Janet Jackson has ballooned to 250 lbs!!!

Jabba Desilijic Tiure

4 hours ago, md2069 said:

Yeah not cool to celebrate weight gain on someone due to health complications just because it gets a rise out of your loins..............She is a 50 year old woman who is pregnant.  I can imagine she is probably completely miserable.

Uhh, being fat is a "health complication".  And most overweight people are miserable about their size.  Janet Jackson isn't my cup of tea, but I saw the headline and thought it post-worthy.  And I certainly wasn't celebrating it.  I personally don't find the story of circumstances to be arousing in the least.

That's a bit far to say that being fat in itself is a health complication.  Being fat is a state that causes some complications in life, and it has higher risks of health complications, but it's no more a complication in itself than being a woman is a health complication to gynecological issues.

1 hour ago, imp said:

That's a bit far to say that being fat in itself is a health complication.  Being fat is a state that causes some complications in life, and it has higher risks of health complications, but it's no more a complication in itself than being a woman is a health complication to gynecological issues.

Bad comparison.  People can't choose whether or not they are biologically female.  99% of the time obesity is preventable.

1 hour ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Uhh, being fat is a "health complication".  

This is wrong. Being fat is not health complication, it is a potential risk factor for health complications.

And most overweight people are miserable about their size. 

Most overweight people probably don't want to be overweight. "Misery" is a gross overstatement. 

And I certainly wasn't celebrating it.  I personally don't find the story of circumstances to be arousing in the least.

Perhaps if you want this to be viewed as a serious matter and not a celebration don't post it with three exclamation marks on a celebrity image board with your top-post being "no pictures ...yet".  

1 hour ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Bad comparison.  People can't choose whether or not they are biologically female.  99% of the time obesity is preventable.

Both are a global state that creates the context for what healthy is and not.  It does not matter whether one is a choice or not in determining whether it is a complication or not.

1 hour ago, AlphaAlpha said:

Perhaps if you want this to be viewed as a serious matter and not a celebration don't post it with three exclamation marks on a celebrity image board with your top-post being "no pictures ...yet".  

The exclamation points were an expression of surprise and shock, considering she's previously been known for her fitness.  I don't post content that only I enjoy.  If I see something that I think others will appreciate, I share it.  I'm sure some people will be happy to hear the news I posted.  Look, you're on a forum celebrating women who weigh an excess of 500, 600, 700 lbs, and sometimes even more.  I don't believe you have any room to act as the morality police.

glass-houses.png

23 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

And there never will be. Nothing to see here folks. Nothing at all. Dont even get your hopes up.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/01/janet-jackson-nude-pregnant-photoshoot-naked-baby-bump/

Do not get your hopes up. Woman offered over a million just to pose nude and you know she turned it down.

1 hour ago, McK said:

And there never will be. Nothing to see here folks. Nothing at all. Dont even get your hopes up.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/01/janet-jackson-nude-pregnant-photoshoot-naked-baby-bump/

Do not get your hopes up. Woman offered over a million just to pose nude and you know she turned it down.

Did you even read the article?

So at this point it seems like a nude bump shoot has about a 50/50 chance of actually happening.

And six figures(as stated in the link) does not equal "over a million" dollars.  It could be as low as 100 grand.

Guest The Costco Guy
On September 9, 2016 at 8:05 AM, md2069 said:

Yeah not cool to celebrate weight gain on someone due to health complications just because it gets a rise out of your loins..............She is a 50 year old woman who is pregnant.  I can imagine she is probably completely miserable.

Ok slow down you Internet warrior, no need to go all SJW.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shegotfat

She was always fat when she wasn't touring. She just went into a crash diet and exercise plan when she had to go on tour. So basically there are two Janets. Everyday borderline obese Janet and the make-believe showbiz Janet that comes out for a few months every now and then for the benefit of the fans. If I remeber right she failed to lose all the weight during her last tour (her metabolism is probably slowing down with age) so she looked thicker less undressed than in other tours.

• 6 months later...