"Craving Control" - a small serving of new content!

riptoryx

The minute I saw the Patreon I subscribed. Ive been waiting for this day. I cant wait to see how far they take this, if they do other stories such as Lalia's Triple Date and Lalia's Dream Job by blame-thrower, release other original content or even go so far as to allow commissions for art or comics for Lalia. Im sure both Arthur and Adjective could make a small fortune if they allow commissions and original comics but I feel like theyd get so flooded with requests they might not get anything done. Either way I cant wait to see how this shakes out.

For some reason those two stories didnt link very well but theyre in blame-throwers gallery over at https://blame-thrower.deviantart.com/gallery/.

Still debating on the subscription, I'll decide in the next few pages; probably will though.

And yes, fuck, love to see Blame-thrower's stories done, especially the Dream Job sequel with the breast expansion. Weight gain based BE is the best. Thought on and off about illustrating it myself; I'm terrible at comic panels though.

What I'm really hoping for, and I know it's a long shot, is a Lalia cosplayer! Unlikely to happen but you never know. Hey, we all thought it was unlikely that the series would ever be back and look where we are today :D

We also have seasonal themes that can be used. Christmas hasn't been used in the series yet. Maybe another Halloween? Still a chance of another Thanksgiving... How will Jane's Mother prepare for Lalia now that she knows how much she can eat? 

These characters have depth and I can't wait to see how they all flesh out. And then we see how Lalia's eating impacts everyone's depth. 

I would love to see Lap of Luxury continue at some point. 

There are also lots of fan art made but this one is the closest to Arthur's style. Maybe we're beginning to see this scene in the works as Jane is starting to show a belly after eating 4 bowls of ice cream and then holding a slice of cake for no reason given yet. Foreshadowing?

Lalia And Jane Belly Stuffing

1 hour ago, polkvision said:

All I know is that Arthur is really happy with the feedback so far. I don't think we'll see pregnant Lalia and honestly that would change things too much. I don't know what we can expect from these new pages, assuming CC wins the vote. 

Thats true. Im thinking it would have to be some sort of dream sequence if it ever happened because it would definitely change things way too much. Kinda sad to see there are no plans for Lap of Luxury so Im curious to see whats next with Craving Control. I know Adjective must have picked up a metric ton of people by picking up Craving Control so I dont think theyll just let it go afterwards and risk losing everyone who joined for it. Maybe this influx will inspire Arthur to come back and do some more or maybe Adjective and Arthur will do CC between Adjectives regular Zoey comics? I guess well find out in due time.

It seems like Lap of Luxury is being left with Arthur to resume, if and when he wants to do it. And between what ANC thinks up along with clearing it through Arthur, I believe Lalia is in good hands. I don't know what ANC's numbers were before the CC announcement but his Patreons have increased. I'm sure along with people messaging asking him to do their idea. Arthur was inspired by the demand to make a few new panels but I respect his decision to step back and look on as a fan. All we can do now is wait for September. I think CC will win the vote because of the excitement for its return. 

Yep. I think he ended it early but CC won. CC was winning by a landslide. Now Im really curious because surely there isnt much to throw in for CC if hes only doing Coming Apart At The Seams. I figure at the most thatll take a week or two then what? Hopefully Arthur will kick in with Lap of Luxury or Adjective will opt for the other stories because I dont think many Patreons will stay very long after the CC well dries up.

Is there any sort of schedule here? Im late to the party because CC seems to have been a good portion of last week. I subscribed and now Im getting Zoey every day. Does he post whatever he wants or is it one week CC and one week Zoey?

CC isn't starting until September. I don't know what stories he will do just yet. If he's just going to do more episodes for the existing servings or if he's going to start serving 7. What I do know is that by around the start of September we will find out what the episodes will be and how many there will be. As for a schedule... not so much. Early Access gets them first and then the general public after that. 

ANC already said that he won't do the Lap of Luxury because that was Arthur's and it'll be for him to decide if and when that is continued, or something. As much as I would like to see how it ends, I can wait for it to come out when they're ready. We waited all this time for new CC we can wait a little longer. 

Personally, I want to see Thanksgiving this year. Lalia comes back to Jane's Mother's house but this time Jane's Mother is prepared for Lalia! I have a few ideas as to what could happen depending on the direction they want to take with Jane.

Arthur isn't set on having Lalia gain any weight. As much fun as that would be, I have to agree with him. Lalia's character would drastically change if she did become a BBW or SSBBW. 

I think we're going to see some weight gain, even just minor, on Jane. Too early to really make such a statement but I can see something happening with her. It would be the result of Lalia's over indulgence and not something on purpose. Then Jane getting mad at Lalia, even though it's not Lalia's fault directly. 

Hopefully that won't cause too much drama between the two.

