Are you heavier than your S/O?

hdot6

I am into bodybuilding and have lost about 40 lbs in the last 2 years. I'm really enjoying my current conditioning. I mentioned my current weight to my wife and it turns out she is now 10lb heavier than me!!!! She has been slowly gaining since we've been together... I am 5' 9", she is about 5' 10-11". A lot of that is muscle as she lifts weight too, but I would say she has put on 50lbs in the decade we have been together. I've put on maybe 10? Lol. Anyways finding this out definitely turned me on and I've been dropping hints that I don't mind her heavier. We are planning on having our first child in the next few months and she mentioned with a wink and a nod that typical weight gain with a child is about 1lb a week. Should be fun when we are not cleaning poop :D

How are you guys body composition wise? I like the contrast of being lean and hard vs her being soft but still strong. I'm not into FA or super morbid obesity but I am at the minimum curious to see how she looks in the mid 200s

Well, I'm single now, but my last girlfriend was slightly heavier than me. I was 5'9" and about 160; she was 5'0" and fluctuated from 180-200 while I dated her. Not much heavier, but because she was short she looked pretty big. I remember I could only get my arms around her if I hugged her from the back; from the front her breasts kept me at bay. ;)