sitdown/shutup

Voice Actress Lauren Landa

379 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest pangzi

Cute!  I love that "Women in Anime" Video.  I find it really sexy, sexier than it reasonably should be, that while on screen you see skinny, conventionally sexy anime figures, behind the mic are a bunch of cute, chubby girls!  :D

Lauren was at a voice acting convention last weekend signing autographs. 
During the middle of one of the sessions, someone from the hall brought in a massive pizza and her eyes lit up. 

The line was too long to get into, but she managed to polish off about 80% of the pizza, and when she went to leave she was literally waddling back and forth. 

DSC102_443.png

She actually started out a little chubby, but then she lost quite a bit of the weight for a while there, but it appears the last two years she's gained the weight back and a little extra. I like her more with the extra weight she looks good with it and she is cute. 

Guest pangzi
23 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

Just a heads up that a YouTuber has gone through 26 panel videos and compiled a weight gain showcase for Lauren within a playlist:

Dedicated fan!  The last handful of videos are out of order, though.  She starts off looking young and girlish in figure, moves into a curvy, sexy phase, puts on a bit more and becomes a genuine chubby girl, and now looks poised to become a true fat babe!  :)

Guest shegotfat

Obviously spending so much time among nerds at comic cons is not good for your waistline.

Guest shegotfat
1 minute ago, Mike Rotch said:

I think you mean is good for your waistline...

Well, yeah, you won't hear me complaining. ;)