Depends on the story. I hate to go back to this but Im sure that Adjective noticed a drastic uptick in Patreons the minute he started doing CC. The survey he just took proves that people want CC. He has said hes only doing Coming Apart at The Seams and thats it. From there its anyones guess but I can attest that the Zoey comics do nothing for me. Im hanging in there because theres more CC around the bend but if he were to say hes done with it Id drop my pledge in a second.

Come Sept he needs to think of what hes going to do. Is he going to open himself up to the idea of more CC comics as customs? Is he going to do some of the stories written by others in comic form? I see he has expressed interest in them but where that will lead we dont know. One of those stories has Lalia gaining an exponential amount of weight. Its a spin off so no one would really take it seriously but Im sure many would love to see it nonetheless. The same somewhat goes for Arthur. The two of them could team up and do Lap of Luxury together. Surely Arthur is getting some money out of this when so many people dove in just because his comic was listed. If they dont do something come end of Sept to get more CC Im not sure that theyll keep people interested and many Patreons will leave.

Im not even sure he can continue to do CC all Sept. Just how many pages does he have in mind, I wonder. I mean we're getting a pretty decent schedule here of a page a day which is very impressive. Arthur did the same but Adjective is juggling two different comics. Last week seemed to be all CC now were in all Zoey. The Zoey comic should be over in a few more days. Will it be all of CC for Sept or CC or Zoey and CC switching every other week? Are there enough CC comics for that? I guess well find out.

Im just hoping this isnt a quick thing where CC comes back, Coming Apart at The Seams is done and then CC is forgot about all over again.

This won't be a one and done set with CC. Now if the vote during following month goes to Zoey then we have to wait for another vote. This is all pending on how many come out to vote. I know there will be some times where Zoey will win and that's fair. Give the people what they want. 

It seems like ANC is sticking with CAATS for the time being. I know he had a lot of ideas and so does Arthur. But there is a lot that can be done with CAATS alone. There are 6 servings to work with and continue on but there could also be more servings added. 

Keep in mind that this is new territory by  having another comic series in the mix that people also want on top of his own line of books. As for how many pages? I can tell you that we will find out in early September. We need to sit back and wait another week. I look at it this way, we have waited 7 years for a continuation of CC. I know I can wait a month or so for more Lalia and company if it means more is on the way.

From the looks of it, ANC was just finishing up a Zoey story. I don't think there is any reason to look any further into that than what it is. Will CC run all month? Who knows but in a week we will know more about what to expect. 

I can understand that you feel worried about how this will turn out but I don't think you need to worry. You have two of the very best working on a beloved comic together. I think the only way we will not get more CC is if people don't vote for it. 

So keep the dialog going. Keep talking about Lalia and CC. I'm not sure if Arthur is monitoring this site personally, but I know he loves the attention it is gathering. So keep talking about why you love it, where you might think character direction might be going, positive feedback, and most importantly... when the voting starts, pick CC!

Also, don't get too upset if Zoey ends up winning once in awhile. She may not be your cup of tea but CC can also be looked at in the same way by the Vore community. 

Just remember that more Lalia is on the way, she's going to eat way too much food, and then we see what kind of trouble that will get her into! :D

Six servings of Coming Apart At The Seams? I dont remember that comic being that long.

https://e-hentai.org/g/353260/8a589891d7/

Adjective must be adding a lot more content to it because according to this CAATS was only six pages long. IIRC it was the story of her eating the food to get on the cruise so I didnt imagine it to be that long.

Im probably overthinking everything. Im beyond happy to finally that CC is out again but man this wait is torturous. I feel like it wouldnt be so bad if Adjective spoke up a bit more on the Patreon or even showed some things. The Patreon has been dead quiet since the survey. No new art, nothing from them, just silence. Id also like to know what Arthur has to say about all of this. Its wonderful to hear that he said things but I think theyd get even more feedback if Arthur posted on the Patreon himself and asked what people think.

The original CAATS was 6 pages long each labeled as a serving. Servings 4, 5, and 6 eventually led into The Lap of Luxury. But each Serving, at the time, was it's own story. 

Last year Arthur came back with pages 1.1 and 1.2 and some more details about Thanksgiving. 

What ANC, along with Arthur himself, did was add pages to each of the existing CAATS pages. These pages better link and flesh out the story more. You can see all of the current pages here

From what I've heard, Arthur is thrilled about the outcome. In fact, he even went back to Serving 5 and added two more panels because of the positive feedback from the fans. But Arthur also wants to sit back and watch on as a fan. 

As for ANC, he did say that the few pages he posted would be it until the comic was voted on for September. In the meantime, he's hard at work finishing his other commissions. 

I'm sure by this weekend we will hear something official from ANC. Patreon is tricky. I have seen it with others where you think you are getting X dollars for the month and then on the last second people bail. So until the first of the month comes you can't really say for sure what you will get. Then ANC needs to do his math and see how many pages he can make. 

With each page drawn in this new style the better and better they look. ANC is learning at the feet of the master and I think the wait was well worth it!

