Voice Actress Lauren Landa

Guest sitdown/shutup

7 hours ago, This User is Generic said:

ah yes, the aforementioned leggings in lieu of pants. Is anyone willing to make screenshot(s) or gif(s)? I'd do it myself but *reason*

if you look at page 3 in this thread, there are 2 pics from that event of her, not on stage, but taking pics with people, among others the joker host.

7 hours ago, This User is Generic said:

(With a corny voice) "Fake ny-eeeeeeeeews! Those angles made her add 50 pounds more, she look y-uuuuuuuge. That's no true.

Please, let REAL photographers made her great again."

4 hours ago, John Smith said:

(With a corny voice) "Fake ny-eeeeeeeeews! Those angles made her add 50 pounds more, she look y-uuuuuuuge. That's no true.

Please, let REAL photographers made her great again."

no, none of thatOfficial-Make-Bitcoin-Great-Again-Hat-fr700.jpg I imagine anyone just tuning in because they see that this forum is getting updated a lot is going to be sorely disappointed

23 minutes ago, This User is Generic said:

no, none of that.  Official-Make-Bitcoin-Great-Again-Hat-fr700.jpg I imagine anyone just tuning in because they see that this forum is getting updated a lot is going to be sorely disappointed

You wanna talk 'tuning in' 'to be sorely disappointed'?  Well, I was watching streaming coverage on November the ninth, twenty-sixteen....

:blink:

4 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

You wanna talk 'tuning in' 'to be sorely disappointed'?  Well, I was watching streaming coverage on November the ninth, twenty-sixteen....

:blink:

Sounds like some people around the Web definitively cannot handle the littiest sliver of thought-provoking joke nowadays. Remind me the days I'm joking abundantly about religions... XD

• 2 weeks later...

Hey by the way, random question, what do you guys think Lauren's height is? Here's (a clearly much much fitter) Lauren standing stand next to the 5'0" Cherami Leigh and the (also thinner) 5'6" Monica Rial at Anime Boston 2013  DSCF1263.thumb.JPG.e7f8de11870563b5d5863a9f2a777289.JPG and here's a larger Lauren with Cherami Leigh again at SacAnime 2016: IMG_0050-1024x768.thumb.jpg.80f346737f0896fb39d13d07ea23d426.jpg  Any guesses or ideas?

Guest devastat0r

Voice Actors (Lauren, Josh Grelle, and Jessica Calvello) from Attack on Titan are going to Wizard World Cleveland Comic Con this weekend. 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Here's another photo of Lauren from Wizard World - I'd say that she's either at her biggest or at least very close to it, she is so round now!

DXbFgqXWkAAZKXq.jpg