Curvy politician

hammerme

Yes, she is pretty much the highlight of the House of Commons, along with Gloria De Piero, who now has a dash of middle-age softness...

That's opposition 2 – government 0. (I'm apolitical, I wouldn't mind a couple of hot Tories.)

I suddenly feel even worse about myself: watching BBC Parliament (why?) and thinking: "Ooh, she's ho'ish..."

Thanks, SS123 – I had completely forgotten about Penny Mordaunt, although, to my defence, it's A) because she tends unnecessarily to unflatter herself in the House; and B ) her support for homeopathy probably had me completely tuned off. I can live with varying political opinions; government support woo not so much.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2016-9-16 at 3:41 AM, maltesefalcon said:

Let me guess. She represents Bristol?

As I answered before, Angela Rayner doesn't represent Bristol, where I live. Although she did appear on the local ITV News this evening as part of Labour campaigning. Not sure if this photo does it much justice, but good grief, her boobs were sticking out and could have hit me in the face if it was in in 3D...

DSC_2181.JPG

46 minutes ago, Giantess Lover said:

As I answered before, Angela Rayner doesn't represent Bristol, where I live. Although she did appear on the local ITV News this evening as part of Labour campaigning. Not sure if this photo does it much justice, but good grief, her boobs were sticking out and could have hit me in the face if it was in in 3D...

DSC_2181.JPG  34   140.26 kB

From today

IMG_6545.PNG

IMG_6546.PNG

IMG_6547.PNG

IMG_6548.PNG

IMG_6549.PNG

The downside of her becoming a more prominent member of the Labour party is her dress sense has become thought out and media-savvy. She used to be completely oblivious to being a fuller figured gal and just wear tight dresses or more low cut shirts.