Voice Actress Lauren Landa

Guest sitdown/shutup

Lauren has really gained a lot that belly has really grown and is looking good. It's amazing how far she's come and just how big she's gotten. I'm kind of curious to see how much more she will gain yet or if this is as big as she will get now. Either way it's been quite the gain. 

Guest ThatSoCalGuy
12 minutes ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

I'd say:

You have a gift, my friend. As does Lauren.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

You can definitely see she's gained a lot in her face over the past year, her stomach is becoming unwieldy as well, the way it falls into her lap:

LLg1.png

12 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

You can definitely see she's gained a lot in her face over the past year, her stomach is becoming unwieldy as well, the way it falls into her lap:

LLg1.png  349   1.39 MB

Well...for the longest time, fans would flock to meet these voice actors and be shocked to find out that they're big, fat slobs IRL.  This has become such a chronic phenomena that the fans now expect their idols to be massively obese in person, so Lauren is merely doing her very best to meet her fans' expectations.

At least that's my theory.

I'm just amazed and in awe right now with how HUGE she's gotten and just her whole weight gain journey from starting a bit chubby then becoming slim for a while and then a couple years later gains a ton of it back. I never thought i'd see Lauren this huge nor did I think she would end up gaining any weight back and become fat, but I certainly won't complain as I love it. All in all she's one big sexy cutie and I would love to get a hug from her. 

Guest Dugbydis

She looks so much smaller in that three week photo compared to the neweet photo in the before after though

• 2 weeks later...

So I quickly skipped thru this livestream of a sailor moon panel which Lauren was at, while there are some decent moments with Lauren sitting and walking around the stage, its nothing special, its almost like a kind of moh moh dress that tries too cover up Laurens chub, tho can give har a pregnant look when walking from left to right in the fra.

Still nothing special in the stream, moslty cuz of her clothing and the bad lighting and especialy the low quality of filming. she appears first around 6.25

https://livestream.com/accounts/8934932/events/8281807/videos/177375962

Tho be on the look out for photos from the event. 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Excellent work DanishFan! There aren't too many videos available of the panel, doing a quick twitter search reveals that they actually told people explicitly not to film. There should eventually be photos though, there's already this one here which shows off Lauren quite well:

DhhgqJwU0AAneRs.jpg

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

It looks like one of the other voice actors decided to capture some stage footage, so we have some great, albeit brief shots of Lauren's belly - it sticks out so much!

Screenshot 07-07-2018 22.29.37.png

Screenshot 07-07-2018 22.29.40.png

Screenshot 07-07-2018 22.29.47.png

Screenshot 07-07-2018 22.32.43.png

Screenshot 07-07-2018 22.32.51.png

Screenshot 07-07-2018 22.33.22.png