Bebe Rexha

zachi

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, bouncybelly said:

calm down there bebe, someone must have pissed her off lol

Yeah cue the diet in 5....4.....3......I think she looks good and I believe her when she says she likes being curvy but she will eventually cave to the pressure to be smaller.  Look at Kelly Clarkson.  Folks here actually thought she was going to remain fat and get fatter.  

25 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Yeah cue the diet in 5....4.....3......I think she looks good and I believe her when she says she likes being curvy but she will eventually cave to the pressure to be smaller.  Look at Kelly Clarkson.  Folks here actually thought she was going to remain fat and get fatter.  

Exactly.   This website feeds off of delusion, understandably so I suppose, because reality is pretty depressing.  Meghan Trainor and America Ferrera for just a couple of examples, got famous partially as a celebration of being heavier than normally accepted, and over time they conformed.  I think there is a bit more space for heavier actresses in TV now than a decade or two ago, but A-List level movie stars are as slender as ever.

14 hours ago, md2069 said:

But she usually starts dieting but literally doesn’t lose any weight she just stays the same everytime she works out diets or anything like that she keeps ending up at her current weight she is probably gonna stay at her current weight or lose a little but she isn’t gonna be skinny as such

Yeah I agree. Ever since that instagram live where she shared her weight (150 at that time) she's posted multiple clips and pics of her working out yet she hasn'g lost an ounce. She hasn't stopped gaining it seems like. If she loses any weight (not so likely yet possible in my opinion) it wouldn't be much

On 7/14/2018 at 12:13 AM, steveblack341 said:

Yeah I agree. Ever since that instagram live where she shared her weight (150 at that time) she's posted multiple clips and pics of her working out yet she hasn'g lost an ounce. She hasn't stopped gaining it seems like. If she loses any weight (not so likely yet possible in my opinion) it wouldn't be much

And even if she does lose a small amount of weight it is likely she'd gain it back and more

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, faxe001de said:

Good pictures? Try great pictures! Wow! What can one say about her other then so perfect and so sexy!! 

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha