Brittany Lincicome

r11xt1

18 hours ago, renatobrazil said:

Yes, she's a cutie. From now on, I must watch female golf tournaments just to see this beauty. ;) hehehe Does she know she is beautiful and appreciated the way she is? Probably she doesn't know. Every curvy woman like her should notice how beautiful and desirable they truly are, even if society ignores them. Plump girls rock and rule! :) They are the FINEST. ;)

Hits the ball a mile and just got married to a guy from the long driver golf tour.

She is a great golfer who has been quoted as not liking to practice as much as many. And I think she probably  (or Obviously) doesn't work out in the fitness trailer on the LPGA tour very often. Or Ever. As a result instead of number one in long driving- this year she is 12th and a full Ten Yards behind the trim and toned Lexi Thompson. 

I think it won't be long until Brittany's pregnant and might blow up well over 200 lbs. She's my favorite eye candy on the LPGA tour. Very pretty and sweet personality. 

Great post!

I think she is Absolutely fine with her looks. She did the first "Legs like Pure Silk " commercial showing off her plump and shapely legs. Ironically enough the next model was the Even Plumper Lizette Salas. Another cute golfer. 

Woah! It's funny, a while back she looked like she was suffering from size denial, still wearing outfits from her thin days. Then, she appears to have bit the bullet and bought clothing that actually fit. Now it looks like the story is repeating only at a larger size. I'm sure when she bought these clothes she thought they were the largest she'd ever need, but fate (and fat) had other plans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the one hand, judging by the newly found pudginess of her gut, I can safely say she pigged out while she was playing over in Korea during the Evian Championship. On the other hand, seeing some of her competition, her being on the thick side isn’t too out of place. Here are some new videos of her from the tournament. Nothing amazing, but there are some good camera angles.

On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 6:29 PM, frecklefactor said:

Here are some more new pictures; most of which are from 2016. Hopefully nobody minds the randomness of these pictures. I can’t be the only one who likes to see her undershirt strain itself against her ever expanding tummy.

Brittany+Lincicome+CME+Group+Tour+Championship+p63LPNAEusOx.jpg  433   205.26 kB

Brittany+Lincicome+Kia+Classic+Round+One+ILqKeBdpuQBx.jpg  320   106.1 kB

Brittany+Lincicome+Kia+Classic+Round+Two+abjTvIdksGCx.jpg  245   108.52 kB

Brittany+Lincicome+KPMG+Women+PGA+Championship+e4YNPpk6nQ1x.jpg  193   122.32 kB

Brittany+Lincicome+KPMG+Women+PGA+Championship+UlMLUZsho_kx.jpg  161   125.11 kB

Brittany+Lincicome+Manulife+LPGA+Classic+Round+sN7Z9WXxWaNx.jpg  153   204.25 kB

Brittany+Lincicome+Pure+Silk+Bahamas+LPGA+21Hjfmz76_1x.jpg  207   175.35 kB

Brittany+Lincicome+Pure+Silk+Bahamas+LPGA+IZkK450C-01x.jpg  154   104.2 kB

Brittany+Lincicome+Pure+Silk+Bahamas+LPGA+KPuhPCmshv4x.jpg  312   135.67 kB

Brittany+Lincicome+Pure+Silk+Bahamas+LPGA+l8FRYvKdhIjx.jpg  210   122.15 kB

Brittany+Lincicome+Yokohama+Tire+LPGA+Classic+ooCl8Z2L0NEx.jpg  295   132.28 kB

Brittany+Lincicome+Yokohama+Tire+LPGA+Classic+pIzU-8TOMFpx.jpg  318   112.5 kB

Yokohama+Tire+LPGA+Classic+Round+Two+Jy8QrOTw72mx.jpg  140   98.31 kB

Yokohama+Tire+LPGA+Classic+Round+Two+ng4hr8CnBaVx.jpg  262   108.15 kB

Your not the only one mate ;)