The Hot & Heavy Date

TheSauce

***Disclaimer*** I've written a few stories before but never had the brass to post them but I'm trying new things, trying to be open minded, and open to constructive criticism (or praise!). All characters are fictional. This is a story about a couple of bigger women with poor body image thinking they need to change for a man, or society, and have help from state-of-the-art technology. But the journey is just beginning, and much bigger things are ahead...This is the first part in a multi-part series. Enjoy!***

--Before the Date--

Emma’s heart was furiously beating out of her chest. She looked around the pile of clothes stacked on her bed in a New York City apartment at the clock that read 7:54pm. She had six minutes to find something to wear and make it the coffee shop to meet Eric for their date. The though crossed her mind to cancel. It was only a tinder match, after all. Could true love really be found through a superficial app?

She sat down on the bed next to her mound of clothes and breathed a heavy sigh. It was loud enough to draw the attention of her roommate, Lauren. She leaned into the doorway.

“Don’t you have a date?” Lauren asked rhetorically. It was all Emma was talking about for the last few days. Although they had only chatted online, and then texted, she got the genuine impression that Eric was a one of the good guys, a rare commodity nowadays. His humor, charm, and charisma was evident in the texts he sent, the thought of a real life interaction with him was all but nerve-wracking.

“I was supposed to be there – “, she looked her shoulder at the clock that read 8pm, “ – now. But I can’t find a single thing to wear!” She sighed. “I’ve got to start watching. This is getting out of control.” Emma patted her soft belly through her skin tight t-shirt and the ripples ran through her entire body like shockwaves.

Lauren’s eyes lit up. She suddenly had an idea but before she could speak, Emma continued.

“I wanted to lose 20 pounds this summer. I was so determined, Laur. But between the drinking, and the take-out, I must have gained at least that.”

“Hey, you’re beautiful!” Lauren interjected. “You met this guy on Tinder, right?”

“Yeah, so?”

“Soooo… that’s about the most superficial thing there is out there. You have a few pictures of yourself, and a couple dozen words to describe you – and honestly, do you think guys read that? Don’t answer that. They don’t. They look at the pictures and swipe right or left based solely on what they see. Obviously this guy sees the beauty in you regardless of your size.”

Emma contemplated this for a moment but rebutted, still dejected, “That’s the problem, Lauren! Those pictures were from 2 years and probably fifty pounds ago! I mean, I’ve never been a small girl but this guy is going to feel like I catfished him. I mean, I was thick, a little chunky then, but now, I don’t even know. I’ve been too afraid to weigh myself. I’ve outgrown most of my clothes I know it’s not going to be good.”

Lauren shook her head and moved from the doorway and sat on the bed next to Emma, pushing the mountain of clothes out her way to do so. She put her arm around her and began her pep talk. “Look, you got a couple options here. You find something to wear and maybe you’re not super comfortable in it but maybe he doesn’t notice, it goes well,  and it’s a big ego boost for you, or maybe he feels betrayed and walks out, in which case, why would you want to date him anyway? From everything you’ve said he seems like a decent guy. Or you can stay her and sulk and never know what happens, and that doesn’t do anybody any good.”

“Ugh, you’re right, I know,” Emma said. “I just wish I could look skinnier. Just for now. Just to gauge him, you know? I don’t want him thinking I was deceitful and scare him away. It’s not really fair to him.”

Lauren stood up. “There’s another option. I don’t want you to freak out, but just try to keep an open mind here.”

Confused Emma looked on. “Okay…?”

Lauren bent down and started taking off her shoes and began to explain, “So, you know how I would never want to go to the pool, or to the beach or anything?”

“Yeah… I thought you were afraid of the water. Almost drowned as a kid or something?”

“I am afraid of the water, but not because I almost drowned as a kid. Because of bathing suits.”

“Bathing suits? But you’re skinny! You lost all that weight and now…”

Lauren chuckled, and cut her off “That’s the thing. I didn’t lose the weight. Not a pound.” She pulled down her pants. From under Lauren’s shirt Emma saw a flesh colored, almost translucent material extending to her knees. Lauren began shimmying out her shirt, showing that it was essentially a short sleeved body suit. The material stretched at the middle of Lauren’s arms, across her chest, and down to her knees.

“What… what is that? Is that… spanx!?” Emma asked incredulously.

