Top 3 Skinny Women You Would Most Like to See Gain

Mike Rotch

On 11/12/2016 at 7:05 PM, Mike Rotch said:

I think this could be an interesting thread.  As the title states, pick your top three skinny women who you would most like to see become BBWs.  Since we may have varying definitions of "skinny," let's define it as <150 lbs.

Mine:

1. Megyn Kelly

2. Ai Shinozaki

3. Scarlett Johansson

So you're that guy who keeps submitting Megyn Kelly morph requests to Cahabent on DeviantArt... Can't blame ya.

Anyway, I'd go for Aubrey Plaza, and a couple of female wrestlers, I guess.

• 1 month later...
Guest shegotfat

God, so many of them I really had to think my votes, but I would go for:

*Candice Swanepoel

*Barbara Palvin

*Toni Garrn

You just can't beat models.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Taylor Swift : Let's be clear, I execrate viscerally everything about that so-called singer from her "music" to that simple cowy attitude she draw out most of time I fall upon an image from her. However, my naturally-manly tastes doubled certainly by some peculiar "spider-sense-wannabe" tingling towards every potential gainer/feedee/plus-sized woman en devenir into my awareness loop couldn't ceasing to lure some fraction from my thoughts about her trendy sense of fashion, her angular frame with gently sharped cheekbones, her pinched lips, her charismatic gaze or yet her mediatically reverenced fairly tall, lean column-shaped figure with these set of longuilin, lithe, lean-yet-toned legs... which althrough that markedly lot of potential heavy bottomed nay lipedemic potentialities come from each of these little details. 
I am clearly curious to see what's could happens if by I-don't-know-what-storm-of-circumstances-or-choices she'll venture herself into the 2~300 pounds mark of the weight spectrum one day, just for see how large and blubberful she could be or how someone from her both height and body frame looks when she waddle her way ;

2. Margot Robbie : I am fully amorous of that Australian actress, whether we talk about her charms, her great acting skills, her bewitching doll-eyed or her trim yet quite voluptuous, Botticellician-in-somehow figure. I am also quite interrested to see what few couples of waist sizes might look onto her statuesque body frame though I doubt she will evolve from her present pretty-well thinner Italian Renaissance-age Venuslike to a Protohistoric-Age Goddesslike extremely-rotund silhouette with her natural banana shape ; :P

3. Candice Patton (for no-connoiseurs, she play Iris West on the TV series "The Flash") : she's not by definition "skinny" at all whatever the culture or country you live (though I've seen some commentators quoting Kat Dennings or Rihanna as such... your own viewpoints guys, not my purpose to diss everyone) but I wanna see her twice nay fourth the size she got actually. :wub:

Either, even if they're not by definition slim at all, I wish to see one day Rosie Mercado blimping out at her former early 2010's size again and cease to ashame over-200-pounds heavyweight women ;
That actress/Vine personnality/YouTube movie maker Innana Sarkis let herself go even more seen that noticeable-yet-slight chub out from her bulging curves these recent times.
Watching XTina screw once for y'all before the end of this decennial that digustingly sizeist manager, whose forced her with threats to shedding her own extra weight while her formely heaviest years, then the rest of Hollywood industry and their fully hypocrite beauty standars constantly rewritten just by breaking the glass to her inner - already publically-avowed several years ago - Foodee/gainer channeling and gain alot of flesh like she wished though before to becoming average-sized again.
Then ALTHROUGH see one day that other cowy-minded monster ego of Abigail Ratchford with her sizeist "fitspo bitch" lot of selfishness jutting out outwards as much disproportionnally as her more-and-more noticeably all-lipofilled fake bottom been once day buried beneath an overwhelming burst of such glorious squishiness than even Tessa Munster and Velvet D'Amour will pass for amateurs compared to her. 

• 2 months later...
Guest shegotfat

I would like to add Eugenie Bouchard. That stuck-up bitch is already getting her comeuppance getting her ass beaten by no-names on a daily basis after her quick fall from grace, but her getting fat would be the icing on the cake.

