"Craving Control" - a small serving of new content!

riptoryx

Guest PLEASE DELETE ACCOUNT
On 12/28/2017 at 8:09 AM, KINGELVIS said:

Does anybody know how much it is to sign up for Patron

She free to sign up, I believe.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.f8f4e2aa82e9bcc0c5ec3c8f3068eb83.png

Working on Serving 15 tonight. Just two more after that. First serving of this batch (Serving 10) should drop publicly on the 21st.

56 minutes ago, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo Thanks. Since CC lost the vote (how weird is it to say that?) are you still doing the Valentine's episode? 

Asked Arthur if he was comfortable with a March release for the Valentine's Day episode (which I've sketched two pages of and Arthur's done a loose script and a couple concept drawings for), and his answer was "yes." So, at the present time, I'd say it's possible, so long as it gets voted it for March.

2 hours ago, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo Both Dragon Ball Super and Craving Control are coming to an end in the next few weeks. Do you think CC will have a more satisfying ending than what Super will most likely give us? 

Haven't really followed Super, save the first ten episodes. Honestly, the pacing and the art style haven't really caught my attention (I honestly prefer GT's art style over Super's). Can't really say either way how it's gonna end.

Also, Double Dip is going to require more than a few weeks to finish. Act 3 might extend into May/June.

10 minutes ago, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo Many fans didn't like the art style early on but it gets better. If you watch Battle of Gods and Resurrection Frezia movies you will have then seen the first 27 episodes. 

Why do you think act 3 will take that long? Is there a lot more Zoey in the pipeline?

Yeah, I caught the movies when they came out. They, hands down, were superior to seasons one and two. I peeped a bit of the Black Goku arc and I liked that, but I could never get into Super.

Act 3 is taking that long because it has a near-equal amount of Servings to Acts 1 and 2 combined. Additionally, I'm still trying to put out the Valentine's Day comic that was up for election in February.

@AdjectiveNounCombo The ending to Goku Black was just awful. Overall they put some potential items in place in Super to make something great and just didn't follow up. Oh well, plenty of other amazing Anime out there.

Act 3 almost as long as 1 & 2 together?!? Sounds like you're going all out for this one. Do you think Lalia will say goodbye to the readers at the end? And how long will the Valentine's episode be?

On 2/17/2018 at 4:27 PM, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo The ending to Goku Black was just awful. Overall they put some potential items in place in Super to make something great and just didn't follow up. Oh well, plenty of other amazing Anime out there.

Act 3 almost as long as 1 & 2 together?!? Sounds like you're going all out for this one. Do you think Lalia will say goodbye to the readers at the end? And how long will the Valentine's episode be?

Interesting idea, having her say good-bye. I might do that. Double Dip is my "tapping out" point for Craving Control, thought, if it were in my power, I would like to continue past it. Arthur and I have discussed two new potential plot points: a prequel to TLOL and a far-off sequel looking at Lalia later in life.

Here's Serving 10, by the way:

Craving Control - Double Dip - 10

And here's a preview of Serving 11, which should drop tomorrow:

image.thumb.png.ec498e30587d5dfa6214eb4d217d7f84.png

@AdjectiveNounCombo And Lalia doesn't even have to say goodbye to the reader. She could say something very heart felt and the reader thinks it's directed at them. In the next panel Jane replies, "I'm just going to class. I'll be back in a few hours."

I thought you made the choice to end here yourself. Did Arthur decide that this is your end? Is the door still open if you wanted to make a return in the future?

Prequel to TLOL? Isn't the events of CAATS 6+ the prequel?

14 hours ago, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo And Lalia doesn't even have to say goodbye to the reader. She could say something very heart felt and the reader thinks it's directed at them. In the next panel Jane replies, "I'm just going to class. I'll be back in a few hours."

I thought you made the choice to end here yourself. Did Arthur decide that this is your end? Is the door still open if you wanted to make a return in the future?

Prequel to TLOL? Isn't the events of CAATS 6+ the prequel?

I did make the choice to bow out after Double Dip. In a perfect world, I would continue to make these comics, though. It's possible that I'll continue to make these past Double Dip, but highly unlikely.

CAATS is A prequel to TLOL but not a DIRECT prequel. Arthur has an idea for an interesting adventure of say, 16 pages, that occur the night before Lalia leaves for her trip. It doesn't add much to the story, but it explains why Lalia is stuffed the morning she leaves (which was initially supposed to be the result of CAATS 6 before I drew the extended servings).

It's gonna be sad to see "Double Dip" come to an end,  I always love seeing new Craving Control content!   Hopefully you can persuade Arthur to let you conclude TLOL, and do that 16 page he discussed.   Love the natural somewhat-realistic weight gaining that Lalia has been doing, she's resembling Lucy Collett as of late:

142.jpg.7e90838b57b177c8c8b4309bb5866380.thumb.jpg.38f6be03a8da13545c2c3a992d92f3d5.jpg

And if Lalia's not careful;  later in life she could end up resembling BigCuties model MizzPuss!   Well, probably not;  but we can always dream, can't we?

210mizzpuss_030.jpg.083c472d62a33ac7ee2a27bdb1b3da78.thumb.jpg.79a96050062e1105ab691687de61025e.jpg