Bebe Rexha

zachi

On 9/25/2018 at 9:07 PM, Ironmikus said:

How about a better view

She is unreal!  She's borderline fat now.  I like it!  Let's hope she gains another 60-80 pounds as I know her body will place it all in the appropriate places.  Lovely shot of how she's grabbing her fat ass and letting everyone know she likes herself.  

Edited by Avataг
Please don't quote all the pics, thank you.

On 9/25/2018 at 6:17 PM, Luv4pears said:

She is unreal!  She's borderline fat now.  I like it!  Let's hope she gains another 60-80 pounds as I know her body will place it all in the appropriate places.  Lovely shot of how she's grabbing her fat ass and letting everyone know she likes herself.  

Sorry. I don't know otherwise how to leave a quote. 

She still fits on a bike, but working out for her has definitely got harder since the beginning of her nice weight gain. Now Bebe is finally borderline chubby and if she continues piling up pounds she will be a sexy fatty. Can’t wait to see on her the next 30 pounds. What an improvement did her body, I wouldn’t have never excepted this from her

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha