely holding on. As she struggles to pull on a shirt that fit her 100 pounds ago, she turns away from the camera and reaches behind her to undo the clasp on her bra, tossing the valiant warrior off onto the couch. Free of a bra, she sucks in her tummy as far as it will go and does up the buttons on the shirt, one at a time, mashing her boobs out of the way and molding them to fit within the confines of the shirt.

At last, triumphant, she turns back to the camera with a smile on her face, the button up shirt fully on. Gingerly she exhales, releasing a long breath and allowing her belly and chest to expand outwards again to their former girth. The buttons of the shirt strain to within a hairs breadth of their capacity, desperate to contain the massive melons and bloated round sphere beneath. She takes another breath and releases it. The buttons hold. Somewhat comfortable and confidant now that she's fit into the first article of clothing, Daniela leans down to pick up the pair of shorts that dropped to the floor during her struggle to don the shirt and in a massive welling up of boob and belly flesh, all of her voluptuous front scrunches up and outwards as she leans down. Unfortunately for her poor shirt, there was nowhere left for all that breast and belly to go. The buttons and cloth screamed in protest for a second, and then as her fingers closed around the jean shorts the shirt just gave up. In a single massive bang, every button on the front of the shirt exploded at once and her boobs and belly came tumbling out in a rush of curves, tumbling and bouncing out, captured on camera from a perfect angle.

Shoulders holding up the tattered remains of the former shirt, her torso was left completely exposed and it went on jiggling for another few seconds while she stood frozen in shock. "Oh my." was all she could manage. 

Suddenly the bus arrived at its destination, jerking Jeremy from his reverie. He looked up and paused the video, dropping his phone into his pocket. Work couldn't be over soon enough today.

==================================

It was another day for Daniela’s new diet. Already she could feel her resolve weakening as she sat before the usual morning feast Chloe cooked every day. It was with a massive spread of food laid out in front of her, as if she’d ordered the entire menu of a breakfast restaurant.

“This is why I’m fat.” She said mournfully. “But breakfast is the most important meal of the day.” She reaffirmed to herself.

“I really shouldn’t.” She said to Chloe as she set down a stack of 3 pancakes covered in blueberry syrup, with a side of vanilla ice cream. But she ate it anyway. 

“No, no, I couldn’t.” she said as Lizzie passed her the biscuits and gravy, but once it was in hand she helped herself to one. One plateful, that is. 

“I’ve already eaten too much. I can’t see my feet.” She said as Jeremy arrived and brought reinforcements from the kitchen, delivering a half pound of sliced cheese and a pound of bacon. 

“Why do you need to see your feet?” Jeremy asked, laughing quizzically as he kissed her on the cheek. Well, at least she was eating all the bacon by herself. Lizzie helped, but even half a pound of bacon on top of her already sumptuous breakfast was decadently sinful at this point and she could never say no to cheese. 

By the time it ended, breakfast had turned into a 3-hour ordeal, and any intention to scale back her food intake was lost in a muddle of butter and caramelized sugar. Lizzie didn’t look much better than she did, passed out in front of the TV, her massive middle spread out like a puddle. 

After lunch, Daniela went had to work an evening shift at McDonalds. She headed on over, determined to give up her bad snacking habits and eat healthy for the rest of the day. That meant only fries were fair game for snack food. No free meals while she was there. It worked for a while. Fries could be spiced up with cheese and ranch and more cheese and even ketchup if she was feeling traditional. Still, by the time her shift was over she was starving and when Jeremy showed up and procured a whole bag full of cheeseburgers from the back, she couldn't help herself.

"I shouldn't. I'm on a diet Jeremy." she complained. "You shouldn't tempt me." 

"What, you worried about your love handles?" Jeremy asked playfully. "Don't you know it's just a sign of a good relationship?" 

"Well, if you say so. But still I don't need an entire bag of cheeseburgers."

"Whatever you say dear, but if you don't eat them they'll go to waste. It's a shame, but you know the company's policy." he said, making as if to throw the bag away.