“Spanx are good for hiding a waist, but when you got a whole lot more you want to hide… no…. These aren’t spanx. You know how my dad is a multi-millionaire? Well, I had his fashion team fix this up for me a couple years back. It’s revolutionary. I have all the prototypes, but I’m thinking about investing and expanding… erm…no pun intended… production.”

Emma was shocked. She stood up and looked Lauren up and down. Circled her checking her out. This figure was artificial? She couldn’t believe it. It looked so natural. So real.

“Pretty neat, huh? It compresses, but it’s still breathable so you don’t, you know, feel like you’re getting crushed to death, or feel like a sausage,” Lauren explained.

“It’s incredible.  You look so skinny in it! I thought you’d lost a hundred pounds!”

“Well, that’s what I told everyone. I didn’t want the design to leak just yet. Plus, ya know, I’m as self conscious as you are. If not worse.  So I kept it a secret. But now, I think I’m ready to let you in on it. I think it’ll help you.”

Emma stared at her with her mouth open, still not able to believe that a seemingly light piece of see through fabric could alter her roommates shape that much. “I…I need to see. I need to see the real you. See how this works.”

Lauren looked down at her flat belly compressed in the material and sighed, “Okay. Can’t believe I’m doing this. But we’re roomies, and best friends, so here it goes…”

Lauren pushed a small button on the side and it sounded like a tire releasing air. The area around the neck and arms released, loosening and revealing an upper arm that was almost twice the size it had been just moments ago. Lauren unclipped straps at the shoulders that were seemingly invisible and pulled the top part down over her chest. She held the front and back parts at her waist and pulled them down to her feet. She stood there in front Emma, topless, wearing only a thong.

Emma almost gasped. She couldn’t believe the transformation she had just witnessed. Lauren’s face was exactly the same, but her body, which only moments ago she had believed was perfect, was a cascade of soft, voluminous, fat. At one time she had wished she had Lauren’s perky B cups, but was staring at large hanging double D’s, resting on top of a large, round belly. Stretch marks expanding in lightning bolt shapes from her belly button to her wide hips. Lauren’s belly hung over her panty line, with only the very bottom of her pink thong visible under the mountain of belly. Her thighs looked like they had doubled in size.  Emma was jealous of Lauren’s thigh gap, but now laughed to herself, as she looked at these cellulite marked hams that squeezed together, a small roll in each of them at towards the top near her panty line. She walked around her and saw back fat rolls that, if not for their lack of nipples, would have looked like small breasts. Looking down and seeing Lauren’s rear end protruding twice as far as she  had previously thought, her large cellulite filled cheeks swallowing any evidence of her pink thong. Emma reached out and squeezed  the protruding cheek, feel it’s softness, lifting it up and dropping it, seeing a ripple effect throughout Lauren’s body.

“Hey! Watch it!” Lauren yelled, embarrassed.

“I’m sorry, I just had to see if it’s real,” Emma explained.

“Oh it’s real, Emma. All 250 pounds of this. Real.”

Emma snapped back to reality and looked at the clock. 8:15. “Damn it! I’m late! So can I really borrow this thing?” She pleaded.

“It’s all yours. As a matter of fact, keep it! I have others.”

Emma hugged her roommate, their fat bellies squishing together. “Thank you, thank you, thank you! I’m going to change and try this on… and I’ll probably have to borrow some of your skinny clothes!”

“Help yourself! I’ll be in the living room. I have a date, too. With Ben & Jerry.”

Part 2 is here after a much anticipated wait. Okay, so like a day, and by like probably a half dozen of you.

This second part brings us to the actual date, the idea of societal standards, and eventually embracing individuality and femininity in all it's forms. Because let's face it. There's someone out there for everyone, and no one should have to change who they are to appease others. Enjoy!

PS -- There's some X-rated stuff towards the bottom. Not bragging. Just stating the facts. If it's not your thing you could still enjoy a majority of this, but you've been warned.

--Let the date begin—

Emma quickly ran into Lauren’s room in anticipation of trying on the body condenser, being compressed to half her size, and needing her roommates smaller clothes to wear out. She quickly got undressed down to her panties. She looked herself over in the mirror and felt a mix of emotions. She was worrying about being deceitful to Eric, going on her date much heavier than what her pictures had shown, but wasn’t this the same thing? She lifted her belly that rested on her tree-trunk dimpled thighs and let it drop. She turned around giving her real body a once over before compressing herself to an artificial size. She just needed to be sure this is what she wanted. She looked over her shoulder into the mirror at her immense rear end, always her biggest problem area.  It was so round and wide, and at her proximity to the mirror, she couldn’t even see the totality of it, her cheeks extending to what seemed like oblivion past her line of sight in the mirror. She reached back and touched on one of her soft globular cheeks and watched her tiny, feminine hand sink into it. Sure she was bigger than what her dating profile had shown, but was this truly necessary? She remembered that none of her clothes were remotely close to fitting after a particularly indulgent summer, picked up the body compression material and decided. Yes, she though, this is worth it. 

She pulled the body suit up past her thighs and up towards her chest. She clipped the invisible shoulder straps in and took one last glance at her chunky pear figure in the mirror. She sighed and pushed the small button on the side of the body suit and for a moment felt like all her weight was collapsing in on her. She closed her eyes and gasped as she felt the air being pushed out of her lungs. Was she too big for this? The moment of panic faded as she realized she could breathe normally. She opened her eyes and beheld a sight she had dreamed of seeing since her early teens when she first starting growing.

Her fat and floppy breasts were compressed to look like a nice perky handful. Where her belly once hung below her panty line, it now looked firm and tight. The thighs that it used to rest on, large dimpled tree-trunks that were probably as big around as a slim girls waist were appear toned and thin, the slightest of a gap between them. Astounded she turned around to look at her bottom, which until just a few moments prior was like a mountain of soft blubber.  In the compression material her butt now was the size of one of her real cheeks. Emma thought about all the chairs that were a tight squeeze, the airplanes, the movie theatre seats, how turning around too quick could knock something (or someone) over and smiled. Although still plump and protruding, this booty would not even be remotely as close to dangerous as before.

Satisfied, she went to Lauren’s closet. Emma always though there was no need to look in her closet because of the seemingly immense size difference of the friends, but now she was curious. To the left of the closet were Lauren’s ‘fat’ clothes, comprised mostly of XL sweatshirts and XL sweatpants. Curious, Emma began to shuffle through it, when she heard the sounds of footsteps approaching.  Lauren walked in, still in her pink thong, but had found her way into a skin tight see-through white tank top, her enormous breasts straining the fabric so much the entirety of her saucer sized nipples were visible. In her hands was a half gallon of Ben&Jerry’s ice cream with an assorted array of toppings. She was greedily shoving the ice cream into her mouth as she walked into the room, her belly bouncing and her breasts swaying.

“Look at you! Skinny!” She exclaimed between shoving spoonfuls in her mouth. “It’s amazing isn’t it?”

Emma turned and smiled at her roommate, feeling almost vindicated at her true plump figure. The feeling only amplified by watching her stuff her greedy face full of fattening ice cream. Although it was artificial, she couldn’t help but feel like the tables were finally turned in her favor.

“It’s incredible, Lauren. I can’t believe you’ve been keeping this secret for this long,” Emma said.

“Well like I said, I want to draw unnecessary attention and now that full scale production has begun, I figured I could let my day one be the first one to try it out in the real world… well, besides me of course.”

Emma nodded, and looked back at Lauren’s wardrobe, “You still have a lot of your bigger clothes.”

“Yeah, I mean I can’t wear the Skinny-Tech 24/7. It needs to be recharged and rest for a while. I usually do it at night. I keep the big clothes around just as a reminder of why I need to use it.”

“I wish you would have told me! I never even bothered to ask you to borrow anything because I figured there was nothing that could fit me,”

“Em, honey, I didn’t want to expose my secret! And our weight distribution is pretty different. I’m much more top heavy, and that gigantic booty of yours practically has its own gravitational field. You never brought it up; I figured it was just best to leave it alone.”

Former gigantic booty, you mean. It’s looking cute and tight now,” Emma said defensively.

“That’s the beauty of it. Now, shouldn’t you be out there showing it off?” Lauren reminded Emma that she was already late for her date, but she had been so astounded by these recent developments that she had nearly forgot.

She quickly found a nice blouse and shimmied into a size 10 pair of pants. The last pair she wore to work was a 24 and it was getting tight, but now she marveled at the idea that she no longer appeared ‘plus’ size. She gathered her purse, and made her way out the door, waving goodbye to Lauren who had made her way to the couch, the empty half gallon of ice cream on the table in front her, her hand moving in circles on her swollen extended belly.  “Good luck!”

Emma hailed a cab and made her way to several blocks to the coffee shop. She thanked the driver and exited. She was nervous, but felt a confidence pulsing through her. She opened up the door to the café, the bell jingling, and grew apprehensive as the patrons turned and looked at her. Her face turned red, as she felt the heat are their gazes, and quickly scanned the faces to find Eric. After a moment, a handsome man stood up, smiled and waved her over. She made her way to the small two person table and sat down on the tiny chair, feeling the utmost gratitude for Lauren’s Skinny-Tech knowing well the tiny chair would probably only be able to withstand one of her former butt cheeks.

“So nice to finally meet you,  Emma!” Eric said smiling cheerfully.

“You too, Eric. It’s nice to see your handsome face in person,” Emma responded, beaming with confidence.

“Aw, thanks,” he said, blushing a little, “You’re certainly beautiful yourself.”

Formalities, and compliments out of the way, Eric ordered them both coffees and a piece of cheesecake that Emma insisted they split, seemingly to the chagrin of Eric. The two of them didn’t miss a beat. They discussed work, their families, funny stories, hopes and dreams for the future and seemed to have an uncanny chemistry. Both of them were smiling ear to ear, with a gleam in their eyes for the nearly the entirety of the interaction. Despite this being their first meeting, to two of them felt an incredible connection on many levels. The room around them seemed to fade into darkness, a spotlight only on the couple. Background noise faded to static as each word spoken by them seemed amplified, loud and clear. The atmosphere was magical, spectacular, but it would not last.

“So, not to be a dick or anything (and I know whenever anything’s prefaced with ‘not to be a dick’ it sounds dick-y) but you don’t look like your pictures on your profile…” When Eric said this, the café in Emma’s peripherals lit up in focus, the spotlight on their tables seemed to go off as suddenly as it came on. The clatter of dishes, the choir of voices of the other customers, the coffee brewing, the jingle of people entering and exiting, all seemed like  a cacophony of noise that made it hard to focus.

Emma felt a wave of terror grow over her. Wasn’t this the exact thing she was trying to avoid? Had the Skinny-Tech failed? Would Eric walk out on her right this moment? Everything had seemed to be going so well, why suddenly would he bring this up? Doubt and insecurity that seemed so far away crept back into her.

Eric noticed Emma’s loss for words and stammered, “No! I mean, uh, not like, in a bad way or anything. It’s just, I you look a lot skinnier than your pictures. Not that you looked fat, just, I don’t know, you know?”

Emma calmed herself for a moment, trying to ignore the world around her that suddenly seemed like it was moving at a hundred miles a minute. She wracked her brain and figured she’d take a page out of Lauren’s book and tried her best to sound convincing, “Those were older pictures, I’ve recently lost a lot of weight.”

Eric nodded along, but seemed obviously distraught at the news, “Yeah, I figured. But just for the record I thought you were really hot then. Super hot. Like, perfect.”

“But not now?” Emma inquired both disappointed and nervously.

“No! That’s not what I meant. You’re gorgeous! You’re really hot. It’s just… forget I said anything, okay? I totally feel like I killed this.”

“You didn’t, Eric. I’d prefer you to be honest with me, if anything. Penny for your thoughts?”

“It’s just… like… well, I kind of have a thing for bigger girls. It’s like, I don’t know, I’ve just always been attracted to them. Ever since I was little I was intrigued, and when I got older, it became more of a sexual preference. When I saw we matched on Tinder my heart literally skipped a beat. It’s so superficial, I know, but like then we talked and you seemed awesome, and tonight was awesome, and you genuinely seem like a great person. I just wanted to put my cards on the table.”

“You like bigger women? Like… how big?”

“I mean, realistically, like two hundred…. On the low end,”

“And on the high end?” Emma felt like she was pulling teeth.

“Maybe twice that?” Eric answered, unsure how to properly go about his full disclosure.

“So you’re not physically attracted to me?”

“No, I mean, I definitely am. Very much so. I’m just saying… it’s like… I was more attracted to your pictures on your profile, when you were, ya know, a bit bigger.”

“Oh,” the disappointment was impossible to hide her in voice, but something was lurking within. Emma suddenly wanted to confess the truth, how this figure that Eric saw was artificial, that she was exactly twice the size he thought she was. This night had suddenly taken an unexpected turn, but she knew redemption was possible. She suddenly felt guilty for her deception, that maybe borrowing Lauren’s Skinny-Tech wasn’t as fruitful an idea as she had believed.

“I’m sorry, Emma,” Eric explained, “ I didn’t mean for this to get weird. I’ll just get the check and we can get out of here. If you want to meet up again or anything, that’d be great, but if not, I totally understand.”

Emma knew what she had to do. She could get off this roller coaster of emotions if she tells Eric the truth. Rather than explain it to him, she decided she wanted to show him. “Yeah, let’s get out of here. But let’s go back to your place.”

“Uh, okay, sure,” Eric wasn’t going to question her decision. After all, he thought he had just completely destroyed all hope of ever seeing her again. He paid the bill and the two of them left the café. They picked up small talk and the mood quickly lightened on the short walk back to Eric’s apartment.

Eric confirmed that Emma wanted to come in and she smiled, “Trying to talk me out of it?”

“Not at all.”

“Good, because I want to show you something. I think you’ll like it,” Emma said seductively.

The couple was making out before they even reached the apartment. Eric’s hand ran all over her body, trying to find something soft to squeeze but it was proving rather difficult. In the throes of passion, Emma thought to herself how surprised he would soon be.

Eric nervously fumbled the keys his apartment as Emma kissed him on the neck, reaching around and moving her hand lower and lower towards his manhood. After what seemed like hours he unlocked the door and the two of them burst into the apartment. Still kissing and caressing, Eric led her to his bedroom. Emma pushed him down on the bed, both of them breathing heavily, but paused for a moment.

“I have to tell you something, Eric.” He jerked up nervously, watching her next move intently as she went on, “I haven’t been completely honest with you.”

“Oh no, don’t tell me you have a boyfriend?”

“No, silly,” she chuckled. “I don’t even fully understand it, so I can’t really explain it. But… just let me show you…” Emma unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down. She took off her blouse and stood before Eric in the Skinny-Tech body suit.

“Is that it? Or you going to take that leotard off too?” Eric asked playfully.

“Haha, you’re cute. It’s not a leotard, though. It’s something new. My roommate invented it. What it does is… well, I’ll just show you.”

Eric was sitting at the edge of the bed staring at her, eyes nearly popping out of his head.

“Don’t freak out, okay? I have a feeling you’ll like it…” She proceeded to undo the invisible straps, and pressed the release button on the side, the rushing sound of air and indicator that the body suit was releasing.

“That’s… fancy…?” He stammered.

Emma pulled the suit off of her completely and stood before Eric in only her black lace thong. “This is the real me,” she said.

Eric picked his jaw up from the floor and reached out, poking her soft flabby belly, his finger nearly disappearing in the soft vastness of it. He looked her up and down and was astounded at the transformation he had just bore witness to. This was the girl from the pictures, with another fifty pounds at least! Her soft breasts hung to either side of her wide and pudgy belly, a belly that overlapped her panty line nearly completely covering her underwear, a soft paunch that hung and connected to super-wide and chunky hips. The large paunch rested upon dimpled thighs that were incredibly huge, looking like they belonged on a woman much, much larger. Even her upper arms were bigger, soft dangling fat swaying her triceps, the lightest of stretch marks on biceps that would put a body builder to shame, only they were composed completely of squishy and succulent fat.

“You’re… you’re… you’re so…” Eric muttered.

“Fat. I know. I wish I had known that’s what you liked, I wouldn’t have worn this ridiculous thing, but I was so nervous and self-conscience, I just wanted to look good for you,” Emma explained. “I didn’t know I would look to you as my true self.”

