"Craving Control" - a small serving of new content!

riptoryx

Guest PLEASE DELETE ACCOUNT
5 hours ago, Desdinova said:

It's gonna be sad to see "Double Dip" come to an end,  I always love seeing new Craving Control content!   Hopefully you can persuade Arthur to let you conclude TLOL, and do that 16 page he discussed.   Love the natural somewhat-realistic weight gaining that Lalia has been doing, she's resembling Lucy Collett as of late:

142.jpg.7e90838b57b177c8c8b4309bb5866380.thumb.jpg.38f6be03a8da13545c2c3a992d92f3d5.jpg  23   78.49 kB

And if Lalia's not careful;  later in life she could end up resembling BigCuties model MizzPuss!   Well, probably not;  but we can always dream, can't we?

210mizzpuss_030.jpg.083c472d62a33ac7ee2a27bdb1b3da78.thumb.jpg.79a96050062e1105ab691687de61025e.jpg  19   70.53 kB

Arthur offered me the opportunity to conclude TLOL, but that's really his story to tell, I feel. Who knows what'll happen, though. The biggest matter, really, is that I may not have time to do these anymore, if my life takes certain turns.

And yes, Lalia and Lucy has plenty in common.

4 hours ago, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo Any chance that another artist is lined up to take over? 

Arthur and I discussed this. As of now, the answer is no. There are no Arthur-certified artists to pick up the mantle, though I'm sure that many would fit the bill. Ideally, what I would want to do is start up a studio of fet artists and crank out larger quantities of content for you guys. Unfortunately, I have neither the means nor the knowledge, so this exists as purely a fantasy. Arthur reads these posts, from time to time, so who knows... it may be in your best interest to pitch good substitute artists after I throw in the towel.

Preview for tomorrow's comic:

image.thumb.png.94b9158aecfc246816d75e8cf8ff4871.png

@AdjectiveNounCombo Well I sure hope things work out for you, even if you don't return to the series. 

Oh man, is that a certain someone making a cameo in tomorrow's comic? Gonna be awesome if it is!

As for other artists to pitch... that would be an interesting topic. Maybe we can even get a poll up just to see where the public opinion is on the artists.

Not sure if any of these names would even be interested but my top picks would be, and in no specific order: Sidkid44, Kipteitei, Metal Forever, and ilikapie. More as I think of them.

• 4 weeks later...

h6Gzef.jpg

During voting on my **, I post status updates to show patrons how their choices are faring. This time, I figured I'd share them with you guys. Craving Control is Option #6, which is currently 19 votes behind the lead. If Craving Control loses the vote for this month, this will be the third month in a row where Baby Fat has won the vote; this means that Craving Control will automatically become the default project for May. So either way, within the next two months, there will be at least one Craving Control batch. Unfortunately, the month of April is the last opportunity for me to release the Valentine's Day episode (even March was pushing it, and I'd rather scrap it then put it out late). I'll leave it up to you guys whether you want to try and push for the Valentine's Day Special in April or let Baby Fat take the win and go back to Double Dip in May.

On 3/24/2018 at 10:32 AM, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo I cast my vote to get as much Craving Control as possible :D If scrapping the Valentine's Special means we only get Double Dip then I say let's keep Valentine's in. Or would another story replace Valentine's if it were scrapped?

V-Day getting scrapped. Might work on it next January and release it for February. Double Dip is set for this May and will wrap up no later than September.

36 minutes ago, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo If Double Dip is wrapping no later than September what does that mean for the release schedule? You said it'll be many pages so are you planning on releasing a few pages each month?

Roughly 16 pages remain for Double Dip. That means that there will be ~8 comics in May and ~8 comics in some time between May and October. CC might get voted in immediately in June, or it might get a default vote in September, at the latest.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo Any CC news/updates?

Starting on new sketches today. The new batch of Double Dip comics comes out this month, most likely towards the end of the month. Arthur wrote out roughly 15 pages for this "Act III," so we'll certainly have plenty of content for you guys.

1 hour ago, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo That sounds great. What a way to send off Lalia's swan song than with a ton of pages from Arthur. Are you adding any of your own pages to the 15? 

The breakdown of work up until now was pretty much 75-25 or 25-75 for each of the acts. Arthur wrote most of the first nine servings of Double Dip, with some input from me. Then I wrote the bulk of servings 10-17 based on the premise that Lalia had to encounter a "YouTube celebrity," with some input from him. The only page that was OBVIOUSLY written entirely by him was Serving 16, but the rest was pretty much Arthur handing me the wheel, like he had with the Christmas Special.

Then, Arthur wrote the remainder servings with some notes from me - he's supplied a BUNCH of sketches for this act, so there's going to be plenty Arthur influence on the poses/scenarios. A couple of these servings recycle a couple unused pages/plot points between Trevor and Lalia, so I think he was excited to finally bring them to life.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for double-dipping (wink wink).

Here's a couple panels to tide you over for this month.

image.thumb.png.4250cebd6488fec605cc8f0e30e1b661.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 2:40 PM, AdjectiveNounCombo said:

image.thumb.png.dbb87ea7664a9850c4ae07040d37f240.png  159   106.96 kB Lalia may not reach Thanksgiving size this time around, but her proportions are exceeding previous limits

Also, come check out my Twitter for updates that don't show up on here or Tumblr! (https://twitter.com/AdjNounCombo)

I havent been around in a bit but I like where this is going.

https://adjectivenouncombo.deviantart.com/art/Craving-Control-Double-Dip-20-749742464

And with the latest comic it looks like that isnt so far off.

https://adjectivenouncombo.deviantart.com/art/Craving-Control-Double-Dip-21-749918993

https://adjectivenouncombo.deviantart.com/art/Craving-Control-Double-Dip-22-750498025

https://adjectivenouncombo.deviantart.com/art/Craving-Control-Double-Dip-23-750554017

A couple new pages went up. Im trying to figure out what kind of metal stand is holding Lalias belly up in strip 22. Where did it come from and did it break in strip 23?

Servings 24 and 25 just dropped today: https://adjectivenouncombo.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lalia's startng to get one of those funky rolls, it seems! Enjoy it while it lasts!

Servings 26-33 are colored and will only require a week's work before they're complete. Once the patrons have had a good week or so to enjoy the Early Access pages, they'll be released to the public. That means, Craving Control will be wrapping up in 2-3 weeks, if all goes to plan! Since I know everyone in this thread enjoys Craving Control, here are some peeks at the final eight pages.

image.thumb.png.a182861ab28e2426a5734157952c084e.png

image.thumb.png.458350c5e71dc1a9e663cfcc89f7c606.png

image.thumb.png.fa8a2c0dfe52cc4da47c8630dae76709.png

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.8eb1a4f54587d10904993370a73bbb50.png

Finishing up the last four pages tomorrow night. Serving 26 should drop July 4th. Double Dip will conclude sometime between the 10th and the 15th.