"Wait!" Daniela cried in alarm. "You shouldn't throw them away! That'd be such a waste." She was staring at the bag like it contained some magical treasure.

"Are you going to eat them?" Jeremy asked, quizzically. 

"Maybe, just one." she said, taking the bag from him and going to a booth. One burger turned into two. After the second she was still a little peckish but plowed through the third and fourth before she could register that feeling of fullness. After that it was just sheer hedonistic pleasure that drove her on. Having denied herself for most of the day, she felt a strangely intense pleasure at gorging on even more than she would normally eat in a day at work. Grease covered her face and strands of her black hair stuck to it as she struggled to breath, trying to digest the entire bag of 8. 

Jeremy just looked on in appreciation at the display. 

Lizzie gasped as she watched Daniela’s enormous jugs explode from her shirt like bowling balls ripping through a paper sack. Her nethers clinched and she blushed, still hardly able to process how or why she thought this was the hottest thing she’d ever seen. If she had not had a crush on Daniela already, this would definitely spark one. 

“Oh my gosh. How did that happen?” Daniela stood blinking in shock, looking down at the ruins of her shirt. Glancing back up at the camera her eyes drifted drunkenly for a moment as she tried to think through the booze haze that fogged her brain. “Was that the right shirt? It was never that tight before and I know my boobs have gotten bigger but I hardly think they are capable of that!” she said, transitioning from surprise to humor as more giggling set in. “I don’t know Maybe it shrank in the wash?” Daniela mused out loud, confusion and denial warring with reality behind her eyes but the justification she had concocted seemed to settle the matter for her.

Absently she scratched her belly, jiggling it tantalizingly as she pondered the dilemma, the shreds of the shirt hanging off of her like some tattered vest. Her huge boobs exposed, nipples stiffening with the sudden exposure. 

Looking directly into the camera’s eye, Daniela gave another nervous giggle, looking both embarrassed and a little scared. “Well, I’m not really sure what happened there but let’s move onto the next outfit.”

The next outfit had a zipper. She managed to get it on while she held her breath, but the zipper ripped open and her flesh came pouring out as soon as she let out her breath, ruining another old set of clothes. She squeaked quite a bit as she struggled to get that one off, the teeth of the zipper pinching into her tender flesh. Panting she looked worriedly into the camera and nervously continued on her drunken journey to destroy all her old clothes. 

Again and again the pattern repeated herself. Shirts ripped. Panties tore. Bras and old bikini tops snapped clean off. Her old skinny jeans wouldn’t even come up past her thighs, she had thickened so much. She lay back on the couch, almost out of sight of the camera, grunting and heaving for several minutes as she tried to pull them on, giving up only after she rolled off the couch by accident and hit the floor with a sharp squeak of surprise. 

“I knew I had put on some weight but this is absurd.” Daniela finally mumbles to the camera. "Well so much for those plans. I’m just going to play with my boobs and upload the video and be done with it. That last idea was way too much work and I’m getting hungry."

The things she did with her boobs then left Lizzie dry mouthed from panting and wet with desire. She had to find Chloe and share this miracle, but the video wasn't done.

Daniela came up and picked the camera up as if to turn it off, but nothing happened. A moment later the view went wild as Daniela tossed the camera end over end down onto the table again. Somehow it landed right side up, coming to rest with a good view of the couch in the living room, a hint of a laptop on the other corner of the screen edging into the scene. 

Lizzie kept watching with bated breath. If she turned up the sound, she could hear banging in the kitchen on the video's audio. A few minutes went by and Lizzie waited with bated breath for her to return.

The scent of lilies lilted through the mid-summer air outdoors but the soon to be graduate room mates and lovers preferred the smell of the kitchen these days. Inside their flat, Lizzie and Chloe were making out in the kitchen in a haze of flour and bacon grease. 

Though Lizzie had continued her progression into hugeness, encouraged by the constant lustful prodding of her new girlfriend, the constant bingeing had not been idle on Chloe’s waistline either. Her over ripe breasts tugged insistently at the edges of all of her shirts and her over fed belly strained against all the pants she owned. These days, she typically left them unbuttoned whenever possible, her belly creeping unhindered over the lip of the zipper and pushing out enough to show under the edge of her tight punk rocker t-shirts. She got away with it as she was almost always wearing an apron these days. Lizzie was less lucky, unable to hide the monumental effect of her gluttonous ways, and even worse she had officially outgrown all of her old clothes at this point. The biggest shirts she had owned now looked like crop tops, revealing her large pot belly at all times, beneath her humble but perky boobs. 

Breaking apart at last Chloe gasped for air and poked her lover in her generous pot belly. “I notice your fat ass is running out of clothes to wear” 

Lizzie groaned in response. “Yes you’re making me grow faster than I can afford to replace my clothes. It’s terribly embarrassing going out like this in public you know.”

“Have you decided what you are going to wear to graduation?” Chloe asked casually. 

Lizzie saw right through her façade of innocence and snorted, “Getting ideas? Well you should know that a cap and gown is very spacious. You could fatten me up to twice what I weigh now and I would probably still fit under one of those tents.” She said, speaking sensibly but with a strong undercurrent of teasing in her voice. 

“No, well maybe.” Chloe admitted, a sly smile crossing her face. “I just accepted a job in town at a very nice restaurant so once the pay checks start rolling in I might be able to help you with that clothes problems, if uh, we can keep talking about you being twice the size you are now.” Chloe gasped, her eyes alight with fiery desire for her squishy friend. 

“That’s amazing! I’m so proud of you, Chloe!” Her voice dropped an octave as she continued, pressing back her large squishy belly into Chloe’s own. “You’re so industrious and dedicated, I’m so happy to see you find success. You definitely deserve it.” Pressing up against her lover and friend, Lizzie’s voice dropped even further, as she leaned down to whisper in Chloe’s right ear. “And if you keep feeding me the way you are, it won’t be long before I am double my weight, Chloe my love.” She said.

“Unnnng, when is Daniela due to be home?” Chloe asked, groaning again as she started kissing every bit of exposed flesh that she could reach on Lizzie’s broad body. 

“Uh, She’s uh, staying…. Umm god yes.” Lizzie half answered, eyes fluttering in delight at the attention. “She’s staying at Jeremy’s house tonight.” She finally managed to get out as Chloe’s attentions became more amorous. "And speaking of Daniela, I have something I need to show you." 

"Mmm, is it that important?" Chloe Oh don’t stop.” She begged, sinking to the floor. Chloe followed, her kisses slowly drifting southwards and her hands gently exploring her roommate’s sensitive inner thighs. A long night of love making awaited, and a certain video was sure to make an appearance too. 

Chloe was panting heavily by the time she had made it to this point in the video. Lizzie was right, she couldn't believe that Daniela had actually filmed and posted this online. 

When Daniela came back into frame she was carrying Chloe and Lizzie's new scale and a pint of ice cream. 

"Oh Hera." Chloe whispered, clenching Lizzie's hand as they watched. Lizzie smiled knowingly at Chloe's tension, but didn't let her eyes deviate from the show either.

Setting the scale down on the floor, Daniela turns it on with a foot as she popped open the small bucket of Ben and Jerry's with the other hand. Chloe could just make out the label on the side. It was probably cookie dough, all the girl's favorite. 

“Wow, I can’t even see the over my boobs, they’ve gotten so big!” Daniela said quietly, and to herself. She sounded quite impressed with herself. "Isn't there a sound function on this somewhere?" There certainly was. When weight had become an important element in their relationship, Lizzie had surprised Chloe with a top of the line model that did everything but do the exercise for you. In their case, it was more the opposite of exercise they were tracking but still. The point was, the scale certainly did have voice function and it looked like Daniela had figured out how to turn it on. Chloe found herself holding her breath as she watched Daniela climb back onto the device. Seconds ticked by as they waited until finally, the scale spoke. 

