'This Is Us'

dania201

• 3 months later...
16 minutes ago, Desdinova said:

All her haters can suck it, Chrissy Metz is a gorgeous human being; inside and out!   She's beautiful, funny, charming, talented; and I bet a hug from her would be the best hug ever.

I certainly root for her to succeed in the industry, and hey, Michelle Trachtenberg and her are apparently friends, which means Chrissy picks the right friends.

Guest Mr. Wrong

Not usually my body type but she's gorgeous. Tell me it wouldn't be fun to play with her for an hour or two.

There's some interesting ambiguity about her weight loss intentions - she's said she wants to lose some for health reasons, and even that it was in her contract for the show, but she's been cagey about it in follow-ups.  She'll probably lose, but how much and how quickly - who knows!

Sources:

http://people.com/bodies/chrissy-metz-talks-weight-loss-contract-this-is-us/

http://people.com/bodies/chrissy-metz-this-is-us-star-gastric-bypass-surgery-rumors-losing-weight-health/

And pics from a vid in one of those articles, cuz why not 

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 9.15.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 9.15.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 9.15.08 AM.png

• 5 months later...

Saw her on Jimmy Kimmel's show last night.  Can't tell if she has actually gained weight or not since dress is a little poofy as well.  Seemed like she might have after checking out a video of her on Jimmy Fallon's show from a month ago. 

I know she isn't everyone's cup of tea, not really mine either.  But thought people would be interested.  Especially since the character she plays has gotten WLS. 

599499b932459_Screenshot2017-08-1611_48_57.thumb.jpg.039877f53c9c82c2a752b37303939f84.jpg

Screenshot 2017-08-16 11.45.38.jpg

Screenshot 2017-08-16 12.05.04.jpg

Screenshot 2017-08-16 12.06.44.jpg

Screenshot 2017-08-16 12.06.57.jpg

4 hours ago, ChipotleSkittles said:

Saw her on Jimmy Kimmel's show last night.  Can't tell if she has actually gained weight or not since dress is a little poofy as well.  Seemed like she might have after checking out a video of her on Jimmy Fallon's show from a month ago. 

I know she isn't everyone's cup of tea, not really mine either.  But thought people would be interested.  Especially since the character she plays has gotten WLS. 

Well, how are they going to write that into the script?  Either it'll be a complete failure on the show, or she'll have to somehow lose weight IRL.  CGI slimming can only go so far, and it's still very impractical.  Forgive me for asking, as I don't follow TIU.  :(

• 1 month later...

I was really disappointed when she came out wearing such a frumpy dress at the Emmy's. They did the same thing to Kelly Clarkson in her latest video. I find it offensive, that they feel they have to cover fat women from head to toe - though maybe it's the celebs themselves who choose to wear those ugly outfits, since it's not normal to flaunt one's fat rolls in public. Whitney Thore is my fave fat celeb because she loves her body so much & and is so proud of being fat that she literally gets naked in front of anyone, anywhere. 

Guest Mr. Wrong
10 hours ago, Gusto said:

I was really disappointed when she came out wearing such a frumpy dress at the Emmy's. They did the same thing to Kelly Clarkson in her latest video. I find it offensive, that they feel they have to cover fat women from head to toe - though maybe it's the celebs themselves who choose to wear those ugly outfits, since it's not normal to flaunt one's fat rolls in public. Whitney Thore is my fave fat celeb because she loves her body so much & and is so proud of being fat that she literally gets naked in front of anyone, anywhere. 

Yeah, with award shows there's no "they", these women can wear what they want. I guess less so with a video because she'd have management, A&R, etc telling her what to do.

• 3 months later...

Her face is definitely a lot more fuller than last years picture.  The double chin has definitely grown.

But to be all CSI like... I downloaded the two images and measured widths.  First by trying to get the ratios of things that wouldn't change like the distance between eyes.  Surprisingly was roughly the same for both.  And then measured the width of her at a couple points... She was definitely bigger; roughly 10% increase in width. 

(I spent maybe two minutes doing that, so who knows how accurate and realistic the CSI-ing actually is)