The comics are in the works and they're going to be spectacular, I promise! I don't know when they will be released but I do know that a lot of work is going into them. Adapting Arthur's style has not only been visually rewarding but hard work as well, and we can already see how that adaptation of style is helping improve his other pieces. 

I'm sure you have seen by now the limit that has been put into place for the winning vote. If something wins 3 months in a row they will not be available for vote the following month. I think this is very fair and can keep fans happy. I think the following month the voting will be available again. So if there are 3 months of Craving Control then one month Baby Fat and another 3 months of Craving Control, that works for me. Then again I also enjoy Baby Fat so I see it as a win/win. 

All good things come to those who wait. And Craving Control is a great thing!

While I think it would be fun to see Lalia gain some weight, personally, I think it's better off that she does not. Too many elements of her character will change and that will also change the story. 

If you look at CAATS serving 4 and Lap of Luxury serving 4, Lalia is a bit thicker in both of those pages. That might be it for her gains. At the very most a very slight muffin top. But I do not honestly expect to see any gains. 

From what has been posted so far it appears that AdjectiveNounCombo is sticking to Arthur's vision. It has been said that Arthur is still providing feedback to ANC about everything and I don't know how much wiggle room ANC really has to break away from the script. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PLEASE DELETE ACCOUNT

Psst, don't mind me.

On 9/6/2017 at 7:20 PM, polkvision said:

From what has been posted so far it appears that AdjectiveNounCombo is sticking to Arthur's vision. It has been said that Arthur is still providing feedback to ANC about everything and I don't know how much wiggle room ANC really has to break away from the script. 

The breakdown is more or less equal and (hope I don't jinx it) has been an extremely smooth process. Arthur and I have both contributed ideas, plus I've done some work borrowing concepts from old sketches he provided me.

Arthur left specific instructions for Servings 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 3.1, 4.1, and 5.1 that someone had procured for me. I stuck mainly to his instructions, but added one or two twists of my own. 2.1 was entirely from me, as Arthur had written it off as a "weak episode" in the outline.

The upcoming lineup (2.2, 2.3, 3.3, 4.2 5.2, 6.1-6.4) was half-me, half-Arthur. Arthur put out some plot points regarding Trevor that he was curious to see me work with, as well as a few interesting ideas. In other words, Arthur would come up with Point A for a scenario, and I'd link it to point B and then tie everything together cohesively. I think we've come up with a satisfying conclusion for the Coming Apart At The Seams arc. The first page, Serving 2.2, for this month , will be released on or around September 21st. The rest will follow some days after.

Next month, if CC gets voted in, Arthur and I will be working on a new arc. It's a 3-Act arc, the first of which he's already written an outline for - so I'd say the first arc will be at least 75% Arthur's ideas.

If you can stand to peek at the occasional vore trash I post/reblog, my Tumblr is home to my most frequent updates. In addition to Craving Control previews, I also post links to streams, where you can watch me work on pages directly. For updates, keep your eyes peeled at: https://adjectivenouncombo.tumblr.com/

On 9/6/2017 at 6:45 PM, Griigor said:

Are they any plans for more realistic, gradual weight gain being woven into the narrative or will it mostly be extreme stuffing?

Can't say anything just yet - just be prepared for next month.

On 8/27/2017 at 7:02 PM, McK said:

Im hanging in there because theres more CC around the bend but if he were to say hes done with it Id drop my pledge in a second.

Come Sept he needs to think of what hes going to do. Is he going to open himself up to the idea of more CC comics as customs? Is he going to do some of the stories written by others in comic form?

So, I've set up voting in such a way that patrons will know whether or not Baby Fat or Craving Control will be the upcoming comic. That way, you're free to drop your pledge before your payment is processed. However, the next month, your preferred comic may return, so it might pay to watch the voting attentively.

I've been approached by several people asking me to bring their fan works to life. Not only is this something that immediately brings up continuity issues, but there's a certain creative direction Arthur wants to move the comic. There's always the possibility that we could borrow elements or scenes from fan works, but we're probably not going to bring a full text to life at any point soon.

Below, have a look at a couple panels from Serving 5.2

cvg.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

So looks like AdjectiveNounCombo posted the complete story Coming Apart At the Seams including the old episodes. Kinda wild to read through from beginning to end with all the old and new stuff integrated.

The complete story is now here: https://sta.sh/2jr0h12u7yy

Trevor ends up being a huge part of the story thanks to the new installments, as does Lalia's pursuit of her Thanksgiving foodgasm high. It's definitely more of a real story now, instead of just a collection of binge incidents.

For those of us following this over the years (most of which were on hiatus) it's wild to see things wrapped up at last. ANC did an amazing job matching the style and adding to the story.

Also seems to be setting up things for the new storyline coming next month.

craving_control___caats___definitive_edition_by_adjectivenouncombo-dboxuan.png