Bebe Rexha

zachi

Damn! Hadn’t heard of her and now she’s in the news for how much she filled out her dress at the Grammy’s. Hope she makes the connection: 

Eat more = bigger butt = plublicity 

The one video from June she says she’s 150 and if her bio is right then she’s 5’5 meaning she’d have been on the verge of being overweight. She’s definitely gained a few inches since then. 

Imagine if she wasn’t famous and didn’t have a trainer and the pressure to not totally blow up. Seems to have a real love of junk food and candy. That ass would be double-sized.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bebe’s agent - “So, your song is all over the radio and everyone can’t stop talking about your curves at the Grammy’s. What’s next?

Bebe - “Yeah, about the Grammy’s. I really need to hit the gym before this next tour. Want to drop a few...”

Agent (interrupting her and productions s box of donuts from behind their desk) “I was thinking maybe we go in a different direction.”

Bebe - “No, I said I want to lose weight. Wardrobe has already had to take my costumes out twice.”

Agent (slowly open the box while hitting “play” on a stereo remote and Bebe hears)  If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be, Baby, just let it be

A few months later

2019 Grammy’s host - “Our next guest is huge...(pauses and looks uncomfortable) She’s really blown up since her latest album came out.” (Looks off camera and mouths ‘Seriously!’) “She’s the biggest star in music...Ok guys, who wrote this?!”, then into their earpiece...”What do you mean stall? What? Bebe Rexa’s butt won’t fit through stage trapdoor? No I don’t have any butter!”

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Vladimir Putin

Really nice. Those XL coffee drinks are caloric bombs. Fortunately they're also pacifiers for young female celebrities. Suck on that straw, Bebe!

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha