Tattoos and Piercings

GurgleGoddess

• 1 month later...
Guest Johnny18
On 6/20/2022 at 6:53 AM, GigglyNJiggly said:

Cheek dermals, tongue piercing, and now my lip is done ❤️ I need to wear my dermals more.. lol 

Little.. purple festive leaf.. on my butt lol looks better now.

55814C1A-E273-4168-8344-CC088BFA85B5.thumb.jpeg.7f0b78fa4cc9f0f4a1c17696d1d02354.jpeg

608F4105-8194-45FC-9DAA-37FE638003A8.jpeg

23E3055C-95A3-4A86-86A9-24481758701E.jpeg

Sure looks nice and the piercings sit well there. Interesting place for the tattoo and is different but works. Good set there too

• 4 weeks later...
Guest curvypapayaofficial

I have a lot and want more. I even have a gaining/FA one! (Alice and Womderland’s eat me and drink me).  I have a few in places I can’t show on Curvage 😉

IMG_1261.jpeg

IMG_1129.jpeg

IMG_1090.jpeg

IMG_1089.jpeg

IMG_0496.jpeg

• Curvage Model

I have a few piercings-  a few on my ears, nose and my FAVOURITE piercing is my nipple😉

I have always wondered what a belly button piercing would look like on my body....😈

I am dying to get some ink (and I have some design ideas) but I really love my chubby body the way it is... bare 

4 hours ago, Dreamgirl29 said:

OH YEAH,😈💁‍♀️

It was a 21st birthday gift to myself while I was on vacation... and I love how hot it looks 🔥& how it is my cheeky little "secret" and always seems to surprise people when my clothes come off...

I thoroughly condone this sort of behaviour 🤣 And yes, it would definitely be a nice surprise 😈🥵😉

Guest Johnny18
On 12/4/2023 at 1:53 PM, curvypapayaofficial said:

I have a lot and want more. I even have a gaining/FA one! (Alice and Womderland’s eat me and drink me).  I have a few in places I can’t show on Curvage 😉

IMG_1261.jpeg

IMG_1129.jpeg

IMG_1090.jpeg

IMG_1089.jpeg

IMG_0496.jpeg

Well, you've certainly chosen unique inkwork. Nice touch with the Alice in Wonderland - how far does the rabbit hole go?.
Distinct and very detailed

Guest curvypapayaofficial
32 minutes ago, Johnny18 said:

Well, you've certainly chosen unique inkwork. Nice touch with the Alice in Wonderland - how far does the rabbit hole go?.
Distinct and very detailed

Thank you!