Sara's Summer of Indulgence

Guest Speed3r

Guest Speed3r

Chapter 1

Sara had just graduated high school and she couldn't wait to have a blast this summer. As a varsity soccer captain, she barely had time to do anything but practice and workout during the school year. All that work, however, had paid off for her. She had smooth silky brown hair and sun kissed tanned skin. At 5'7, Her stomach was firm and flat, her arms and thighs nice and toned. She even had a perky chest and butt. She was what you could say as the "complete package". She could most certainly thank soccer for this perfect fit figure. On the first day of her summer vacation, she went to the field for an intense workout. She put on her sports bra and spandex shorts and got on her way. Afterwards, as she was walking home, she thought to herself, "I don't want to do this everyday. I spent enough time during the school year practicing and doing all this crap. I'm gonna take the summer off and chill out and eat and do what I want, but I'll make sure not to overdo it" She finally got to her house and realized she was hungry. She went to the fridge and was about to make herself a wrap but she she remembered that there was a pint of ice cream in the fridge. "I can't remember the last time I had ice cream" she thought. Not bothering to change, she took out the pint and grabbed a spoon and sat on the couch. She was in pure bliss! Before she knew it, had finished the whole pint of ice cream. "Uhhhh man, I can't believe I ate that whole thing" she groaned. She got up and laughed. "If I keep eating like this I'm gonna having trouble getting into these" she said as she adjusted the waist band of her spandex shorts and touched her stomach. She looked into the mirror and saw that her body was still look good, even though her stomach was a tad bloated from the ice cream. She decided to go and sprawl out on the couch take a nap. She was awoken by her mother calling her to dinner. Her family was having Lasagna tonight. Sara loved that meal and was eager to dig in. Sara had a huge piece and afterwards felt so stuffed. She sat back in her chair to see that her stomach was pretty bloated out, especially since that ice cream earlier that day. Her Mother saw her examining her little food baby and teased "Sara maybe you wanna undo that pants button." Sara chuckled and unzipped her skinny jeans. She rolled up her shirt to expose her tan little bloated stomach and laid back farther in her chair. She moaned and patted her stomach. Afterwards she excused herself and went to her room to get ready for bed. "Jeez I really pigged out today" she commented before she drifted off to sleep.