2 hours ago, riptoryx said:

Interesting choice, off the beaten path! I'd certainly be curious to see what (quite) a few extra pounds might do to that figure and ego.

Mmmm, Eugenie would definitely be one of my picks, too!

So, my top three:

1. Kris Williams (of Ghosthunters "fame")

2. Kim Kardashian

3. Eugenie Bouchard :)

• 2 months later...
Guest shegotfat

I would like to nominate Victoria's Secret angel Elsa Hosk:

40BCAD3700000578-0-image-a-137_1495625258380.thumb.jpg.98c9cbdb72ba3619b476fbc2d088640b.jpg

Such a perfect creature, but as we all know perfection gets boring after a while.

She used to be emaciated-model-skinny, so hopefully she's slowly sliding in the right direction.

On 19/01/2017 at 9:47 PM, John Smith said:

1. Taylor Swift : Let's be clear, I execrate viscerally everything about that so-called singer from her "music" to that simple cowy attitude she draw out most of time I fall upon an image from her. However, my naturally-manly tastes doubled certainly by some peculiar "spider-sense-wannabe" tingling towards every potential gainer/feedee/plus-sized woman en devenir into my awareness loop couldn't ceasing to lure some fraction from my thoughts about her trendy sense of fashion, her angular frame with gently sharped cheekbones, her pinched lips, her charismatic gaze or yet her mediatically reverenced fairly tall, lean column-shaped figure with these set of longuilin, lithe, lean-yet-toned legs... which althrough that markedly lot of potential heavy bottomed nay lipedemic potentialities come from each of these little details. 
I am clearly curious to see what's could happens if by I-don't-know-what-storm-of-circumstances-or-choices she'll venture herself into the 2~300 pounds mark of the weight spectrum one day, just for see how large and blubberful she could be or how someone from her both height and body frame looks when she waddle her way ;

2. Margot Robbie : I am fully amorous of that Australian actress, whether we talk about her charms, her great acting skills, her bewitching doll-eyed or her trim yet quite voluptuous, Botticellician-in-somehow figure. I am also quite interrested to see what few couples of waist sizes might look onto her statuesque body frame though I doubt she will evolve from her present pretty-well thinner Italian Renaissance-age Venuslike to a Protohistoric-Age Goddesslike extremely-rotund silhouette with her natural banana shape ; :P

3. Candice Patton (for no-connoiseurs, she play Iris West on the TV series "The Flash") : she's not by definition "skinny" at all whatever the culture or country you live (though I've seen some commentators quoting Kat Dennings or Rihanna as such... your own viewpoints guys, not my purpose to diss everyone) but I wanna see her twice nay fourth the size she got actually. :wub:

Either, even if they're not by definition slim at all, I wish to see one day Rosie Mercado blimping out at her former early 2010's size again and cease to ashame over-200-pounds heavyweight women ;
That actress/Vine personnality/YouTube movie maker Innana Sarkis let herself go even more seen that noticeable-yet-slight chub out from her bulging curves these recent times.
Watching XTina screw once for y'all before the end of this decennial that digustingly sizeist manager, whose forced her with threats to shedding her own extra weight while her formely heaviest years, then the rest of Hollywood industry and their fully hypocrite beauty standars constantly rewritten just by breaking the glass to her inner - already publically-avowed several years ago - Foodee/gainer channeling and gain alot of flesh like she wished though before to becoming average-sized again.
Then ALTHROUGH see one day that other cowy-minded monster ego of Abigail Ratchford with her sizeist "fitspo bitch" lot of selfishness jutting out outwards as much disproportionnally as her more-and-more noticeably all-lipofilled fake bottom been once day buried beneath an overwhelming burst of such glorious squishiness than even Tessa Munster and Velvet D'Amour will pass for amateurs compared to her. 

Five months later and still hoping they y'all slide up in the fat lane [again, concerning few of them] .

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « taylor swift 2017 »

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « margot robbie 2017 »

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « candice patton 2017 »

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « christina aguilera  2017 »

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « inanna sarkis 2017 »

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « rosie mercado 2017 »

(My heart implodes)

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « abigail ratchford 2017 »

• 2 weeks later...