“Two hundred twenty-five pounds.” It announced dispassionately. 

In the video, Daniela's hands shoot to her face in astonishment. Watching, Chloe's hands follow suit, and both gasp out “OH my god!” 

"That's a 100 pound gain." Chloe said, urgency in her voice. Off to the side, Lizzie nodded emphatically. 

"I've gained 100 pounds?" Daniela cried out on screen. “One hundred pounds?” she squeaked out again in a strangled whisper, before stumbling back and collapsing on the couch. Still holding the ice cream, Daniela proceeded to carve out a huge spoonful and lift it to her lips and. 

Chloe paused the video. 

"When was this taken?" she asked.

"Well, you know it was for her one year anniversary on the site so." she trailed off, letting Chloe do the math in her head.

"But that was months ago!" she finally exclaimed. Lizzie nodded in return. "And she has gotten visibly bigger since then!" she continued. 

Again Lizzie nodded a vigorous affirmation. "Yeah, I know." she said, her eyes excitedly mirroring Chloe's astonished expression.

"Well good grief, you've got competition lover." Chloe said at last, squeezing Lizzie's behind.

"I was about the say you had some work to do if you want me to keep pace." Lizzie returned with a smirk. "I don't think Daniela's even trying. Must be her genetics."

"And her job at McDonalds." Chloe grunted as she maneuvered the mouse to click on Daniela's exposed right boob to to start the video playing again. 

"And her general disposition as spoiled little slut." Lizzie continued, grinning broadly. 

"Shhh." Chloe held a finger up to her lips. "I want to see what happens next. And besides, if anyone's a spoiled little slut around here, it's you Tubby." She said and smacked her roomie's ass. 

Lizzie squeaked at the sharp slap and flushed pink at the accusation, but was secretly pleased. The two cuddled up together and both watched in silent glee as Daniela proceeded to eat the entire pint of ice cream in one sitting. 

Plans to go on a diet had back fired so horribly that Daniela didn't quite know what to do. An additional 25 pounds sat in her lap as she surfed the internet looking for new diet ideas. These last 25 pounds hadn't been very kind to her figure, with four in every five making its way directly to her belly. She was slowly turning her into a bonafide fat girl and she knew it, but was too lazy and spoiled to do anything about it. 

She kept trying, at least, resulting in almost daily yo-yo dieting where she'd eat less in the morning and far more than she could hold to make up for it, in the evening. This practice was interspersed with the occasional cheat day, like today, reserved for when something really special came up. Today she didn't have to work and Chloe had baked a multi layer wedding cake just to practice for a wedding catering event she was working next month for her job. The cake, the first of its kind that Chloe had ever made, was a roaring success, but there wasn't a dinner party of guests hanging around to eat it. No, today there was only Daniela. This is why you scheduled cheat days in for yourself, she thought happily, as she cut herself another large slice. She had made her way through half of a cake over the course of the day so far, and she had no plans to stop. It wasn't like she had anything better to do. She wasn't exactly planning on eating the entire thing, but then again she wasn't exactly planning not to either. She'd have to be extra good on her diet tomorrow, so why not make the best of her day to day?

Swallowing another bite of the fluffy vanilla concoction, Daniela clicked on another diet advice column. She scanned through it while she finished off her latest piece, satisfied for the moment. 

"Exercise, really?" she snorted with derision. "As if anyone wants to do that." Surely there had to be a better method to lose weight. 

Sighing, she leaned back, done for the moment with diet ideas. She shouldn't be thinking about such dreary business on her cheat day anyway. Her stomach rolled out into her lap in a thickening mound. She stroked it gently, trying to judge when the leaden weight inside her would be ready for more cake. It gurgled angrily at her. She'd better give it a few more minutes to prepare for the next onslaught. In the meantime, her hand idly drifted towards her bookmarks folder, scanning for something familiar to check in on. After a moment, she clicked on her own modeling website idly, expecting the usual bevy of pictures and videos she'd shot with Lizzie last year. She needed some motivation to break out of this cycle. As the website came up however, she received a shock. 