“I was going to stay beautiful, Emma. You’re so beautiful!”  Eric stood up and wrapped his arms around the nearly 300 pound behemoth of a woman that hadn’t existed mere moments ago. It was hard to get his arms completely around her, but he managed, feeling himself mold into her soft doughy body. They kissed passionately, as he held and squeezed every luscious inch of her starting with her back fat rolls, moving to her chubby waist, down to her handfuls of hips, and around to her immense bottom. He reached under her cascading ass cheeks and felt their warmth as his hands were nearly entirely engulfed by the globular masses. He lifted them, feeling his muscles strain from the sheer weight of them, and let them drop. He felt the ripples, like shockwaves of an earthquake, move through  her chunky hips, her hanging paunchy belly, and thunder thighs.

“You like my fat ass, baby?” She asked seductively, as she took off Eric’s shirt and pushed him down on the bed. Standing over him she bent down and kissed his neck while she undid the button to his jeans, her long brown hair falling in Eric’s face feeling silky and smelling of a spring bloom. Eric felt the nipples of Emma’s floppy breasts grinding against his the top of his chest, and move down towards his waist as Emma slowly pulled off his jeans and underwear. She kissed his mouth and moved her lips to his chest, pausing to kiss there, then to his belly. She poked her tongue out and licked around his belly button and traced his happy trail down to his rock hard penis, licking it rhythmically as if it were a tootsie pop.

“Mmm, baby,” she moaned, “This big fat girl his hungry.”

“I could…ugh… fix you…oh, God… something to eat?” Eric offered breathlessly while Emma pleasured him.

“Uh-uh,” she said, her mouth still full. She hesitated for a moment, “After we’re done. Right now, I’m just hungry for this cock.”

She got up from her knees, Eric unable to take his eyes of this dreamlike Goddess. She turned around, showing off her immense ass and bent over. It was only from this position that Eric could see the thong strap wedged so deeply between her inches and inches of booty meat. She stayed bent over for a moment, swaying her hips back forth, the chub of her lower half jiggling, and rippling from side to side. Her legs were slightly spread, and although her monstrous thunder thighs still almost touched, there was the slightest of openings where he could see her chubby belly dangling, looking so soft, and so squeezable.

She pulled her black thong off and left in on the floor, still with her back turned to Eric. She backed up towards his rock hard penis and positioned herself so that it was wedged between her ass cheeks. Eric wasn’t the most well endowed but never had any complaints of his size, but from his perspective his manhood was completely engulfed in this deep crevice of booty meat. Emma moved herself up and down, the jiggling of her ass channeled through Eric’s penis like a lightning rod.

Emma had to take a few steps away from the bed to release the hold her monstrous behind had on Eric’s manhood. She turned around and climbed on top of him, putting her full weight into the act. She had never felt this secure, this free of her idea of body image, than at this moment. She felt so stupid for trying to manipulate Eric, for trying to make herself look different, all out of what – fear? Rejection? But now she could be her true self, and be appreciated. She didn’t have to worry about her size. She was quickly learning she could use it her advantage.

Straddling Eric, she rode him hard. He didn’t seem to mind the nearly 300 pounds on top of him one bit. She could tell he was enjoying the view, the feel. Her floppy breasts bouncing up and down, side to side, her hanging belly slapping on his chest, her ass cheeks wobbling to and fro. She embraced all of these feelings, let that consume her, and felt erotic, and powerful. The pleasure that her big body could bring someone was reciprocated within her, making her feel so feminine, so beautiful, so ecstatic.

These new found feelings of sensuality made Emma moan in pleasure, and writhe as she orgasmed, the entirety of her large body quivering like jello. Eric, who was hardly able to hold off from the onset, could not take the sheer ecstasy any longer, and with his hands kneaded deeply in the dough of Emma’s hips, her fat breast his mouth, and feeling the shockwaves through her lard as she came, busted deep inside of her in a gasp.

Emma breathlessly practically fell off of Eric and laid at his side. Eric turned to face her and kissed her passionately. He placed his hand on her belly and slowly rubbed it. “That was incredible.”

“It was,” Emma laughed, “But if it’s all the same to you, I’m actually really hungry. Got anything to eat?”

To Be Continued.

9 minutes ago, datbbwass said:

well done sir, I love stories with sci-fi/magic... the body shaper is a great item 

Thank you, I appreciate that. Stay tuned there is much more to come! But just to tease you a little bit, let's just say Emma's change of heart doesn't necessarily coincide with Lauren's plans to go public with her design It's going to be a race against time to shut down the operation before fat girls everywhere have the option of artificially looking skinny -- with breaks in between the actions for some food and fat play, of course.