Reiinapop Gaining Challenge

12 hours ago, Garamonde said:

You are more than likely not concerned for her health as much as you want her to stay within your preferences.

So true! Gainers are not mindless robots living to please men. They have their own individual preferences about what weight/shape they enjoy most and would not be gaining if they didn't already consider all the pros and cons.

I don't know which photos I like more. Once again the top 3 pics really show off your stunning legs and gorgeous butt.:) But the last 4 pics really show off your gain and I like the way your top can barely contain your cleavage.:) You make it hard on a guy to pick a favorite because each one is a masterpiece onto it's self.;)

On 24/05/2017 at 2:47 PM, reiinapop said:

Ahhh I'm so fucking happy and excited!! My last weigh in put me at 153, now the scale is saying 155.6!!!

I am going to eat SO FUCKING MUCH today to keep that on, I'm so happy I could scream!! I have another photoshoot today and I don't wanna do it but I can't flake! I just want to stay at home binging and filming sexy stuff. Here are some images from last week at 153 to now at 155 in chronological order. New weigh in videos will be uploaded soon to my gaining site, here, and my main clip shop <3 

I AM SO ELATED I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF (literally) imageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6dimageproxy.php?img=&key=ab000a257d407b6d

curvage4.jpg  2,032   395.85 kB

curvage3.jpg  1,895   440.34 kB

Photo on 5-10-17 at 3.11 PM.jpg  1,819   77.03 kB

Photo on 5-23-17 at 5.02 PM #2.jpg  1,498   80.37 kB

Photo on 5-23-17 at 5.04 PM.jpg  2,235   92.45 kB

Photo on 5-23-17 at 5.14 PM.jpg  1,997   103.18 kB

Wow, you look so thick now at only 156 pounds. :o 
Can't wait to see you soon at 50 even 156 pounds heavier. :D 

• 3 weeks later...