It wasn't dead. In fact, the site's traffic statistics were through the roof! What had changed? She hadn't touched this since, the thought stopped as she navigated to the video with the most hits. It was featureless, unlike the other videos, and as she looked at it, she felt a sinking feeling in her cake stuffed stomach. She pressed play.

Daniela sat in stunned silence as the video played. She felt a mixture of emotions. Horror? Check. Embarrassment? Check. Confusion? Double check. Had she really been so drunk that she'd uploaded this disaster? It was an embarrassment! Where was the art and the delicate touch she was so proud of. Instead she was watching a humiliating and intensely personal moment that she had thought drunk Daniela had deleted, replayed for her in horribly sober detail. 

There was no title on the video and no tags. There was no description or explanation of what the video was, and yet it had an obscene amount of views. This one video had given her website more exposure than all the videos she had ever filmed with Lizzie. How had this happened? How had people even found this!?

Afraid of what she was going to find, she started scrolling through the comments, and was given another shock. They were all positive. A lot of people were not only positive about the way she looked now, but were actually encouraging her to get bigger. She popped over to the unique email address she and Lizzie had registered for the domain and discovered a plethora of fan mail. People universally wanted more. 

Daniela sat in stunned silence for a while, considering this revelation and its implications. She rubbed a hand over her rounded belly and glanced over at the wedding cake, realizing she could go for another slice at this point. Thinking that, she considered that she was really a terrible dieter. Would it be a bad thing to gain weight on purpose like all these new fans were suggesting? God knows, she was doing it well enough on her own without trying. Still, who wanted to be fat? That seemed pretty silly. Then again, she countered, she had wanted nothing more in the world than to be a professional model when she'd started this website. Who was she to argue with how that dream was realized? Plus there was the money, it would be nice to get paid for something other than fast food work.

Wait! The money! Daniela had completely forgotten that her website wasn't free! Desperately trying to recall the login information for the website's official paypal account, she logged in and gasped audibly. 

"No way!" For money like this, she'd be willing to put on a few pounds.

Picking up the phone, she dialed Jeremy's number. She wondered how he'd take the idea to actively try to make her fatter. She'd have to be careful and swear she'd really go on a serious diet once they had a few more videos out. She was lucky she had such an understanding man.

Several months and a few dozen pounds later, the graduation ceremony rolled around for Chloe and Lizzie. By that time Chloe had started her new job and with a few pay checks behind her, she had slowly taken full control of Lizzie's wardrobe. This turned out to be both a blessing and a curse, as Lizzie certainly could not afford to pay for a new wardrobe every other month, but Chloe's idea of reasonable clothing seemed to lean towards the super cute, revealing, and ridiculously low cut. To top it off, instead of taking her out shopping, Chloe would deliver the clothes in secret, surprising Lizzie when she woke from a food coma or when she got up late on a lazy Sunday. 

The clothes were always wearable, but Chloe also kept her in clothes a size or two too small. At first Lizzie thought it was an accident, but when she complained to her lover about it, only to receive an even smaller size the next time around, she realized the size discrepancy was by design. 

At this point, Lizzie's entire wardrobe consisted of kinky outfits ranging from Gothic Lolita ensembles to a full french maid's uniform. The only common denominator between the deliveries was a guarantee that when she tried it on every single outfit would fit like glove, highlighting Lizzie's every curve. 

Walking around in public, Lizzie was a constantly jiggling mass, clothing stretched so tight over her skin that every movement telegraphed her ever growing weight problem to the world. Lizzie's hips universally strained against all of her pants, no matter how many sizes she went up, and her ass was massive. Lizzie might have been embarrassed if Chloe’s appreciative and hungry eyes didn't follow her ass wherever she walked. Her hands constantly groped Lizzie's exposed bottom belly roll when they were close and every time Chloe caught an eye full of Lizzie's cleavage, she would bite her lip and text all the dirty things she wanted to do to her, no matter where they were in public. 

