Bebe Rexha

zachi

Guest bouncybelly

she's making some pretty startling progress. looks really really thick in the middle in that Ellen video

Guest aj54

Initially I thought this thread was a stretch. Then I watched that Ellen video and DAMN! Bebe has been eating hella good lately. Love how those pants cut into her growing gut. 

Guest bouncybelly

*24 hours later*

complaining about the gain one day, obsessing over starburst the next...

1 hour ago, bouncybelly said:

*24 hours later*

complaining about the gain one day, obsessing over starburst the next...

Most likely a marketing/media team move, can't have people thinking their stars are OK being thick!  A casual snack shot sounds more like something that is more likely to be posted casually and without a team behind it

Guest bouncybelly
13 minutes ago, ThiccResearcher said:

Most likely a marketing/media team move, can't have people thinking their stars are OK being thick!  A casual snack shot sounds more like something that is more likely to be posted casually and without a team behind it

aw dont spoil the fun!

We all knew she wasn’t going to get any larger.  At best should would at least maintain what she has.  It never fails as soon as these women proclaim to love their larger body they then proceed to lose weight.  She is really sexy at her current size those hips are to die for.  Hope she doesn’t lose too much weight with the impending diet we will see in the coming months.

Guest Kika0119

Damn, I want that ass and those thighs to just keep getting thicker. And she has a good amount of flab on that stomach 👌

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kika0119
11 hours ago, Bob18 said:

This is kinda of old but I had to share it. She is so perfect!

I love how thick her hips and the sides of her thighs have gotten. Damn

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha