Layla [Weight Gain]

Heart and Mind

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Removed at the request of the copyright holder**

Moderator's note: Please do not post any photos from Stuffer31; from now on, all such content is strictly banned on this forum.

Serious question and not just me trying to be badass: if we upload content from Stuffer 31 and it doesn't get removed, what's the Stuffer 31 guy gonna do? Sue us?

I'm kinda interested about the guy and who he could be. And would he seriously bring lawyers and international courts into a situation involving fap material...

And if you do ever get contact with the guy could you ask him to bring back Elektra, May, Jessica and Tenderbelly?

**Removed at the request of the copyright holder**

Moderator's note: Please do not post any photos from Stuffer31; from now on, all such content is strictly banned on this forum.

Serious question and not just me trying to be badass: if we upload content from Stuffer 31 and it doesn't get removed, what's the Stuffer 31 guy gonna do? Sue us?

He has made it clear to us that he has both the inclination and the means to take legal action.

How am i supposed to know?? I got the pics from FF, idk if the content is on S31 -__-

Don't worry, my note was not directed at anyone in particular. The ban on S31 material applies throughout the site. Given what happened to the old forum, we simply have no choice.

Apologies Wilan, the last image I took from Fantasy Feeder so I didn't realise it was from S31, as for the screen caps I didn't think they'd be an issue as they were from the a free preview anyway.

Apologies for any agro cause, I take it then Layla is one woman we can't discuss on here now sadly.

Apologies Wilan, the last image I took from Fantasy Feeder so I didn't realise it was from S31, as for the screen caps I didn't think they'd be an issue as they were from the a free preview anyway.

Apologies for any agro cause, I take it then Layla is one woman we can't discuss on here now sadly.

He informed us that "the photos at Fantasy Feeder are posted with our permission" and not to be posted elsewhere. Like you, I would have thought the screencaps would be OK, but their removal was also requested as "copyright photos".

You can still "discuss" Layla, of course, but posting her pictures here is no longer allowed, I'm afraid.

Guest chubbycurves

Hmmmmm.....if its stuffer31 who is making you take those pictures down...please don't take them down without him showing legal lawful ownership.  I've been through this with him before.  He doesn't own anything. 

Hmmmmm.....if its stuffer31 who is making you take those pictures down...please don't take them down without him showing legal lawful ownership.  I've been through this with him before.  He doesn't own anything.

Unless you can prove otherwise, we have no choice but to accept his claim that he is the copyright holder of any pictures that he asks us to remove.

Guest chubbycurves

None of the big websites take down pictures just because someone runs to them and says it belongs to them.  There are forms to fill out and they have to be sent by real mail or else anyone and their brother could claim ownership of any picture.  I don't bow down to stuffer31.  He never provides the necessary paperwork.  You can't just SAY something has a copyright.........it has to actually be legal. 

None of the big websites take down pictures just because someone runs to them and says it belongs to them.  There are forms to fill out and they have to be sent by real mail or else anyone and their brother could claim ownership of any picture.  I don't bow down to stuffer31.  He never provides the necessary paperwork.  You can't just SAY something has a copyright.........it has to actually be legal.

You don't seriously expect us to dispute his copyright claim, do you? If the pictures come from his site, how can he not be the copyright holder?

Guest chubbycurves

What you guys do with your website is your business.  I'm just giving you information about a subject I happen to know a lot about.  Just because someone says they have copyrights doesn't mean they do.  I would have made him prove that he is the owner of the website and that the pictures are indeed protected.  (I'm sure that not all of them are protected)  At least make them fill out the proper paperwork!!  Geeshk

Guest chubbycurves

Here is the website that explains how you protect a work.  I can PROMISE you, stuffer31 doesn't NOT have protection for all the photos on his site.  Make him show his protection for EACH picture that he is disputing.  He is REQUIRED by law to show you the registration for the work in question.  I called his bluff on one of my websites several years ago and he couldn't provide the registrations.  The pictures stayed.  Thats how the law works.  Don't go running into your corner just because he threatens you.  Make his show proof. 

Guest Model 1887

Here is the website that explains how you protect a work.  I can PROMISE you, stuffer31 doesn't NOT have protection for all the photos on his site.  Make him show his protection for EACH picture that he is disputing.  He is REQUIRED by law to show you the registration for the work in question.  I called his bluff on one of my websites several years ago and he couldn't provide the registrations.  The pictures stayed.  Thats how the law works.  Don't go running into your corner just because he threatens you.  Make his show proof.

Plus he's a scumbag. There's always that.

I'm with chubbycurves, half the photos on the thread were pictures she took and posted on FF. I can't imagine these girls signing a contract that says any photos of them are his property. What about their facebooks etc, does he own those photos too? I doubt it. A line in the sand needs to be drawn.

He must be stopped!

:)

Guest chubbycurves

I'm just glad I called his bluff several years ago.  There is no way the guy could afford to protect every picture that those poor girls send him.  He has been bullying websites for years.  I believe in following the law, but let the law be followed and let the law not be skipped over.  The tuna-can has to prove he owns the copyright!!!

gyad i wish stuffer31 video purchases didn't show up as "stuffer31" in my credit card statement.

Yea I hate that too that's why I use gift cards

WAIT That works??? I posted a thread about that a few months ago, and even messaged some websites. No one gave me a straight answer. Please tell me, did you use your personal info on them or did you just say they were for your nephew and put a bullshit name and address on it?