Ever since they had watched Daniela's video, Chloe had been driven to make sure Lizzie was getting as bigger as fast as she possibly could. Most days, Lizzie felt like a pig at each meal, a metaphor that felt so close to home it had even come up in a couple of bedroom role playing sessions. Remembering the experience made Lizzie incredible hot. What had she gotten herself into, she wondered. 

The fact of the matter was, no matter how uncomfortable she was with this massive weight gain, she couldn’t help but be enamored with her new lover, quirks and all. She knew the relationship was coming at terrible cost to her figure but she couldn’t seem to stop and her steadily climbing weight was a testament to Chloe's unusual tastes. When she had broken 250 pounds in mid-winter they had celebrated with a night of love making and force feeding, and it hadn’t stopped there. She had just kept inflating after that in a seemingly endless acceleration, which only intensified after they stumbled across Daniela's video. 

It was a satisfying relationship, no matter how many side effects there were, Lizzie thought to herself. Opening the door to their bedroom she moved in to get dressed for the graduation ceremony and noticed something strange. 

That morning when Lizzie had woken up, she expected to find a nice professional pant suit laid out for her. She and Chloe had discussed exactly what would be proper and the sizes that would be required. Lizzie had conceded the design to Chloe as long as a certain level of decorum was maintained and Chloe had been incredibly supportive of Lizzie’s concern at the time, saying she’d handle everything. Well, there wasn’t a pant suite laid out on the bed. Instead Lizzie found an extra-large red ribbed corset, with an absolutely unseemly amount of laces waiting for her on the bed. To top it off, a single long stemmed red rose lay across the ridiculous get up. 

“That minx!” Lizzie gasped as she blushed in horror and arousal at the prospect of wearing something so lewd underneath her gown at one of the most important ceremonies in her life. There was no way she was going to wear that no matter what Chloe wanted. She quickly walked over to her dresser drawers to find something else to wear. Who cares if it barely fit. Anything was better than the contraption laid out seductively on the bed. God, Chloe was such a deviant. What was she supposed to say to this? There was no way she could actually wear it! What was Chloe thinking? 

Flinging open the first drawer, Lizzie found nothing inside. Concern flared up inside her as she slammed the drawer shut and threw open the next one. Nothing. Concern quickly turned to panic as she quickly riffled through the remaining drawers and confirmed they were all empty. Not even a t-shirt two sizes small was left. Chloe had cleaned her out, leaving only a pair of lingerie and an embossed cloth napkin from her place of employment, the red outline of a familiar set of thick juicy lips imprinted in lipstick on the hem. She looked back at the bed at the ridiculously tight corset and began to breathe heavily, thinking about what lay before her. She could go naked or she could wear the ridiculous thing. She couldn’t wear it. There was no way. She couldn’t. 

Jeremy had agreed to Daniela's suggestion to gain weight with surprisingly ease. Furthermore, as they set out to purposefully fatten her up and document the process he had taken to that with exceptional skill too.

She couldn’t remember the last time she hadn’t been full. At this point months had gone by. They were approaching another Christmas together, and she was practically unrecognizable from her previous self. Her belly had continued to accumulate most of the weight she was gaining these days, and stuck out in an unwieldy round sphere beneath her boobs, making it difficult to walk with any grace and solidifying her status as a fat girl. Ever since she had started gaining intentionally the pounds had poured onto her with ease. 

She knew she had asked for this, but things were getting decidedly out of control. She had been developing some serious concerns that if she continued any further down this path she wouldn't be able to turn back. She opened her mouth to protest but Jeremy filled it with another bite of cheese cake. She snapped back to reality. That’s right, they were filming another stuffing video. She was almost unconscious in this haze of sugary delights. Once the video was finished and she just lay on the couch for a time, thick and heavy, feeling smothered by her own full stomach before finally broaching the subject with her boyfriend.

"Jeremy, I think this is far enough. Even as fun as all this is, I should probably lay off and try to lose some of this weight now." Daniela began. 

Jeremy turned around and looked at her in surprise. "Are you sure?" he asked in surprise.

"Yeah I think it's time to move onto trying to lose this fat, before you and me get stuck with it." She responded.

"I don't know babe." Jeremy said, standing up and moving beside her. "You're more blubber now that girl." he said, pinching her thick flabby side between his fingers. "Don't you think it's too late to turn back?" 

Shocked at his response, Daniela pulled away. "I told you I would lose the weight later and I promise I will!" she said defensively. 

"What if I don't want you to lose it?" Jeremy asked tenderly, stroking Daniela's tiger stripped brown skin. "What if I've gotten used to you at this size? What if." he trailed off as he grabbed her ass with both hands. "What if I want you to keep getting bigger?" 

"You'd better not be joking about this." Daniela said, seriously. "Don't fuck around with me." 

"I'm dead serious." He said in response. "I think you're a magnificent piece of art and being able to witness and document your transformation from that slip of a girl who came to work with me 2 years ago to this beautiful monument to feminine voluptuousness has been the greatest privilege I have ever known. I think it'd be a tragedy for you to slim down, and that's the truth." 

Daniela stood up and stared into her boyfriend's face, searching for any hint of a lie. All she could find only honesty reflecting back at her

She was more agile than he had imagined and was up on him before he could respond, her short but ever so thick body burying him in her abundantly soft adipose as she bore him to the ground.

He barked out a surprised grunt as they fell, but Daniela's lips cut off the sound half way. She kissed him roughly and passionately and he couldn’t help but return the kiss, reveling in the feeling of her squishy body pressed up against his own as she carried him to the floor. Her mouth was covered in cheese sauce from indulging in an entire box of signature mac and cheese. She tasted delicious.

"Mhmm, You know, that's about the last response I expected. You're just about perfect Jeremy aren't you?" she said. 

"What brought this on anyway?" Jeremy asked.

"I hit 300 last night." she whispered huskily. "I wasn't sure if I should tell you, but after that speech I'm not feeling shy about it any longer.

Eyes lighting up in lust, like a beast, Jeremy flipped her around and onto the couch and came at her doggy style. Daniela gasped in pleasure as he entered all at once. She wasn't completely unprepared however, and quickly caught up as he began to roll his powerful hips in a slow and steady rhythm. His body language spoke of hunger bridled with desperate need and her body was responding in kind.

Daniela leaned forward on her elbows as they fell into a rhythm, letting her thick full stomach hang down with her enormous breasts towards the couch. As they copulated her eyes rolled back in her head from the sheer orgasmic bliss that was beginning to build within her. Picking up his tempo, Jeremy plowed into Daniela swiftly and desperately from behind, driving towards a tempestuous climax just out of reach. The couple's desperate need for each other wicked away at them like a cold flame as each burned with passion and need for the other. Closer and closer they came to release, until Daniela surfaced from the river of hormones like a swimmer gasping for air. She braced herself there on the cusp of orgasm, half lost in pleasure as she gauged the man behind her. She watched and controlled the pace until he was about to come and then at the last moment she changed the rhythm. He gasped as she did this, confused, but settled back into it and then she did it again. An even greater hazy pleasure was building on her face with each stalled orgasm.

Again and again Daniela altered rhythm and blocked them right at the edge of finishing. She artfully delayed climax until she was exhausted and faint with exertion. Her hair pulled back, was escaping its holdings and wisps of sweaty strands clung to her rounded red cheeks as they clutched one another. Jeremy struggled not to weep with the absolute pleasure of the experience as they arrived at the precipice of pleasure again and again before pulling back. Soon, he was entirely lost in the sensation, forgetting everything but the dire necessity to finish. And at last they did. She clutched around him precisely as he drove up into her. With a spasm and a complete loss of control he screamed out in a shuddering pulsing climax. Daniela screamed her pleasure into a pillow and collapsed like jelly, her belly slick with a sweat that covered her entire body. 

The two just looked at each other from under heavy fluttering lashes. Nothing was said for a long moment while they just lay together contentedly.