Ariana Grande

Guest Latinalover

Guest Latinalover

Alright guys, I took matters into my own hands and this is what I conjured up. Here's a preview of the morph, still in progress. Feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

sketch1477133401545-2.png

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Biggerbubbles
5 hours ago, johnnymac21 said:

Really? That's great. What app?

Autodesk Sketchbook and Photo Warp +. I morph the images with PW+ and then layer them together with ADS.

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators
7 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Wow, what an explosive awful temper, @maybejames.  You feel the need to invoke censorship upon me, but allow threads like this one to remain active?

d3c224c24fb955550bf72828730029e071bbedc2

Yeah, you are probably right I should do something about that one, it just really hits home to see someone joking about mass murder on innocent children when you've been personally effected by it. Carry on joking dude, your off-color jokes are what people need to see. 

4 hours ago, maybejames said:

Yeah, you are probably right I should do something about that one, it just really hits home to see someone joking about mass murder on innocent children when you've been personally effected by it. Carry on joking dude, your off-color jokes are what people need to see. 

Oh, believe you me, if affects the fuck out of me.  More than anyone who knows me(even IRL) would or could ever imagine.  In fact, if someone else had posted word-for-ford what I did, I probably would've even had the same angered and hurt reaction.  Making me an obvious hypocrite, but I need to be brutally honest here.  These sorts of tragedies are so unspeakably horrendous to me that I literally cry over them and frequently stop eating or getting out of bed.  When something so unfathomable occurs that I don't WANT to believe that we live in a world like this, it is almost impossible for me to properly function and do what is best for others, while trying to preserve your own shattered sanity and wildly varying range of negative emotions.  It is emotionally and even physically painful to know there are those out there with such little regard for anyone else who doesn't follow their own perverted interpretation of a religious book.  So in addition to wanting to take it as seriously as possible, and wanting to do everything within my mortal powers to prevent anything of the sort from ever occurring again, as a coping mechanism I will also frequently take a slight stance to disassociate myself from the excruciating gravity of the situation via treating it in a disgustingly flippant manner.  I'm not by any means wanting or trying to downplay or marginalize the seriousness of what took place, but I'm also well aware of that being a very valid conclusion for most people to draw.  To some degree, I am a textbook case of cognitive dissonance.

As a Jew, I will always laugh at what I deem to be clever yet otherwise viciously "insensitive" Holocaust jokes as long as I don't see any evidence of the "offender" being a true Neo-Nazi.

In high school, there was not a dry eye(even those of the biggest assholes) in all of my class during the live coverage of 9/11.  What was my vocal reaction to seeing the twin towers collapse in real time?  "JENGA!"  I'm not even kidding.

When I witness something so saddening, and/or fear-inducing, I guess I'm too much of a pussy to face things head on, making me, someone paradoxically, so hyper-sensitive that I will selfishly ignore others' sensitivities.  I know that there are a lot of like-minded people out there, but also a lot those who would be more than understandably be hurt by my words and despite what almost anyone could easily argue, the very last thing in the world I'd want to do would be to cause or add to anyone's pain and suffering.

Edit: Holy shit...I just entered all of that while still being under the impression that @maybejames was being sarcastic with his last post, unbeknownst to the fact that he had actually restored my deleted previous comments.  Needless to say, everything I just said here still stands, probably even more so now that the controversial context has once again been made available.  Hats off to you, good Sir.  :)

• Moderators

What you've said here reminds me that everyone is affected by tragedies like these, but people react in different ways, and it is not my place to censor posts like this.

I apologize for losing temper at you, I had just got off the phone after making sure my Mancunian friend's daughter was okay, and to read your joke about the bombing tipped me over the edge emotionally, however I shouldn't have censored you, your comments above make me think you understand the reason why I did, and I respect you for that.

I am also a hypocrite because I've laugh at inappropriate jokes like this all the time, because the atrocities are usually far away from me, in either time or distance, and it doesn't really feel as 'real' as it does when it happens on your doorstep.

Anyway, sorry about that, I've reinstated the post and revoked the warning, there appears to be more to you than your jokes. Don't quit your day job to be a comedian for God's sake. ;)

I know I'm seriously fucked the head, but if anyone is taking a guy posing as a fictitious  1000+ lb intergalactic loan sharking slug on an erotic sub forum about photoshopping skinny celebs obese with anything more than a "grain" of salt the size of planet Alderaan(is that also too soon?), then you might also have a few vague issues to address. :unsure:

3 hours ago, maybejames said:

I apologize for losing temper at you, I had just got off the phone after making sure my Mancunian friend's daughter was okay

Jesus fuck...I would've permabanned me.  Glad I'm not a mod.

3 hours ago, maybejames said:

Don't quit your day job to be a comedian for God's sake. ;)

Well, once I get one, I promise not to quit for that endeavor.  :P 
But it worked for guys like Howard Stern.  At least financially.  :blink: